Okay, we got our maps. Yeah.
地图带好了 没错
Got our canteens. Yeah.
水壶带好了 没错
Got our trail mix, homemade of course.
什锦干果也带好了 当然是自♥制♥的
Got my book of local fauna.
当地动物图鉴也准备好了
Got my book of local flora.
当地植物图鉴也准备好了
So we can identify...
这样我们就能认识
Every living thing.
一切生物
Look at them.
你看看他们
I feel like Andie MacDowell in Multiplicity,
我就像《丈夫一箩筐》里的安迪·麦克道尔
living in a house filled with clones.
家里全都是克隆人
It is the second time this week
这周你已经第二次
you've compared yourself to Andie MacDowell.
拿自己跟安迪·麦克道尔做比较了
It's weird.
真够怪的
I'll go grab... Our boots because we should...
我去拿 我们的靴子 因为我们应该
Break them in. Exactly.
穿上它们 没错
Nah, that's weird.
不 他们那样才奇怪
Robby and I are hiking Behar Pass tomorrow.
罗比和我明天要去贝尔山徒步旅行
Turns out, we both love hiking.
我们都喜欢徒步旅行
It's amazing. We have a lot in common.
太棒了 我们有不少共同点
Aly and I are finally gonna have the same city in common.
艾丽和我终于能在同一个城市了
Right on, man.
好极了 伙计
Lefty's coming home.
左撇子要回来了
Lefty? Lefty?
左撇子 左撇子
Yeah, she's left-footed.
没错 她是左撇子
I'm throwing Aly a surprise welcome-home dinner.
我要给艾丽准备一个惊喜的欢迎晚宴
I invited her whole family here, you know.
我把她全家都请来了
Uh, I wanted her to see all the people she loves,
我想让她见到她爱的所有人
which becomes love for me, you know,
最后变成只爱我一个
and the next thing you know, I'm getting one of those
接下来 我将会得到
"Best boyfriend ever" mugs,
"世上最好的男朋友"马克杯
which you can buy,
虽然你也可以买♥♥到
I just don't want to do all that.
但我不想自己买♥♥一个
I want to... I want to earn it.
我想亲自赢得一个
You're inviting them over here? Yeah.
你要邀请人到这里来 没错
Winston, this place is a hellhole.
温斯顿 这里简直就是地狱
Look at this. All the dishes are broken.
你看看 这些餐具都残破不堪
I'm eating pasta out of some thing
我正吃的意面是用杰茜和罗比
that Jess and Robby made in a clay class.
在黏土课上做的东西盛的
Pottery workshop.
那叫陶艺课
What the hell is this compartment for?
这个小格子是用来干什么的
I have a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
Why don't you throw your thing at our place?
要不你去我们家办吧
Ever since our wedding china came in, we've been dying
自从我们婚礼的瓷器都到了以后
to host a dinner party.
我们一直都想办一次晚宴
Is your house even done yet?
你的房♥子装♥修♥好了吗
All the party zones are in working order:
宴会区域全部就绪
living room, dining room.
客厅 餐厅
The master bedroom has sort of turned into
主卧似乎变成了
a place where the workers
工人们
throw all their trash.
倾倒垃圾的地方
I think even one of them went to the toilet in there.
我想甚至有个家伙还在那里大小便
But... Yes.
但是...没错
We'll just lock that door.
我们把主卧门锁上就是了
Let's do it. Reagan's out of town.
就这么办 里根出差了
You know what that means.
你们知道那意味着什么
No. What does that mean?
不知道 意味着什么
Honestly, I don't know,
说实话 我也不知道
but please let me come to the party.
但请让我参加晚宴
Time to hit the sack.
该就寝啦
6:30. Babies are still awake.
这才六点半 宝宝们都还没睡觉
Not this baby.
可不是这个宝宝
I feel like I've lived through this before.
好像我之前都经历过这一切
I'm like Andie MacDowell in Groundhog Day.
我就像《土拨鼠之日》里的安迪·麦克道尔
Stop! Just please stop. Are you kidding me?
停下 求你了 搞什么
Hike, hike, baby.
徒步 旅行 宝贝
Ooh, it's a fork.
