Yeah, man.
当然 哥们
All right.
好吧
Congrats.
恭喜
Did we get the loan?
可以给我们贷款了吗
I wish it were up to me,
我也希望这事我说了算
because the answer would be "No"
那我会说"不行"
and all of this would be over.
就不用受你们折磨了
He's been a buzzkill all day.
他总是这么扫兴
Yeah. That's all right.
没事
I owe you one American dream...
你圆了我的美国梦
...You sweet angel. We did it!
我的小天使 我们做到啦
I'm so happy for you guys.
我真为你们高兴
Hey, I gotta go.
我得走了
I got it.
我来捡
Beautiful family.
家人真有爱
It's okay, it's okay.
没事的 没事的
This is stupid.
这样太蠢了
I can't keep hiding from him.
我不能一直躲着他
Jess, just give me a sec, okay? I'll come back with you.
杰茜 等我一会儿 我会回来找你的
No, Cece... Cece, it's fine. Go... Go with Jess now.
没关系 希希 你去陪杰茜吧
No, no, no, no. I have to do this myself.
不不不 我得自己来解决
And you guys have to buy a house.
你们还得买♥♥♥房♥♥子呢
This is good; this is you moving forward.
这是好事 你们又前进了一步
Thanks, Jess. Get in here.
谢谢 杰茜 来抱抱
Oh, I love you guys.
我爱你们
Okay.
好啦
Oh... Oh, my god.
我的天
Lost my breath, there. She's a strong... Strong one.
我都快喘不过气了 她臂力好大
Well, you're getting the loan.
你们拿到贷款啦
What?
真的吗
Interest rates are about to drop
马上就要降息了
and we want to settle you
所以我们打算在降息之前
with a high one before they do, so...
先稳住你们 所以...
We got the loan? We can make an offer?
我们拿到贷款了 可以去买♥♥♥房♥♥了吗
It doesn't make a lick of sense to me,
我完全不能理解
but there you go.
不过确实如此
So many zeros.
这么多零
That's a lot of zeros.
好多零啊
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Hella?
海拉
Are you buying a boat?
你是打算买♥♥一艘船吗
Look, it is a complicated situation.
这个情况很复杂
First off,
首先
I think your sister is amazing.
我觉得你妹妹人特别好
Secondly,
其次
I know that we just went long-distance
我知道我们才刚刚异地
and I don't want to give you any bad news, but...
我不想跟你说坏消息 但是...
Your sister ain't that good at her job.
你妹妹的工作能力不是很好
Like, at all.
简直糟透了
She's... Uh, dumb.
她真的...很笨
That girl is the trunk of a tree.
那姑娘就是个木头桩子
Ain't nobody at home up here.
智商完全不在家
Okay, you... She a cottonhead!
好了 你... 脑子里装的棉花
Easy... This girl is a dumpedout sewing kit.
行了 她就是个被人遗弃的针线包
Easy. She talkin', but ain't nobody listenin'.
好了 她在说话 但是没人在听
Easy. That's my sister.
够了 那是我妹妹
And I know she's an idiot.
我也知道她是个笨蛋
Thank god.
谢天谢地
Just because we're long-distance
虽然我们现在异地
doesn't mean we can't be real with each other.
但并不意味着我们不能坦诚相待
Okay? We have to tell each other everything.
我们要跟对方分享一切
I don't know what the word "Panache" means.
我不知道"有范儿"是什么意思
It means having a certain kind of flair.
意思是拥有某种气质
That...
那...
All right, I'm gonna hang up now. Are you ready?
好了 我得挂了 准备好了吗
Of course I'm ready.
我当然准备好了
**Hella loves Winston.*
*海拉爱温斯顿
**Winston loves Hella.*
*温斯顿爱海拉
**We're both hanging up now.*
*我们现在就要挂电♥话♥
**We're both hanging up on the count of a hundred*
*我们数到一百就挂电♥话♥
Okay, babe. Love you. And a one, two,
好了宝贝 爱你 一 二
Gotta go, bye. Three...
得挂了 再见 三
Uh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay. Love you.
好吧 好的 爱你哟
You okay, Jess?
你还好吗 杰茜
Yeah, it's just...
没事 只是...
something I have to handle on my own.
有些事我必须自己处理
No such thing.
没有这种事
I'm standing right here.
我就站在这儿呢
Lay it on me.
甩给我吧
Okay.
好的
But it's pretty major.
但是事情挺严重的
Do you think you can handle it?
你真的受得了吗
Yes. N... No.
可以 不不
I jumped the gun.
我说得太仓促了
I should've said I don't... I don't know.
我本该说 我不知道
Here goes. Um...
是这样的
So Nick's back.
尼克回来了
Ooh, don't I know it!
我就知道
Don't I know it!
我就知道
Nick is back!
尼克回来了
You know, maybe I can't handle it.
也许我真的应付不来
I haven't even gotten to the major part yet.
我还没说到关键部分呢
What I'm trying to say is...
我想说的是...
I'm not over Nick.
我还是放不下尼克
I know.
我就知道
And you guys are all moving on.
你们都开始了新的生活
And I'm still here,
我还停留在原地
where I was, waiting outside Nick's door,
跟过去一样 在尼克门前等着
trying to figure out
用尽全力
how to... talk to him without having a heart attack.
想办法心态平和地跟他说话
Okay. Okay, listen.
好了 听我说
You can't control who you panache.
你控制不了你"有范儿"的人
Just a quick check-in, how am I handling this?
稍微跟你确认下 我现在处理得怎么样
Bizarrely...
你的方式很奇怪
But it's kind of working.
但是还挺管用的
Okay.
好的
I have to figure out how to be friends with him again
我得想清楚如何和他重新成为朋友
but I can't even bring...
可我甚至都没办法
bring myself to knock on his door.
鼓起勇气去敲他的门
Well, that's okay, Jess, because I'm here.
没关系 杰茜 因为我就在这里
Yeah?
怎么啦
Nick, a question.
尼克 问你个事
Um, do you have another gator tooth?
你还有那种鳄鱼牙齿吗
I seem to have swallowed mine.
我好像给吞肚子里去了
I've given you a lot of gator teeth.
我给过你好几颗了
This is the last one.
这是最后一次了
And stop putting stuff in your mouth.
别再把东西往嘴里塞了
I will make no such promise.
这事我可不能保证
Hey, Day.
嗨 戴
Hey, Miller.
嗨 米勒
Well, Bish out.
我先走了
For the third time in my life,
这辈子已经第三次了
I have to call off a boat purchase.
我要去叫停我的游艇购买♥♥计划
What?
什么
So I just want to... How was the zoo?
我只是想... 动物园好玩吗
Oh. Sorry. You go, you go first.
抱歉 你先说 你先说
Oh, I just...
我只是想问...
How was New Orleans?
新奥尔良怎么样
How-how was everything?
一切还顺利吗
It was great.
很棒
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表