Cece's Boys, where the men are boys.
希希的骚年们 这里的男人都是骚年
and the-and the boys are Cece's.
这些骚年都是希希的
All right.
不错嘛
You like it?
你喜欢吗
I love it.
我超爱
You're going downtown!
你跟我到菊里去
Anything you say, officer.
你想怎样都可以 警官
Oh, hi, Jess.
好啊 杰茜
That was really good. Just laying down a stanky B line.
弹得真好啊 是歌♥好听
Cool, cool. Hey, um,
酷哦 酷哦
I feel like Baby Bill here
我觉得你侄子比尔
has a lot of brothers and sisters.
还有很多兄弟姐妹
So what's the real total?
总花费到底是多少
No, Jess, that's it, I swear.
杰茜 就这么多了 真的
Come on, Robby, $400?
不是吧 罗比 就四百块吗
I know what's going on here.
我知道你的心思
You think I'm too poor to pay.
你觉得我付不起
I... But you know what?
我... 但你知道吗
Would a poor person...
一个穷♥人♥会...
do this?
这样吗
How much is it? How much?
多少钱 到底多少钱
Jess, I'm not gonna tell you, okay?
杰茜 我不会告诉你的
Unless you ask me repeatedly,
除非你反复追问我
in which case I'll eventually crack. Damn it.
那我才会失守 我靠
What's the total? Uh.. no.
总费用是多少 不说
What's the total? No.
总费用是多少 就不
What's the total? Not gonna tell you.
总费用是多少 才不告诉你
What's the total?
唐僧版总费用是多少
$200,000.
二十万
Seinfeld.
《宋飞正传》
Moment of truth.
真♥相♥时刻
Yep, here it is.
该来的躲不了
So please don't feel any pressure to like it,
你不要有压力 觉得必须喜欢它
even though I spent 7,000 hours writing it.
虽然是我花了七千小时才创作出来的
So without further ado, or as Pepperwood would say,
好了不啰嗦 或者像加州桂的口头禅说的
"Ah-don't."
"啊不要"
You'll get that when you read it.
你看了就明白这个梗了
Here it is.
大作在此
Here it is.
大"作"在此
I cannot wait to read this.
我等不及要看了
I cannot wait to R-E-A...
我真的等不及要看...
Jess!
杰茜
Hey, there she is.
你回来了
Oh, me, hey.
好啊 二位
Sorry to interrupt. Are you re-reading
抱歉打断你们了 你在重看
The Pepperwood Chronicles?
《加州桂事件》吗
It is actually my very first time.
其实是我第一次看
A TPC virgin. Yeah.
大作处♥女♥啊 是啊
"Ah-don't..." Believe it.
"啊不敢"...相信
I'll get out of your hair.
我不叨扰你们了
No, no, no, stay. No, what is all that stuff in your hands?
不要走啊 别走 你手里拿的是什么
I'm totaling my assets.
我在清算资产
It's really bleak.
真是很黯淡啊
You can't say that and then not elaborate, right?
你不能轻轻丢下那句 而不解释清楚吧
No, I feel like we should really unpack this.
是啊 你该跟我们娓娓道来
Really? Definitely.
真的吗 绝对的
Thanks, guys.
谢谢啦
Robby's medical bills are a fifth of $1 million dollars
罗比的医药费要二十万
and I'm freaking out.
我慌了
I almost rounded up all my ballet flats
我都打算集齐我的芭蕾舞鞋
and sold them on flattyflattyboomboom.Com,
上51鞋鞋网卖♥♥钱了
the premier Web site for used flats.
那是买♥♥卖♥♥二手舞鞋第一网站
Well, there are other options. There are other options.
还有其他选择啊 有其他选择的
Um, as somebody who passed the bar exam eight years ago,
作为一个八年前通过了律师考试的人
I could offer you legal expertise.
我可以给你专业的法律建议
I could read the medical paperwork.
我可以帮你看医疗账单
An almost lawyer and a sort of doctor.
