They've scored five touchdowns in this game...
他们已经获得五次触地得分...
Wow. Check this out.
看哪
Coach and May's foreign exchange student
教练和梅的国际交换生
just added me as a friend.
刚刚加了我好友
Montsie. His name is Montsie.
蒙斯提 他叫蒙斯提
I didn't know they had a foreign exchange student.
我都不知道他们还有个国际交换生
I didn't know they moved to North Carolina.
我也不知道他们搬去了北卡罗莱纳
Neither did I.
我也不知道
They moved to North Carol what? Yeah.
他们搬去了北卡罗...什么 对
How did none of us know about this? How is that possible?
我们怎么会都不知道这事 怎么可能
Eh, they moved. It happened. We need to make more of an effort.
他们就是搬过去了 我们可得加把劲了
We don't even know that our friend has moved
我们连我们的朋友
to a different state.
搬去另一个州都不知道
I mean, we're still friends.
我们依然还是朋友
We just have nothing to do with each other.
我们只是相互没什么来往罢了
This doesn't bother you?
这你都没意见吗
Realistically, we'll probably see 'em
说实话 可能这辈子
two or three more times before we die.
我们也就再见个两三次了
And it's sad, but it's also not that sad.
这确实很悲伤 但也没那么悲伤
What? Who cares? What's for dinner?
什么 谁在乎 晚上吃什么
I care.
我在乎
McKenna, please. Please, don't do this. Okay? I mean,
麦肯纳 拜托 不要这样 好吗
what about that formal swimwear ad I got you? McKenna?
那我给你接的那个正式泳装广♥告♥呢 麦肯纳
McKen--?
麦肯纳
Well, guys! It happened again.
伙计们 又一次这样了
A big agency stole another one of my clients.
一家大中间机构抢走了我又一个委托人
And I have a big audition today.
我今天还有一场大试镜
Gosh darn it. You know what? Jess!
真该死 你知道吗 杰茜
Those pretty boys don't deserve you.
这些帅哥配不上你
Which one is McKenna?
麦肯纳是哪个
Is he the gaunt, heroin-hot one?
是那个瘦瘦的骨感美的那个吗
That's Jean Francois. He got poached last week.
那是让·弗朗索瓦 他上周被挖走了
McKenna's the one
麦肯纳是那个
that looked like a jacked Bryant Gumbel.
看着像同性恋版的布赖恩特·冈贝尔的
Oh... And this is a huge deal!
这可是个大广♥告♥
It's the Sausage Crunchies account!
这可是脆香肠家的广♥告♥
Why would a dog food company
狗粮厂商
be interested in a bunch of hot models?
为什么会对性格模特感兴趣呢
Oh, no, it's, uh No, no, no.
不... 不不不
Sausage Crunchies are people food.
脆香肠是人吃的
They're like brown cheese snacks.
类似于棕色奶酪点心
Yeah, it's like space food. I-I put them in soup.
就像太空食品 我都往汤里加
I just really wanted to show
我只是想让这家演艺机构看看
this casting agency that I was legit.
我是正规的经纪人
Now, if I go down there with just Donovan,
如果我只带一个多诺万去
I'm gonna look like a no-name hustler.
看上去就像是个不知名的骗子
Gosh darn it. Should I go out now and try
该死的 我该现在接着去
to find new clients, or should I concentrate
找新的委托人 还是把精力都集中在
on the one client that I have left?
我仅剩的唯一一个委托人身上
You know, they're probably sniffing around Donovan
就在我们说话的这时候 他们可能正准备
as we speak. Crap.
挖走多诺万 该死
Is that what he wants to talk to me about? Hey.
他想跟我谈的就是这事吗
He said he wanted to talk to me about something. Cece.
他之前说有事情想跟我谈谈 希希
These poachers.
这些挖墙脚的
You concentrate on Donovan.
你把精力都放在多诺万身上
I'll go see if I can drum up some new clients.
我去看看能不能招揽些新的委托人
Very sweet, but the audition is in six hours from now.
你真好 但试镜六个小时后就要开始了
So we have no time to look for new clients.
所以我们没时间找新的委托人了
Well, recruiting is just like sales, I mean selling a job
招人就跟推销一样 推销一份工作
is just like selling drugs. I do that every day.
