I just got an e-mail on my phone.
我手♥机♥刚收到一封邮件
It's from you.
你发的
Subject:
主题是
"Your e-mail is now working." All right.
"现在你能收到邮件了" 好吧
Well, Jeremy, I'm just gonna go enjoy this bucatini
好吧 杰里米 我要去享用这份通心粉了
and, uh, organize the Peterson account.
然后处理皮特森那边的问题
I did it already. You did?
我已经做了 你做了
Okay. I guess I'll just...
好 我想我就...
Enjoy your lunch.
享用你的午饭吧
Yeah.
没错
So you're saying that Lady Diamante doesn't realize
你是说迪亚曼蒂夫人多年后也没有意识到
that it's Pepperwood's underwear for years later,
这是加州桂的内衣
like, 20 years later?
比如 20年后
Maybe she never realizes.
也许她从未意识到
Yes. That's what I was gonna say, too.
没错 我也正想说这个呢
We-- You and me, we're right here.
我们 你和我 我们好默契
All right.
好吧
Wow. This is incredible.
这简直不可思议
I mean, so many great ideas here.
这有好多有趣的想法
It feels like maybe The Pepperwood Chronicles
感觉《加州桂传》几乎
could be, like, a whole series.
可以写成一个系列
Well, I mean, it's called The Pepperwood Chronicles,
我说 既然它叫《加州桂传》
so I assumed there'd be more than one.
我早猜到它不止一本
Yeah, well, I can't thank you guys enough.
好吧 言语无法表达我的感谢
All right, I'll see you at home.
好吧 回家见
Home? You guys live together?
家 你们一起住
Yeah, we're roommates.
是的 我们是室友
Yeah. This job doesn't pay very much,
这份工作待遇不高
but it's very rewarding to hang out
但是能和你们这么酷的小孩
with cool people like you guys.
一起玩真的超值
You guys are actually, like, friends?
你们俩真的是朋友
You ready to get your mind really blown off?
想听更劲爆的吗
We used to date.
我们还约会过
Like, a whole thing. Oh, yeah, Oh, my God.
是真事儿 我的天
we were in love.
我们曾经相爱
Everything, yeah. For a while.
所有过程 持续过一阵
All right, I'll see you at home.
好啦 回家见
Yeah, it was crazy. See you, guys.
没错 这很疯狂 再见 姑娘们
Wow. You went from kind of "Meh" to sort of cool
你们从沉闷到酷再到现在
to totally the coolest ever.
已经酷到不行了
I don't want to freak you out,
我不想吓到你们
but that really means a lot to me.
但这真的对我意义重大
All right, let's get to class.
好啦 回去上课吧
Let's get a picture with PJ.
我们和PJ合影吧
Uh, what? PJ?
什么 PJ
Yeah, Principal Jess.
是呀 杰茜校长
Much as I'd love to foster your creativity,
虽然我很想培养你们的创造力
I think maybe Principal Jess or Principal Day...
我觉得杰茜校长或者戴校长...
Let's not even go to class.
我们干脆不要去上课了
Let's go to the drama room and dress up like old men.
我们去戏剧室然后打扮成老男人
PJ don't care.
PJ不介意的
Oh, PJ do care. PJ do care.
PJ很介意 PJ很介意
I mean, your principal does care.
我是说 你们的校长会介意
How about we write a report on Pepperwood?
我们写篇关于加州桂的报告如何
You're hilarious.
别逗了
Yeah. You know I'm serious about the report.
报告的事我是认真的啊
Don't walk away from me.
别就这样走掉啊
Okay. Well, walk away. Just turn to the left.
好 好吧 走吧 左转
Point me out to your friends. Laugh a, laugh a little bit.
和朋友们说我吧 适当地取笑我吧
Okay. Yeah. Keep going.
好的 继续走吧
All right, I've totally lost control.
好吧 我已经彻底失控了
Ugh! Damn it!
该死
Nick, I have to get to school!
尼克 我得去学校呢
I know. So do I.
我知道 我也去
I can't wait to pitch those girls
我迫不及待地要向孩子们展示
my Pepperwood prequel.
我的《加州桂前传》了
It opens with a very graphic description of his birth.
开篇生动地描述了他的出生
It's like a dark Look Who's Talking.
