**Oh, Alison... *
*艾莉森
Officer Nelson...
纳尔逊警官
...will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Of course I will, Officer Bishop.
当然愿意啦 毕肖普警官
** My aim is true... *
*我的目标如此真切
Come here.
快过来
What are we doing in here?
我们在这里干什么
Well, I thought you'd like to see your husband's new office.
我以为你会想看你老公的新办公室
I got the promotion. She just told me.
我升职了 她刚刚告诉我的
Look at this place!
瞧瞧这地方
You've got a wet bar, you've got a thermostat.
你有个小酒吧 有个恒温器
And tickets to something called the Clippers.
还有快船队比赛的票
You wanted to see me?
你要见我吗
Actually, Loretta, I wanted you to see me
洛雷塔 其实我是想让你看看
in my new office.
我在我的新办公室的样子
That'll be all. Thank you so much.
可以了 谢谢你
All right, Loretta, get out of here.
好了 洛雷塔 出去吧
Happy anniversary.
纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
纪念日快乐
Hey. You got to come out here.
你得出来一下
Winston's letting everyone try on the bobcat costume.
温斯顿正在让大家试穿山猫服呢
Oh. I'll be, I'll be right out.
我马上就出去
Uh, my Valentine's Day gift from Reagan finally came.
里根送我的情人节礼物终于到了
That's nice. Yeah.
那很棒啊 是啊
She got me a necklace.
她送了我一条项链
Did you want a necklace?
你是想要项链的吗
No. Not really.
没有啊 没有
I don't know if I'm a necklace guy.
我不知道我是不是喜欢项链的那种男人
Well, some guys call it a chain.
有些人称之为链条
A chain? Yeah.
链条 是啊
I call a chain the thing you put on tires in the snow.
我把雪天绑在轮胎上的那种东西称为链条
Oh. I got to say,
我只能说
I don't know what I expected from her,
我不知道想让她送我什么
but it's definitely not this.
但绝不是这个
I'm sorry, Nick. If it makes you feel any better,
很遗憾尼克 如果这能让你好受一些的话
I spent the day cleaning blood off of a wall
我今天一天都在一个公交站的厕所里
in a bus station bathroom.
清理墙上的血迹
Well, Happy Valentine's Day, Jess.
情人节快乐 杰茜
Happy Valentine's Day, Miller.
情人节快乐 米勒
To the happy couple.
敬这对幸福的小两口
Cheers!
干杯
Cheers!
干杯
Oh my!
天那
This is disgusting.
真恶心
To the beautiful enagement you probably won't remember
敬你们可能不会记得的美丽的订婚
Cheers
干杯
They won't go in.
喝不进去
Then stop do it.
那就别喝了
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表