就跟卖♥♥药一样 就是我的日常工作
Are you offering to help, too?
你是也要帮忙吗
Honestly, I wasn't.
说实话我并没有
But based on how intensely you're staring at me,
但基于你现在盯着我的眼神
I guess I've boxed myself into a corner here, so--
我想我把自己逼进了死胡同 所以...
Great! Okay. You concentrate on Donovan.
好极了 你盯着多诺万
We'll get the models. Heads in, guys.
我们去招模特 伸出头来 伙计们
What? "Heads in"?
什么 "伸出头来"
No. It's "Hands in."
不 应该是"伸出手来"
I'm pretty sure it's "Heads in."
我相当肯定是"伸出头来"
What are we supposed to do?
我们要做什么
Smoosh our heads together?
难道要互相碰头吗
Yeah. Everybody. Hands in.
伙计们 伸出手来
Hands in. Hands in.
伸出手来 伸出手来
Winston! What?
温斯顿 怎么
How are you not tired of this?
你还没玩腻吗
Tired of what?
玩腻什么
Okay, model types, 3:00.
有模特的料 三点钟方向
Take a bow.
感谢
Wait, those two oatmeal men?
什么 那两个像燕麦片广♥告♥里的男人吗
Follow my lead.
跟我来
How did we ever date the same dude?
就你这品味我们竟然会看上同一个男的
Kampai. That's Japanese
乾杯 这是日语的
for "What's up?"
"你好"
Hi! Jessica Day.
我是杰茜卡·戴
What are we celebrating?
你们在庆祝什么呢
Kirby here works for a marine biologist.
卡比为一位海洋生物学家工作
and he got them to name a new species of sea slug after me.
他让他们以我的名字命名了一种新的海参
It's called Bruce's eastern Sea Slug.
叫做布鲁斯东方海参
You two are fascinating. Have you ever
你俩太厉害了 有没有想过
considered modeling?
当模特
I actually have.
我还真的想过
Us? AA lot.
我们吗 很想
I have a rich fantasy life.
我的生活充满了幻想
Oh. I can't wait to hear more about that.
等不及听你一一道来了
Sounds so great.
听起来太棒了
What are you doing? Those guys are obviously
你这是在干什么 这俩人明显
not model material.
不是当模特的料
Because they're not cookie-cutter hot?
就因为他们不够帅吗
Cece needs a bunch of different guys,
希希需要不同类型的模特
so don't judge a book by its cover.
所以看人不能光看外表
Except when you're talking about models.
除了模特这一行
Models exist to be on covers.
模特就是靠外表吃饭的
I think that's an oversimplification.
我觉得这是过分简单化了
I think the best models have something
我想最棒的模特
to give them a little personality.
应该有属于自己的个性
Something, something that makes them stand apart.
让他们与众不同的个性
Like a gap in their lower teeth,
比如下齿间的缝隙
or a neck nipple.
或者是宽大的乳♥头♥
You're making this way too complicated.
你弄得太复杂了
Look, this is all it needs to be.
很简单的
You walk up to a hot guy, okay?
走近一个性感的家伙
And you say "Hey, you're hot.
然后就说"你很性感
Do you want to be a model?"
想当模特吗"
You have to forge a connection with them.
你得想办法铸造与他们的联♥系♥
And that way they entrust us with the thing
他们信任我们的方式
that makes them really beautiful.
才会让他们真正的美丽
You know what? You do your thing.
这样吧 你干♥你♥的
I'll do my thing.
我♥干♥我的
But your thing cannot be
但你不要
going back to the slug guys.
再去找那俩鼻涕虫
Sea slugs, Reagan.
是海参 里根
They're sea slug guys.
他们是海参男
But you're right.
不过你说得对
You're nasty about it, but you're right.
虽然说得特别狠 但是你说得对
So, Donovan.
多诺万
You have something you want to tell me?
你有事想跟我说吗
I've... made a big decision.
我...做了一个大决定
No, Donovan, don't.
多诺万 不要啊
I'm gonna stop wearing beanies.
我再也不戴毛线帽了
Wait, what?
什么
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表