I take myself out for a dessert date every Sunday.
每周日我都约自己去吃甜点
Yeah, and yesterday, I had a backache,
昨天 我背痛
and I rubbed it myself, in a doorjamb.
我自己给自己揉 抵着门柱
This is bummin' me out.
这下可麻烦了
Is this group gonna be a bummer? Be honest.
这个小组会是个麻烦事吗 说实话
Absolutely not.
绝对不会
There's Brenda.
那是布伦达
She's a circuit court judge
她是巡回法庭法官
who also teaches taxidermy class for kids.
同时也为孩子们教授标本剥制术课程
And Hugh. He grows his own onions.
休 他自己种洋葱
My former boss and current friend,
我的前老板 现在的好朋友
Principal Foster.
福斯特校长
His hip surgeon has okayed him for sex,
他做完臀部手术又能做♥爱♥了
but he hasn't okayed himself.
但他自己那道坎还没过去
And of course, Robby, our leader.
当然还有罗比 我们的领袖
Have you ever seen a group more ready
你有见过比我的们更能找乐子
to have fun with themselves?
小组吗
Just look at this view; we needed this so badly.
看看这风景 我们太需要了
It's-it's perfect.
简直完美
Is it, though?
是吗
Can you stop hogging the vista?
能不要霸占这片景色吗
There are other people who would like to take a photo.
还有别人想照相的
I don't want to lose this light.
我可不想错过这光线
It's a traditional high-noon.
传统的正午阳光
Don't couple-splain light to us.
别秀恩爱跟我们解释什么光线
It just seems like it would be easier
如果你们一起拍合照的话
if you guys took a group photo.
应该会轻松一些
We actually need a picture for our Web site, Oh, yeah.
我们确实需要一张照片放网页上 是啊
so, all right, you can take a group photo.
好吧 你可以给我们拍合照
All right, let's do this.
好吧 来拍吧
Now, I'm only taking one shot,
我只会拍一张
so if the first one's a silly one,
就算第一张没拍好
you're gonna have to live with a silly one.
也只能这么招了
Okay. One, two, three. There we go.
好吗 一二三 好了
Great photo. I'm gonna need one, too.
好极了 拿我手♥机♥也拍一张
Actually, we're all gonna need one.
拿我们每个人手♥机♥来一张
What? Yeah, we don't share phones like you people.
什么 我们不像你们一样分享手♥机♥
Who shares phones?
谁分享手♥机♥了
How would we call each other? I don't know.
那我们怎么打电♥话♥ 我不知道
I can't do this. This is... Take these back.
我受不了了...拿回去吧
You guys are ruining a perfectly good vista moment.
你们毁了一时的完美景色
Can't you go someplace else and "Enjoy being single"?
你们就不能去别的地方"好好享受单身"吗
Did you just quote-hands "Enjoy being single" to us?
你是用手跟我们比了"好好享受单身"吗
You guys are telling each other that you're happy being this,
你们告诉彼此你们这样很开心
when we all know that you would rather be this.
但我们都知道你们更愿意有人相伴
No. This is jazz hands,
不 这是爵士手势
the end of an explosive musical number.
爆♥炸♥音符的休止符
This is O.J. Trying to put on the bloody glove.
这是OJ辛普森 想要戴上那血手套
This is freedom!
这是自♥由♥
This is flying!
这是翱翔
This is praying that you can go back to this!
这是祈祷你能回归自♥由♥
This is high fives for everybody!
这是每个人互相击掌
All around! Yes!
每一个人 没错
Let's go to the lake, guys. Bye. Yeah!
我们去湖边吧 伙计们 再见了
I call dibs on the slimefree part. Okay.
没有烂泥的地方归我 好
Just enjoy the view. I mean...
尽管欣赏景色吧
This is O.J. putting back on the glove.
这才是OJ辛普森重新戴上那手套
No notes.
没有修改意见
Okay, just...
好吧
just start and see what... Just start. No notes.
尽管开始...没有修改意见
All me.
释放自己
No notes. What does "No notes" even mean?!
没有修改意见 没有修改意见算什么
No notes.
没有修改意见
No notes?
没有修改意见
Come on.
拜托
Nick, I'm communing with nature, and I'm almost at peace.
尼克 我正天人交合 找寻内心的平静
What do you want? No notes?
有何贵干 没有修改意见
Seriously? It is just so nice
开什么玩笑 远离城市
to get out of the city and watch TV.