一个半律师加一个半医生
Lucky me. Okay.
我走大运了啊 好
Strategy sesh in the cubicle.
到隔间开战略会议
I'll meet you guys there.
我先去那边等你们
Or we can go-- all go together
或者我们...可以一起过去
if you want Together. Yeah.
如果你们想一起的话 好的
Yeah, let's go together. Great.
我们一起过去 棒
I rewrote the EstroFuel ad to star a hunk,
我重写了回春神油那支广♥告♥ 要招个猛♥男♥
and I got Donovan the gig.
我给多诺万争取到了这份工作
Yes! Hey, everybody, I just want to let you know,
太好了 各位 我跟你们说
I've thought about it, and I'm quitting modeling
我考虑过了 我要辞去模特工作
to focus on applying to police school.
专心报考警♥察♥学校
Honey, that is a very radical career change, okay?
亲爱的 这可是彻底转换职业跑道了
That's why I like it. I can't be tied down.
我就喜欢这样 我的人生不能被束缚
Picture this:
想象一下
your mom has night sweats.
你妈妈有夜间盗汗的毛病
She needs relief.
她想舒服一点
Luckily, she has a handsome son
幸好 她英俊的儿子
to go pick up her supplements,
去给她拿保健品了
because menopause isn't just about women anymore.
因为这年头 更年期不只和女性有关
EstroFuel.
回春神油
Putting the men back in menopause.
带领男性重返更年期
Starring Donovan.
特别演出 多诺万
That's-- wow,
这真的是...
what an opportunity.
万年难遇的职业机会啊
But I'm becoming a cop.
但我要当警♥察♥
No. No!
不 不
You are the face of EstroFuel.
你就是回春神油的招牌
The shoot is tonight.
广♥告♥今晚就开拍
Oh, my God, it's tonight?
天啊 是今晚吗
And I told my boss that
我已经跟上司说了
Cece's Boys would be there.
希希的骚年们会出席的
You told your boss... Thank you, I'll see you there.
你跟上司说... 谢谢 今晚见
Winston, you ready for the tour?
温斯顿 你准备好要去参观之旅了吗
Hmm? The what?
啥玩意儿
Huh? Yea--
啥 哦...
Here's what happened, let me explain this.
是这样的 听我解释
Um, I offered Don a tour of the precinct,
我之前提议说要带阿多参观辖区
he accepted,
他同意了
and now it's happening.
所以现在我们要去
Okay, Winston? Winston!
好吧 温斯顿 温斯顿
Yeah? You better make sure that this is the worst tour
干嘛 你最好保证这趟参观之旅
that you've ever given anyone in your life.
是你带过的最差的一趟
And that's gonna be tough.
这可不好办啊
I've given some really bad tours.
我可是带过一些差得惊人的
Okay, does this rendering represent
这幅效果图是不是展现了
the incident in question?
存疑的事件
There was way more blood.
比这个血腥多了
Wait, come on, it was not this violent.
等等 拜托 没这么暴♥力♥
It was way worse.
比这个还严重
Grown men fainted.
成年男子都晕过去了
Jess, I found something. The hospital billed Robby for
杰茜 我发现了什么 医院收了罗比
the Larry King Preemptive Memorial Post-Op Recovery Suite.
拉里·金优先纪念术后恢复套间的钱
That's obviously a mistake.
那明显是搞错了
Uh, that's not a mistake, actually.
实际上没有弄错
I needed a private room
我当时需要一个单独的房♥间
because a lot of times in my dreams,
因为我无数次在梦中
I'm thinking about concerts that I really enjoy going to,
都梦到我特别喜欢去的音乐会
so it's just a lot of me clapping and singing along.
那只是许多个我在一边鼓掌一边唱歌♥
I can't afford this.
我付不起
Well, you don't have to, just let me pay.
你不用付 让我来付吧
No, you don't pay. I pay!
不 你不要付 我来
What if no one pays?
如果没有人需要付钱呢
From my drawing,
从我的画中
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表