so we should probably be on call.
所以我们最好随时待命
Absolutely. Yeah.
没错
We're a very important part of this.
我们是不可缺少的成员
What'd I tell you?
我说过了吧
They're putting the electrical in.
他们开始装电路了
Ta-da!
嗒哒
Don't say ta-da around these guys.
别在他们面前说嗒哒
And why are you wearing my clothes? I'm you.
还有你为什么穿我衣服 我在学你啊
You are making this way creepier than it needs to be.
你这也搞得太诡异了吧
But let's work on your stance, okay? Okay.
先来练习下站姿 好吗 好
You're gonna want to adjust your pants a lot, like watch me.
你得先提一下裤子 看我的
Like this. Just like looking around, checking it out,
像这样 环视四周 看看情况
adjust your pants; try it.
整下你的裤子 试试
Just do it normal, just do it normal.
正常点 正常点
Don't make that face.
别做那个表情
Regular face.
表情正常点
If you're gonna do anything with your shoulders, it's this.
你如果想摆肩膀的话 就这样
Just relax... No.
放松点 不是
You're doing this...
你那是这样...
Don't do that here. Do this...
在这儿不能这样摆 要这样...
Okay, let's try something else.
好了 再试点别的
I think you-you need to slouch a little bit,
你 你肩膀要稍微垂一点
'cause all these people have back pain.
因为这些工人都腰酸背痛的
Look, I'm sorry that I have good posture.
真抱歉我姿势挺立
I'm not on my hands and knees all day
我不用一整天卑躬屈膝的
slapping hot tar on a roof.
在屋顶上刷热焦油
I'm sitting in an ergonomic office chair
我坐的还是人体工程学的办公椅
like a frickin' gentleman.
就像一个该死的绅士
So, here's a way to give a compliment.
对了 有个赞扬别人的办法
It's-- you insult somebody, that's a way to show affection.
就是 你先侮辱他 这可以用来表达喜欢
Like, hey, you ugly piece of crap,
你个丑东西
you got humongous ears.
你这肥头大耳的
So you're too insecure to show affection,
所以你是没安全感到不敢表达喜欢
so you do the opposite.
就反着来了
And if you're ever in a pinch,
如果你在紧急情况下
and the moment's getting on top of you,
事态超出了你的掌控
just mention the game.
就聊聊游戏吧
You got this, man.
你能搞定的 兄弟
You got this.
你能搞定
Hey, what's up dum-dum?
你好啊 笨笨
I'm sorry, I was breaking so much balls before.
抱歉 我之前表现得比较莽撞
I had a really stressful day at the office.
都是我工作上压力太大了
You know, the, uh, boss was really giving it to me,
老板压得我喘不过气了
so I kicked his ass, but I'm better.
所以我冒犯了 不过我好多了
Hey, uh, I know how it goes, bud.
我懂你的 兄弟
So now that we have the electrical,
现在电力装上了
maybe we can get started on the walls?
我们可以开始墙面加工了吗
Wh-what do you say, bud?
你 你觉得呢 兄弟
Oh, uh, we're gonna have to wait on the inspection.
我们还要等检查完呢
And that could take a few months.
这得花个几个月吧
A few months?!
几个月
Any way we could speed this process along?
有什么办法可以让它快点吗
What do you say, you dirty slut? Slut?
你觉得呢 你个荡♥妇♥ 荡♥妇♥
Look, this a city issue.
这是市里的规定
But we could, uh,
但是这种情况下
throw a little money at the situation.
我们可以塞点钱
See what we see.
看看效果如何
Throw a little bit of money, see what we see.
塞点钱 再看效果如何
Who do I make the check out to? Los Angeles?
那我支票要开给谁 洛杉矶市
Or mamake it to cash. There you go.
或者用 用现金吧 这就对了
Yeah. All right.
行啊 好吧
Now we're talking. Ow!
这才对嘛
Caught a little bit of my ween in there. You all right?
捏到了我的小♥弟♥弟♥ 你还好吗
Just the tip, just the tip of the ween.
就底部 小♥弟♥弟♥的底部
Okay.
好吧
Your house is amazing.
