and now she's back for seconds.
一转眼她又卷土重来了
Ugh! That's gut-wrenching!
真伤人
Sorry, sweetheart.
真遗憾 甜心
I'm sorry in a way only a mother could be.
我以当妈独有的立场表示遗憾
It sucks that it was so cool to be a bully when we were young.
以前觉得能欺负人很酷 现在想想真过分
This is a disaster.
这真是个灾难
If you need me, I'll be in my room...
一会儿你要是找我 就去我房♥间吧
blasting Dookie on cassette.
我要沉醉在绿日乐队的磁带音乐中了
Wait! Schmidt.
等等 施密特
Freakin' New York.
该死的纽约
Ma, you turned my room into Reggie's room?!
妈 你居然把我房♥间改成雷吉的了
I hate my brother!
我恨死我弟弟了
You all right in there, baby?
你还好吗 亲爱的
I got this. A mother knows how.
我来吧 当妈的知道该怎么做
You all right in there, baby?
你还好吗 儿子
Let me try.
我试试
Schmidt? Schmidt? Schmidt?
施密特 施密特 施密特
Schmidt? Schmidt?
小施子 小施子
Schmidt?! Schmidt?
施密特 小施子
Schmidt? Okay, okay.
小施子 好了 可以了
Just one more.
最后一次
Schmidt? Shut up!
施密特 别喊了
Yes, I did it.
我成功了
Leave me alone, ass hat!
让我清静会儿 笨蛋
I know you didn't mean that.
我知道你是无心的
Is there anything that we can do
有什么我们可以帮忙的吗
to make you feel better right now?
让你这会儿能好受点的
Schmaegalman's.
食味佳
Schmaegalman's? Schmaegalman's is his favorite deli.
食味佳 食味佳是他最爱的熟食店
He loves their soup.
他爱喝那家的汤
He's telling us he's hungry!
他在说他饿了
Do you not know when he's hungry?!
他什么时候会饿你都不知道吗
I know when he's hungry, Louise.
他什么时候会饿我当然知道 露易斯
I'll stay here in case he needs me.
我留在这儿 一会儿他可能找我
Cece, you go get the soup.
希希 你去买♥♥汤吧
Maybe I should stay here considering I'm his wife? Fine.
我是他老婆 要留也得我留 好吧
We'll order in Ling's Palace.
我们只能叫玲宫家外卖♥♥了
It's fine. It's just fine.
可以的 没事
We're getting Ling's Palace
我们不得不吃玲宫家的了
because your wife won't get Schmaegalman's.
因为你老婆不肯去食味佳
Hey, guys.
各位
I want everyone to have a really great trip.
我希望每个人都玩得开心
You both stay here. I'm gonna go to Schmergerman...
你们都待着 让我去食外佳...
I'm gonna go to Schmaegel...
我要去食味...
Schmaegalman's. No. Bagelman's?
是食味佳 不对 吃味佳
Schmaegalman's.
食味佳
Maegalman's? Maegal. Yeah.
味佳 对 味佳
I'm gonna go to... to the deli. Yeah...
我要去... 去熟食店 对
You? Can I borrow your car, please?
就你 我能借下你车吗
If you get so much as a scratch on it,
你要是敢把车给刮花了
you'll never leave New York.
你就别想离开纽约了
Because you'll be dead. Because I'll be dead.
因为你已经挂了 因为我肯定挂了
You can't handle that deli.
那熟食店你搞不定的
I think I can handle going to a deli.
去下熟食店而已 我可以搞定的
PADFUNT.
乐观宽容没烦恼
I got this.
我可以的
We got this, man. Don't worry about it.
我们能行的 兄弟 别担心
We're industrious, you know? We're resourceful.
我们这么勤奋 而且机智
Just got to...
只要...
Hey. Follow my lead.
听我指挥
Gather round, everybody
都看过来 各位
Gather round, everybody
看过来 各位
They're gathering. Gather round. Yes, yes. Yes, indeed.
他们都过来了 围过来 对 还真是
What's the plan? We're gonna show 'em our talent.
