Look, I've been crying all morning, too.
我也哭了一早上了
It's... This is a good thing.
这是好事
Ann Kim broke up with me.
金安跟我分手了
Oh, no.
不
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Da...
爸...
Gavin!
盖文
Happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
Hey, Gavin. It just got a whole lot happier.
盖文 这下我开心多了
Excuse me.
失陪
Daddy?
爸
You remember when you tongue-kissed that guy?
还记得你跟那家伙舌吻的时候吗
Now this marching band has traveled 1,500 miles...
游♥行♥乐队已经穿越了一千五百英里...
What you taking? Little boy blues?
吃什么药呢 小蓝片
Yeah, I've been there.
我也经历过
How many miggies you working with?
你要吃多少种药
Yeah, my pharmacist bumped me up to nine.
我的药剂师给我配了9种
1,400. Yeah. I have to take 18 pills an hour
1400种 我每小时得吃18片药
in a very specific order, and they virtually assured me
还得按顺序 无形中向我保证了
that I will be addicted to them.
我一定会上瘾的
Hey, what happened to Rick Snip?
你的剪刀手呢...
Uh, gone and, uh...
没了...
...these tears-- honestly, they're from the onions.
这些眼泪 说实话是切洋葱弄的
They're not from Reagan bailing.
不是因为里根不来了
Oh, no. Reagan's not coming?
不 里根不来了吗
No. She just called. Uh, her boss sent her to Omaha,
不来了 她刚打电♥话♥过来说老板叫她去奥马哈
so she can't make it, but it's fine.
所以她来不了 不过没关系
Oh, I'm sorry, Nick.
我很遗憾 尼克
I also wear a slow-release opium patch on my spine.
我还在脊柱上装了个鸦♥片♥缓释补丁
Hey, I ever told you the story
我有跟你讲过
of how I got injured in the first place? Yes.
我到底是怎么受伤的吗 有
One may think that it started
有人可能觉得
because of a lack of bagels, but no.
都是因为百吉饼卖♥♥完了 但并不是的
It started with a surplus of
而是缘起于
cream cheese. Of cream cheese.
过剩的奶油奶酪 奶油奶酪
Yes, yes, you're familiar with such happening.
没错 你对这事很熟悉
You know what? I think Jess told me to help her...
我觉得杰茜有叫我过去帮忙
No, no, no, no. You're good.
不不不 没叫你
Uh, lock you up.
轮椅锁起来
I'm sure she's bummed, too.
我相信她也很失望
How long is she gonna be there?
她要在那里待多久
No idea. I didn't ask.
不知道 我没问
I just said, "Happy Thanksgiving."
我就说了句"感恩节快乐"
And then I hung up.
然后就挂了
Okay, you're gonna have to leave the kitchen.
你得离开厨房♥了
The whole sad-guy, whiskey, flame combination
悲伤的家伙 再加上威士忌和火焰
is starting to worry me.
我很担心
Let me know when my whiskey boils down to a crystal
威士忌浓缩成晶体了告诉我
so I can eat it.
我好来吃
Hey, Dad, are you okay in there?
爸 你还好吗
Did you fall in?
你掉坑里了吗
That's a dad joke that I would've assumed
这其实是我想的
I would have heard you make had you been around more.
你要是在我身边久一些会给我讲的笑话
I want you to know I'm not using the bathroom.
我没有在上厕所
I'm just sitting here.
我只是坐在这儿
Hey, Dad, you know what's a great cure for heartache?
爸 你知道伤心的最好解药是什么吗
A little father-and-son time.
共度一段父子时光
You know, we could have a catch, whittle a stick.
我们可以玩接球 削木棍
Why don't you just come out?
你出来吧
I'm sorry, son. You're right.
抱歉 儿子 你说得对
Today is about family.
今天的主题是家庭
Yeah. Yeah. Exactly.
没错 没错
There's my favorite whiskey glass.
我最爱的威士忌酒杯在这里
Who wants to get wasted?
谁想一醉方休
Me. So badly.
我 迫不及待了
Ugh. I'm so sorry, babe.
太遗憾了 宝贝
Yeah. No. I'm-I'm fine.
