You know, that's the first thing you ever told me about him.
这是你第一次告诉我关于他的事
So you know I got a lot of practice
所以你该明白 我这种担心
worrying about someone coming home.
家人安全的行为可不是第一次
Maybe that's the reason I'm so overprotective with you.
或许这也我对你过度保护的原因
He left this behind, among other things.
他除了这个 什么也没留下
I just use it to get out of tickets.
我用它买♥♥过票
And one time I did use it for a discount on a...
有次我用它弄了租车的
a rental car.
折扣
Take it.
拿着
No, I don't want it.
不 我不想要
You're my dad.
你才是我爸
You're my mom and my dad.
你又当爹又当妈
I know that. And I'm not saying
我知道 我也没说
he's not a piece of crap, either.
他不是个混♥蛋♥
But you should have this.
但你应该拿着
We can talk about this later,
我们可以稍后再谈
but what was the rental car company you used?
但是你是在哪家公♥司♥租的车
Well, I don't think me and Reagan are working out.
我觉得我和里根长久不了
Really? Oh, bub, I'm so sorry.
真的吗 伙计 我很抱歉
Come lay your head on my bosom.
快到我怀里来
Come here. No, I'll do hers
来这儿 不要 要选的话
if I was gonna do either, but...
我也会选她的 但是...
Well, I'm really glad you guys are here.
我真的很高兴你们俩在这儿
Tell us everything.
把一切告诉我们
But first, say that one more time.
但首先 再说一遍刚才的话
Oh, you really want me to? Yeah. Yeah.
真要再说一遍吗 没错 没错
Oh. Uh, I'm really glad you're here.
我真的很高兴你们俩在这儿
We're really glad that we're here, too.
我们也很高兴我们俩在这儿
Very happy about it.
非常高兴
All right. One more time.
好 再说一次
The part about you being glad that we're here.
再说一次你很高兴我们在这儿
Making me regret it. One more time.
我后悔了 再说一次
I feel like we talked about everything.
我觉得我们谈完了
I'm gonna grab a beer.
我去拿瓶啤酒
I like American football a lot.
我非常喜欢美式橄榄球
And you know who I like, I like that Tom Brady.
你知道我喜欢谁吗 汤姆·布兰迪
Uh, I like the way he looks, I like the way he smells.
我喜欢他的模样 我喜欢他的味道
Nick, shut up, man!
尼克 闭嘴 伙计
I'm at... I'm at work.
我在.. 我在工作
Mi-mi-mi, mi-mi-mi. Chacho. Chacho.
滴滴 滴滴 喳喳 喳喳
This is traffic on the 12. Linda?
这里是第12交通台 琳达
Move! Get your ass out the way!
走开 别挡道
I'm trying to get to work on time.
我可不想上班迟到
Linda, you okay?
琳达 你还好吗
I'm fine. It's the reason why I'm late.
我没事 这就是我为什么迟到
I'm in traffic behind a damn Camry.
我堵在一辆该死的凯美瑞后面
If he don't move his ass out the way...
如果他不让道的话...
Linda, all right, that's enough of you.
琳达 别说了
PG-13.
少♥儿♥不♥宜♥
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表