好像暗黑版的《飞跃童真》
No, no, no, no, Nick. You're not coming back to school with me.
不不不 尼克 你不要和我一起回学校
You made me look way too cool.
你让我看起来太酷了
The girls told the whole school.
那些女孩告诉了整个学校
I've lost all my authority.
我的校长权威都没了
This is my office.
这是我的办公室
I got invited to that, too.
我也在邀请之列
The girls asked me to deejay at their dance party.
那些女孩邀请我做舞会的DJ
They call me DJ PJ.
他们叫我DJ PJ
They love you. Isn't that what you wanted?
她们爱你 这不正是你想要的吗
Ah, it's a tricky balance.
这很难权衡啊
I don't want to be the heavy, but I need them to listen.
我不想要一本正经的 但是我需要她们听话
Those girls have such good ideas.
那些女孩有那么棒的想法
I've got to put the genie back in the bottle.
我要把魔鬼重新装回瓶子去
Ugh! See, this is what I mean.
看 这就是我要说的
They added me to a text chain
他们把我加到了一个
about who has the cutest butt in school. And?
学校谁的屁♥股♥最好看的群里 然后呢
It's Nurse Mike. Interesting.
是麦克护士 有意思
You know what? If it's always gonna be empty,
要是咖啡机永远都是空着的
let's just fill it with goldfish.
干脆养金鱼得了
So dramatic.
太戏剧性了
Jeremy texted me and he left an ice coffee in the fridge.
杰里米发短♥信♥说他在冰箱里留了一杯冰咖啡
It's like this guy's in my mind.
这人就像我肚子里的蛔虫一样
It's also like he's in our kitchen when we're sleeping.
也像是我们睡觉的时候他就在我们的厨房♥里
Can I come help you pack?
我能来帮忙打包吗
Jeremy's done everything around here.
杰里米把这里的事都做完了
Actually, I'm not packing, I'm just, uh,
其实我没有在打包 我只是
hanging out with Winston.
在和温斯顿一起玩
I'm so bored, Cece, please. I'm desperate.
我好无聊 希希 求你了 我都绝望了
Are you guys having one of those mess-downs?
你们有做胡弄的那些事情吗
I could come be part of that.
我可以参与进来
Sir, I believe the correct term is "Mess-around."
先生 我认为正确的说法应该是"胡闹"
Okay. Jeremy, enough.
好了杰里米 够了
Thank you very much. I appreciate it.
非常感谢你 我很感激
That'll be all. Thank you.
到此为止吧 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Did you say something?
你说什么了吗
Jer-Jeremy!
杰里米
Enough! Dear Lord.
够了 老天爷啊
You know, I wanted an assistant that was gonna anticipate
我是想要一个能够预料我的需求的助理
my every need so I wouldn't have to yell,
这样我就不用大吼大叫了
but now I'm yelling, because I have an assistant
但我现在还是大吼大叫 是因为我的助理
that's anticipating my every need, and I can't breathe!
能够预料我所有的需求 我无法呼吸了
Work isn't everything, man.
工作不是一切 伙计
Just... go meet yourself a girl.
去约个妹子吧
Or a, or a man. I don't know what you're into.
或者是男人 我不知道你喜欢什么样的
You're very hard to read sexually.
你的性取向很难判断
But please, Jeremy. That'll be all.
但是拜托了杰里米 到此为止吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Sorry, sir.
抱歉 先生
Furguson.
弗格森
Hey, boy.
宝贝儿
Sweatshirt. Sweatshirt. Whee! Furgie.
运动衫 运动衫 小弗
There we go. There we go. Hey, yeah.
没错看这里 就这样
Hey, remember all of the good times we had?
还记得我们共度的美好时光吗
So many good times. Huh?
那么多美好的时光 记得吗
What about one of those times we wore the same shirt?
记得我们穿一样的衬衫的事吗
Custom shirts.
定制衬衫哦
Dad of the year.
年度好爸爸
Dad of the year. Come on, Sweatshirt.
年度好爸爸 来啊运动衫
Hey, what about the time that we geeked out on mayonnaise?
记得我们沉迷于蛋黄酱的事吗
Or how 'bout when we drove to the airport and kissed,
还有我们开去机场 互相亲亲
watching the planes take off. Remember that? You did what?
看着飞机起飞 记得吗 什么
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表