没事 我没事
Look, we don't wear sweaters and roll around in the leaves,
我们确实不会穿着运动衫在落叶里打滚
but there are other ways for us to bond.
但我们有别的联结的纽带
If he wants to drink, then, you know what? I'm gonna drink.
既然他想喝酒 那我也喝
I'm gonna get sloppy with my poppy.
我要跟我爸一起一醉方休
Nick. Papa! Wait for me.
尼克 爸爸 等等我
Just need to get my bitters kit.
我得去拿比特酒工具
Ooh, actually, can you just make sure
你能去准备一下
that there's a garbage can next to the bed?
在床边放上个垃圾桶吗
Because... I can't hang.
因为...我可撑不住
Robby!
罗比
What are you doing here with me and not with Winston?
你没跟温斯顿在一起在我这儿干什么
I like Winston,
我喜欢温斯顿
but he's been telling this bagel story for ten minutes.
但他讲那个百吉饼的故事讲了十分钟了
I haven't even met all the main characters yet.
还没有把所有主角介绍完
Plus, I have a little surprise for you.
而且 我还给你准备了小惊喜
To make up for this morning,
为了补偿今天早上的意外
the airline gave me two free tickets
航♥空♥公♥司♥给我了两张
to anywhere in the contiguous 48 states.
飞往本土48州任何地方的机票
Well, I'd love to, you know, plan our future,
我很乐意规划我们的未来
but we're eating in under four hours,
可我们还不到四小时就要开餐了
and so I have to put you to work.
所以得安排你干活了
Okay, you just, crouton.
面包丁
All right. Keep croutonning.
就一直弄面包丁
Okay, I'm not that close to the table.
好吧 我离桌子不够近
Darn it.
该死
I was just in the bathroom
我刚刚跟我丈夫
with my husband and his father. Nothing but net.
和他父亲一起在厕所里 空心球
Are you also having a good Thanksgiving? Hey, Jess.
你的感恩节也很快乐吗 杰茜
Check this out.
看这个
Did that go in?
进了吗
Robby got plane tickets, Swish.
罗比有两张机票 漂亮
and he wants to whisk my away, Nothing but bowl.
他想带我走 又进了
once he gets better, which could be months from now.
等他好些了 可能就是几个月后
Jess, I'm looking up some hotels right now.
杰茜 我现在就查查酒店
Twin bed's okay, right?
订双床房♥没问题吧
Hammer time?
该说实话了
Hammer time.
该说实话了
Cheers. Yes, sir.
干杯 好的 先生
This is the dream.
这简直是美梦成真
A boy, his dad, his best friend sharing a drink.
一个男孩和他的爸爸还有好朋友一起喝酒
Don't tell Mom, right?
别告诉妈妈 对吧
I'm just kidding.
开玩笑的
I know you and Mom haven't spoken in 30 years,
我知道你和妈妈有三十年没说过话了
including my wedding.
在我婚礼上也没说
You know what's stupid?
你知道我有多傻吗
There's a part of me that actually thought
我曾以为有一天
I might have a wedding with Ann Kim someday.
我也会和金安举♥行♥婚礼
I don't think that's stupid at all, Dad.
我觉得你一点都不傻 爸爸
I think that's beautiful.
这希望很美好
You know, you opened up your heart to Ann Kim
你对金安敞开心扉
and that's brave.
是很勇敢的
Maybe she was just scared. You know women.
她可能只是害怕了 你也知道女人的
They're a mystery.
她们就是一个谜
Yeah, sometimes they just go to Omaha
是啊 有时她们会跑到奥马哈去
and you don't know when they're gonna come back.
都不知道什么时候才会回来
Or if they're coming back.
或者还会不会回来
How do you even know she's in Omaha?
你都不知道她是不是真的在奥马哈
Oh, because, uh, she said she was.
因为她是这么说的
Nothing means anything.
一切都毫无意义
Nothing means anything.
一切都毫无意义
Nothing... means anything. At least you're young, Nick.
一切都毫无意义 至少你还很年轻 尼克
You got a rocking bod with kickass buns.
你身材很好 屁♥股♥很性感
You're not gonna have any problems.
你不会没有妹子的
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表