岔路口
Well, the map says to go left,
地图说往左走
but that little musket trail seems plumb adorable.
但那条小火枪路看着挺不错的
And it has a waterfall, so I say, uh, waterfall.
而且它还有瀑布 我们就去瀑布吧
I mean, let's just do it. Let's go nuts.
我们就这么走吧 不走寻常路
See, this is why we're so great together.
这就是为什么我们在一起这么合拍
We agree on everything.
我们对一切的看法都一致
I agree.
深表赞同
Hey, Robert Frost,
罗伯特·弗罗斯特[美国诗人]
looks like we're gonna take the road...
看来我们得把这条路叫做
Jess traveled.
杰茜走过的路
All right, just, uh...
好了...
That's not the way it goes.
这么卷可不行
Hold on.
等等
Be easier if it wasn't so windy.
没这么大风就好卷多了
Okay.
好了
Made a list of rules for our guests.
给我们的客人们列了些规矩
Obviously, no one's wearing shoes inside the house,
显然 谁也不许穿鞋进屋
but what if we put a foot-washing station
但要是我们在车道上放上一个
in the driveway?
洗鞋器呢
Babe, I was thinking maybe we have no rules.
亲爱的 我想也许我们不用列什么规矩
Well, because growing up,
因为在成长的历程中
all the cool houses didn't have rules, remember?
所有的精彩的家庭都没有规矩 记得吗
I was never invited to any of the cool houses.
我从未被邀请去过精彩的家庭
My only friend in high school was my piano teacher,
我高中唯一的朋友是我的钢琴老师
and then he got that boyfriend with the Trans Am,
后来他找了个开豪车的男朋友
and I never saw him again.
我就再没见过他
I really wish I could travel back in time
我真希望我能穿越回去
and give young you a hug.
给年轻的你一个拥抱
Yeah, well young me would've greeted that hug
年轻的我会以高♥潮♥时瞬间崩溃
with an immediate collapse in orgasm.
向你那个拥抱致敬的
Oh. But you know what, maybe you're right.
不过也许你是对的
If we want to be the place where friends gather...
如果我们想让朋友们在此欢聚一堂
maybe we got to chill.
也许我们得克制一点
Yeah, because we... we want to be the hub.
没错 因为我们想成为大家的中心
You know? Ooh, we'd make such a good hub.
不是吗 我们会是很棒的中心
Yes, we would. Make such a good...
没错 会是很棒的...
We'd make such a good hub.
我们会是很棒的中心
Are you having an orgasm right now?
你现在是高♥潮♥了吗
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
Winston Bishop, nice to meet you.
我是温斯顿·贝肖普 很高兴认识你
What are we doing right now?
我们现在这是在干什么
I'm practicing introducing myself to Aly's parents.
我正在练习如何向艾丽的父母介绍自己
Oh, I got you. You're a little nervous. Yeah.
我懂了 你有点紧张 没错
Yeah, I'm a little nervous. Okay.
我有点紧张 好吧
You know, I want to make a good first impression.
我想创造美好的第一印象
Oh, that makes sense. How's my shake?
有道理 我的握手如何
Nope. No, no, no, no, no.
不 不不不
Do not go in with two hands.
不要同时上两只手
Also, why are your hands so wet?
还有 你的手为什么这么多汗
Damn, for me that's dry.
该死 对我来说这已经是干的了
They're dripping.
都滴水了
How's this for Aly's mom?
对艾丽的妈妈这样如何
I'm Aly's mom?
我扮艾丽的妈妈
Okay.
好的
Not today, honey. Yeah, all wrong.
今天不行 亲爱的 完全错误
We bring it in for the real thing. All wrong.
我们今天有真材实料 完全错误
All wrong. Okay.
完全错误 好吧
That was very aggressive.
这太有侵略性了
You invaded my space. I didn't feel safe.
你侵犯了我的私人空间 我觉得很不安全
Just be more normal about it.
再正常一点就行了
Like this. Hey, how are you?
像这样 你好
I'm Winston. Nice to meet you.
我是温斯顿 很高兴认识你
Oh, like, hey, how are you? I'm Winston.
就像这样 你好 我是温斯顿
Zip, a pleasure, uh, to do it.
低头 愉快地 亲吻她的手
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表