It made us giggle.
所以情不自禁地笑
What's up? What's up? What's up? Hi. Hello.
你好吗 好 吗 你好
What's up? Hi. Hello.
你好吗 你好
Hello.
见到你真好
Anyway, uh, Schmidt and Cece asked us
总之 施密特和希希邀请我们
to help paint their house.
帮他们粉刷房♥子
Paint our house? Paint the house.
粉刷我们的房♥子 粉刷房♥子
Remember? That's the activity for all of us to do.
记得吗 是要我们共同参与的活动
You know, 'cause you wanted... you wanted...
因为你想要 想要粉刷房♥子
Paint the house.
粉刷房♥子
Paint the house. Yes, we... did.
粉刷房♥子 没错 是的
Even though the majority of our house is already painted.
虽然大部分房♥间已经刷过了
We wanted our best friends to finish it.
我们想要最好的朋友来完成剩下的
Not professionals. Like, uh... like our new home
不要专业人士 把我们的新家想成
was some tree house in a Little League Baseball movie.
少年棒球联盟电影里的那些树屋
I mean, I-I've never done it before, but...
我从没粉刷过房♥子 但是
Sounds like a yes to me.
听上去是同意了
Aw, snap, just remembered,
小菜一碟 但是别忘了
I can't make it.
我去不了
Yeah. Boy, that's a bummer.
哥们 太扫兴了
Shock. Shoot.
不是吧 该死
So fast... But, you know,
计划不如变化 但是 你懂的
What up, boy in the hood?
怎么了 帽衫男孩
I thought you were gonna talk to Reagan.
我以为你要去和里根聊聊的
I tried, but she's been on her phone all day
我试过了 但是她一天都在打电♥话♥
like a grandpa who missed a package.
好像丢了行李的爷爷
Like... "Hel..." I'm not even gonna do it.
说着"你好..." 我才不要学她
Yes. Thank you so much. We will be there. Thanks.
好 非常感谢 我们会去的 谢谢
Nick, I know that dumb publisher rejected your book.
尼克 我知道愚蠢的出版商拒绝出版你的书
And, guess what, that publisher can go to hell.
你猜怎么着 让他们见鬼去吧
After you beat them to death with this baton
用我手里这个奇怪的舞棒
that I weirdly still have.
打得他们满地找牙
Because you don't need a publisher.
因为你不需要出版商
You need a girlfriend who found a bookstore
你需要一个能找到书店卖♥♥《加州桂》
to sell Pepperwood.
的女朋友
Seriously? That's amazing.
真的吗 太好了
That's amazing! I called all over and I finally found one.
太棒了 我打了一圈电♥话♥最后找到一家
Reagan saved the day!
里根拯救了世界
You're amazing. That's right.
你太厉害了 没错
All we need is, uh,
我们只需要准备
30 copies of the book. Oh, well, we can make them.
30本书 我们可以现做
I mean, it'll be hard,
可能有点难
but we could do it.
但我们能做到
We could do it. We'll make 'em ourselves.
我们能做到 我们能自己做
Fantastic. Uh, we just need 'em by tonight
非常棒 只要在今晚读书会前
for his big reading.
准备好就行
Excuse me, did you say "Big..."
对不起 你刚说"读书..."
a big reading tonight?
今晚有读书会吗
Yeah. Well, that sounds...
是的 好吧 听上去
public.
是公开的
Well, I mean, he's got to do a reading
没错 为了卖♥♥书去读一两段
to sell the book. Is that bad?
这样不好吗
Is that bad? No, it's good. I get...
不好吗 不 很好 我要
I get to do a reading tonight in front of people.
我今晚要当众读书了
I get to read in front of a bunch of people
我要面对一群会对我指手画脚的人
who are gonna judge me.
读书给他们听
This is not bad. This is good.
这样不坏 很好
This is... See, this is another thing
这... 看 尼克沮丧时
that Nick does when he's upset.
还会絮絮叨叨
At least he's not running.
还没到要去跑步的程度
So you want me to read in front of people.
所以你要我当众读书
You want me to read in front of living people...
给那些为我而去的
who are there to hear me read.
真实存在的人读书
And how will I... how will I even know what to read?