来看电视真是太棒了
What about this dumb thing?
这一段呢
When Pepperwood just watches a block of local news.
加州桂看了地方新闻
Oh, I found that part to be gutting, Nick.
那一段真是让人肝肠寸断啊
I mean, the irony that Pepperwood's violent world
讽刺就蕴藏于加州桂的暴♥力♥世界
is being translated into sound bites for mass consumption...
被转化成了大众消费的声音
That's just me transcribing Channel 3 News!
那是我抄的新闻频道
I didn't even change the anchors' names!
连名字我都没改
It's called realism, Nick. No.
这就叫现实主义 尼克 不
Goodbye, genius. No!
再见 天才 不
Ooh, that was... Ooh.
简直了...
Oh, my gosh.
我的天哪
13 times.
十三次了
Yeah. It's a lot of times. Yeah.
是啊 可真够多的
A lot of times. I had a good time.
可真够多的 我可爽了
I had a great time. I could've gone so many more times than that.
我也爽死了 我本来还能来更多次的
Yeah, that's actually nothing.
没什么大不了的
I could go all night, girl. I could go tens of...
我可以再战一整晚 妹子 我可以再战八百...
So many more times. Tens of... Ten... Yeah.
更多次 八百回合...
Cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool. Cool, cool, cool, cool.
淡定 淡定
That's what's up. That's what's up.
就这样 就这样
That's what's up. Oh, it's the phone.
就这样 手♥机♥响了
Hella? Winston, are you...
喂 温斯顿
Hey, Winnie, are you okay?
温尼 你没事吧
You sound like you're being chased up a hill.
你听着像是被追着跑了一路
Oh, no. Aly and I are just breaking each other off
没有 我和艾丽刚刚从不停地连续打桩运动中
basically nonstop. It's Nick.
分开 是尼克
I told him we were breaking each other off basically nonstop.
我告诉他我们刚一直在进行不停歇的打桩运动
I know. I can hear you, honey.
我知道 我能听见 亲爱的
Oh, you heard everything? Okay. Yeah. What does he want?
你都听见了 好吧 是啊 他要干嘛
I'm in crisis right now. Could you read my book
危急关头 你能看看我的书
and give me notes, please?
给我点修改意见吗
Oh, man. I don't want to take a break.
天哪 我可不想停下
I'm like a freight train right now.
我现在就像一列货车
I can't slow down. Me either.
我不能停下来 我也不能
This is crisis!
危机关头啊
But... Guys,
但是 伙计们
supporting our friend's artistic endeavors guys...
支持我们的艺术家朋友
is also insanely... Hey, guys. Guys, pay attention.
也相当的... 伙计们 听我说
It's sexy. This is crisis.
也很性感 危机当头
But I was thinking the same thing. Oh, thank God.
我也是这么想的 谢天谢地
Hello? Winston! We could easily just both read the book
喂 温斯顿 我们可以一起看那本书
Winston, you're supposed to be my friend.
温斯顿 我可把你当朋友
at the same time, and then when we're done,
一起看 看完之后
just get right back at it, Yes.
再回到正题 没错
right? Yes, yes, yes, yes.
可以吧 没错
Great. Now, do y... do you guys want a PDF
好极了 你们是要PDF版的
or do you want 100 individual JPEGs?
还是单独的一百张图片格式
JPEGs, JPEGs, J... JPEGs. Uh, 100 individual JPEGs, please.
图片格式 单独的一百张图片格式
Yeah! This is gonna take forever.
好极了 这要传上一辈子了
Five-three.
五比三
Hey. Oh, I was just...
我在...
just playing a little single and sufficient badminton.
打我单身我满足的羽毛球
Well, I hope you worked up an appetite,
希望你有胃口了
because I'm gonna make my Singles Sliders.
因为我准备做我的单身迷你汉堡
Oh, yeah? Okay, so what I do is I take the meat
是吗 我准备拿三种不同的肉
from three different sliders, and then I just sort of smash 'em
搅和在一起
into one big boy that stands on his own.
混成一个大家伙
Oh. So, like a burger.
所以就像汉堡一样
Yeah, it's like a burger except it's bigger.
没错 就像汉堡 除了更大一点
Oh. Well, if it isn't Schmidt.
这不是施密特吗
Or should I call you Schmidt-tata
还是该管你叫施密蛋蛋
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表