下一步怎么做呢 该让他们见识我们的厉害了
That's what we're gonna do.
这就是我们要做的
What time is it? It's showtime.
现在什么时间 表演时间
What time is it? It's showtime.
现在什么时间 表演时间
Who wants to see what he's gonna do?
谁想看看他要表演什么呢
I do! 'Cause I'm gonna do it.
我想 我快开始了
He's gonna do it! I'll do it!
他要开始了 我开始了
Got to do it! Let's do it!
必须行动起来 行动起来
It's honestly time to do it! Yeah, we're about to!
最佳行动时刻 对 我们要行动了
Y'all don't want to miss this!
你们绝对不想错过这个
All right, get ready for showtime!
准备好欣赏表演吧
We gonna do something with this!
我们会创造辉煌的
Oh, yeah. This the main event right here!
这是今天的重头戏
The next L train is now arriving
下一趟L号♥列车即将抵达
on the Manhattan track. What is this? What is this?
曼哈顿站台 这是什么 这什么
Did it just work?
真起作用了
Yes, sir, my man, I think it did!
是的 先生 兄弟 起作用了
Let's count up all this loot.
来清点下战利品吧
That's several-- see what we find right here.
还不错 看看有多少
That's seventy... We got 72 cents.
收了70 我们收了72分钱
So if we just stall until the train arrives,
所以我们只要能拖到车到站
we never have to do anything.
我们啥都不用做
What time is it? It's showtime!
现在什么时间 表演时间
What time is it? It's showtime!
现在什么时间 表演时间
Excuse me, sir. Is this the line?
抱歉 先生 请问是在这排队吗
What a New York character.
真是够纽约客的
You're a New York character.
你是纽约客
Oh, sorry. Um, I was just...
抱歉 我是
getting in line behind you.
在你身后排队的
Don't want to get in a pickle.
不想被人剁
That's just deli fun. Oh.
那是熟食店剁肉梗
There you go, sweetheart. Okay, there we go!
给你 小可爱 好的 下一个
Hi, do you have special soup...
有没有特制浓汤
This is the cream cheese line. Next.
这是奶油奶酪的队 下一个
You're still here?
还不走
I'm sorry. I'll just...
抱歉 我只是
Next!
下一个
Yes, um... Too slow! Next!
我 那个 太慢 下一个
Two pounds of whitefish.
两磅白鲑鱼
Beautiful baby.
好可爱的宝宝
Don't talk to me. Okay.
别跟我套近乎 好
43, 44, 45, 46...
43 44 45 46
Oh, yes, um, may I please have the... 46.
在 可不可以给我 46
Two black-and-whites.
两份白加黑
Excuse me, I'm 45.
抱歉 我是45号♥
Yeah, he already called it, slowpoke.
对 他叫过了 慢死了
Here you go.
给你
Welcome New York.
欢迎来到纽约
No!
不
I'm 45!
我是45号♥
45 is before 46!
45号♥排在46号♥之前
You'll get your damn cookies
想买♥♥饼干
when you give me your ass!
等老娘买♥♥完再说
One large special soup now!
一份大号♥特制浓汤 马上
Schmidt, it's Jess. I got your soup
施密特 我是杰茜 买♥♥到汤了
but not until I punched this city in the damn throat.
还狠很地揍了这座城市
I thought you were all about keeping it positive.
你不是要保持积极乐观吗
That is for sucker MCs and West Coast punks.
那是傻♥逼♥政客和西海岸笨蛋说的
This city's a jungle, so you better be a freaking lion.
这城市就是原始丛林 所以最好成为一头雄狮
That goes for you, too, Schmidt.
你也一样 施密特
I had an epiphany getting your soup.
我在给你买♥♥汤的时候顿悟了
That's what you got to do tonight.
你今晚就要这么做
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
You're a really special guy,
你是个很特别的人
and you got to let everyone in high school know that.
今晚你就让你所有高中同学都知道这点
So you got to go to that homecoming,
你一定要去参加返校
you got to grab that mic,
拿起麦克风
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表