我怎么 怎么知道要读什么内容
You're gonna read your book. I'll read my book.
读你写的书 读我写的书
Fine. This is good. I'm fine.
对 很好 我没事
Don't worry about me. I'm fine. Oh, I feel like my heart
别担心我 我很好 感觉我的心脏
is pumping out scalding hot toilet water.
动力强劲到可以泵出滚烫的洗澡水
See, a vivid description like that
类似这样生动地描述
is gonna make the audience go wild.
会让听众为你着迷的
Ah, the audience! I just forgot the audience,
听众 我刚忘记听众这茬
and now I remember the audience.
现在又记得了
I can't do this. I can't do it. I can't do it.
我做不到 我做不到的
All right, here it is-- the Pepperwood Chronicles.
我拿来了 《加州桂传》
I made a prototype.
我之前装订了一本
Jess, that looks fantastic!
杰茜 看上去很精致
That looks really good.
看起来真不错
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
Oh, that's between me and my craft wagon.
多亏了我的工艺车
I wrote you.
你是我写出来的
Hey, um, how's he doing?
他怎么样
Not very good. Hmm.
不太好
And if I'm being honest with you,
实话和你说
I'm starting to freak out now.
我快要崩溃了
This is me freaking out.
我已经崩溃了
Do I sometimes wonder if you're a robot? Yeah.
有时我会怀疑你是机器人吗 是的
I've made you!
你是我的作品
You're of me. When Nick gets like this,
你属于我 当尼克这样
he needs to be occupied.
他需要分散注意力
Luckily, we have tons of books to make.
幸好 还要装订好多书
It's got my name in it. Book time!
这里有我的名字 装订时间到
Gather around, my little Guttenbergs!
集♥合♥了 古滕贝格的后代
Here we go.
开始吧
Hey, Jess, can I borrow your cactus gloves?
杰茜 可以借我你的园艺手套吗
Making books, huh?
装订书呢
♪ Butterfly in the sky ♪
♪ 蝴蝶在空中飞舞 ♪
♪ I can fly twice as high ♪
♪ 我能飞得比它高 ♪
♪ Take a look ♪
♪ 仔细看 ♪
♪ It's in a book. ♪
♪ 在书里 ♪
Ah, you know the rest.
接得不错
Just, we put... we put 'em there.
我们把 我们把它放这儿
Backing away from an active craft project.
放弃现成的手工活
Are you okay? Oh, yeah, yeah.
你能接受吗 没事
No. Um, Reagan's a little insecure
不 里根和尼克待在一起
about being there for Nick.
有点缺乏安全感
So I want her to have this.
所以我想让她来做
Wow. I'm proud of you. Yeah.
真为你骄傲
Thanks.
谢谢
This is where you give me the cactus gloves.
你就是在这儿给的我仙人球手套
This is really soothing.
这真的好舒服
You're a natural.
你很适合这个活
She's terrible.
她糟透了
She's ruining our bedroom.
她会毁了我们的卧室
It's like she's begrudgingly covering up graffiti.
就像她在小心翼翼把我们的涂鸦盖上
Oh, there's a couple rough patches,
这有些粗糙的补丁
but... that's what posters are for.
但这就是海报的用处
Just calm down, okay? We can fix it later,
冷静点 好吗 我们之后再处理
but we have to keep her in here for Winston.
但是我们要为温斯顿把她留在这儿
Hey. Since we're doing this, I got to say,
既然我们在做这个 我得说
do not like the color of your bathroom.
不喜欢你们卧室的颜色
You know what? Now that I think about it, me, either.
你知道吗 我想了想 我也是
What?! Let's do that next.
什么 接下来把它解决掉
Great. It's special order robin's egg.
很好 这可是特别定制的知更鸟蛋蓝色
It's just paint! It's not just paint.
就是油漆罢了 那不止是油漆
Guys, as much as I love a good whisper fight,
伙计们 我很喜欢轻声细语的吵架
I should go. Oh, no! No, no, no,
我该走了 别
you, uh, can not leave. Why not?
你不能走 为什么
Because we can't be alone together.
因为我们俩不能独处
Because...? Because...
因为 因为
Because...
因为
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表