你家好漂亮啊
Who lives here, Vin Diesel?
谁住这儿 范·迪塞尔
No. But we do share a gardener.
没有 不过我们的园丁是同一个
This is Stavros.
这是史塔夫罗斯
He brought homemade wine.
他带了自酿的红酒
Thank you, Stavros. Looks, uh, very fresh.
谢谢 史塔夫罗斯 看起来特别新鲜
Is that right?
是吗
Does he speak English?
他会讲英语吗
No. But his last name has 17 consonants,
不会 不过他的姓有17个辅音
which I find very charming. Sure.
我觉得这很有魅力 好吧
So where's Babs?
芭布丝呢
Putting her grandkids to bed?
哄孙子睡觉去了
I'm Babs.
我是芭布丝
This is gonna be fun.
这一定会很有意思
To life!
敬生活
This bottle's very warm.
这瓶酒特别暖和
So, Babs, um, you work at the factory with Robby?
芭布丝 你和罗比在同一个工厂上班
I'm the head engineer. Babs is a genius physicist.
我是总工程师 芭布丝是个天才物理学家
She got her doctorate from Cambridge.
她在剑桥读的博士
Wow. I didn't...
我还不...
I mean, that's very impressive.
好厉害啊
Stavros is from a rich tradition of, uh, craftsman.
史塔夫罗斯继承了工匠的优良传统
Without men like him, we wouldn't have houses to live in,
要是没有他们 我们根本不会有房♥子住
or delicious wine to drink with friends.
也不能和朋友享用美酒
Salud.
干杯
Salud. Yamas.
干杯 干杯
It burns. Es good?
烧死我了 好喝吗
Es good.
好喝
Es good? It's good.
好喝吗 好喝
Is that a gold record on your wall?
你墙上那是金唱片吗
Oh, yeah. I-I played bass on a Santana album.
是啊 我以前在桑塔纳乐队弹贝司
Who are you?
你到底是谁啊
Yeah, there's... there's no updates yet.
暂时 暂时还没消息
I wonder how it's going.
真想知道他们怎么样了
Waiter has my credit card,
服务员有我的信♥用♥卡♥
in case we need to leave, we're ready.
所以如果我们要撤了的话 随时可以走
Okay. Yeah.
好
Hey, let me ask you something.
我问你个事
You think we're too involved in Robby and Jess?
你觉得罗比和杰茜的事我们干涉太多了吗
It could be argued that this is a little unhealthy.
的确会有人说这样不怎么好
What does it really say about us, you know?
具体怎么说的 你知道吗
Are we just so bored with our own lives now
我们现在的生活和爱情
that we're settled and in love?
真让我们无聊至此吗
Nah, that's not what's happening here, okay?
不 不是这样的 好吗
We're not bored. Right.
我们并不无聊 对
All right. I got a lot of stuff going on. Yeah.
对吧 我经历了很多事呢
Let me start from the top. Okay.
我从头开始讲吧 好啊
Let me tell you, last week? Yeah.
我告诉你吧 上周
I had ants in my room.
我在自己房♥里看到蚂蚁呢
Yeah. What else, what else, what else, what else?
还有啥 还有啥 还有啥
Ooh, I think I'm gonna try the crab breast.
我想尝尝蟹胸
Did it. Sure did.
你做到了 当然
You know what's crazy?
你知道最疯狂的是什么吗
Not only did I get Mr. Jason to respect me,
我不但赢得杰森先生的尊重
but I think I learned to respect him a little bit, too.
我对他也多了一分尊重
I like the people, so wild and lazy.
我喜欢劳动人♥民♥ 他们粗鲁又懒惰
If you want, I could take you to the store I get my jeans.
如果你想 我可以带你去我买♥♥裤子的店
It's actually just a Mexican supermarket.
其实就是一间墨西哥超♥市♥
Give it to me. I got it.
我来吧 我能行
Give it to me... You okay?
给我吧 你没事吧
Give it to me.
给我吧
Look at the suds.
看这酒沫
You ruined a beer.
啤酒被你毁了
Ah, there he is.
他在那呢
Hey-O. Working late.
你好呀 那么晚才下班
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表