Well, this is the last of Robby's stuff.
这是最后一箱罗比的东西了
How you doing with the breakup? Really well,
分手进行得如何 非常好
since we're related,
既然我们有血缘关系
and all the laws of nature say we should not be together.
一切自然法则都表明我们不应该在一起
If you guys need me today,
今天你们要找我的话
I'll be in my room rearranging my furniture
我会在我房♥间里重新布置家具
so it no longer resembles a place
好让它不再是
where I made out with my cousin.
我和我堂哥一起布置的样子
Third cousin.
第三代的了
Still. Ugh, barely better.
没什么区别 好不到哪去
Don't normalize it, Jess.
别轻描淡写了 杰茜
You're right, you're right.
你们说的没错 一点没错
Hey, Nick. Are you wearing
尼克 你是穿着
your running bottoms and your hoodie?
你的跑裤和帽衫吗
Nick, are you going running?
尼克 你是要去跑步吗
Have fun.
跑得开心
Oh, my God. What is wrong with Nick, Reagan?
天哪 尼克怎么了 里根
Yeah, what happened? Are you guys okay?
是啊 发生什么了 你们没事吧
Nick is going for a run.
尼克只是要去跑个步
If anything, we should be asking what is right with Nick.
就算要问也是尼克怎么醒悟了
He only goes running if he's upset.
他只有难过的时候才会去跑步
And he's wearing his sad hoodie.
他还穿着他难过的帽衫
And by the looks of it, it's been washed,
看那样子 还是洗过的
which is bone-chilling.
简直可怕
He's fine. Everything's okay.
他没事 什么事都没有
I just passed Nick on the street running,
我刚碰道尼克在街上跑步
on purpose!
还是主动地
Oh, my God!
我的天哪
Maybe I was wrong.
也许我错了
Nick!
尼克
Are you okay?!
你没事吧
I see you!
我看到你了
And I love you!
我爱你
In my defense,
我得说一句
no one here emotes in a normal way.
这里没有谁的感情表达是正常的
That's fair. Nick!
确实如此 尼克
How's the boba?
珍珠好吃吗
It's fine.
挺好的
Why are you making so much eye contact with us?
你为什么一个劲冲我们使眼色
Oh, you're gonna ask us for something, aren't you?
你有问题要问我们 是吧
This boba is a metaphor.
我说的珍珠其实是隐喻
Aly is the tapioca pearl to my milky matcha,
艾丽就是我这抹茶奶茶里的珍珠
each made better by the unlikely presence of the other.
互补出人间美味
I think you know what I'm saying...
我想你们已经懂我的意思了...
We have absolutely no idea.
我们一头雾水
I haven't known what you've been saying
我弄不明白你的意思
for three and a half years.
已经有三年半了
I'm asking Aly to marry me.
我要向艾丽求婚
What?! Whoa! Yeah,
什么 没错
Yeah. Oh, my gosh!
没错 我的天哪
Winston. My man! Yeah.
温斯顿 好兄弟
Yes.
是啊
And I'm gonna need your help with the process.
这其中我需要你们的帮助
Now, keep this between us. I am only telling you two.
别告诉别人 我只告诉你们俩
Yeah, we won't say a word. Yeah. Whatever you need.
我们绝对守口如瓶 需要什么都可以
Meet me at the bar in one hour, okay?
一小时后酒吧见 好吗
Look fresh.
精神一点
We'll discuss details. I'm gonna need you for the entire day.
我们要谈论细节 可能要占用你们一整天
We're with you. Yes. Little Winnie is growing up.
我们与你同在 是啊 小温尼长大了
First he's a husband and then maybe one day
首先他要当丈夫了 有朝一日
he could be a father...
他还会成为一名父亲...
One day? I am a father.
有朝一日 我已经是父亲了
It's a cat, Winston.
那是只猫 温斯顿
He's my blood.
他是我的血肉
I am never gonna figure him out.
我永远猜不透他
I feel like I found a forest baby,
感觉就像是森林里的野孩子
and I don't know when it's hungry or in pain
我不知道他是饿了还是疼了
or afraid of the kitchen light.
又或者是害怕厨房♥的灯
I know. Nick is just an enigma
我知道 尼克只不过是
wrapped up in a bunch of Chicago Bears crap.
用一堆芝加哥熊的废话包装起来的一个谜而已
You need the help of a seasoned vet.
你需要一个经验丰富的兽医
Come in!
请进
Hey, Nick.
尼克
Hey. You feeling upset
你有因为什么事情
about something? No.
觉得难过吗 没有
I'm just eating edamame.
我只是在吃毛豆
Give me the cup.
把杯子给我
They taste so bad. That's what I thought.
太难吃了 可不是吗
I submitted The Pepperwood Chronicles
我把《加州桂传》
to a publishing company, and I got the rejection letter today.
提交给了出版社 今天我收到了拒信
My career is over.
我的职业生涯完蛋了
No, it's not. Nick, someday you'll be talking
不 才没有 尼克 总有一天
to a reanimated Oprah about that book.
你会跟复活的奥普拉谈论那本书的
Have you talked to Reagan about this?
你跟里根说了这事吗
I bet she'd be awesome to talk to.
我想跟她聊聊最合适不过了
No, I am too embarrassed.
没有 我太难堪了
Nick, she's your girlfriend.
尼克 她是你的女朋友
You have to let her in.
你必须得让她走进你的内心
Don't just keep her in the perfect front room.
别让她只看到你那光鲜的前厅
Okay. Let her in the back,
好吧 让她走进你内心
with the weird rooms
走进那些诡异的房♥间
and the-the dead bulbs and the wet walls.
那些灭了的灯泡和潮湿的墙
All right, but I'm not letting her go anywhere
好吧 但我绝对不能让她靠近我的
near my crawl space.
走线槽
I don't think you should let anyone near your crawl space.
我想你不能让任何人靠近你的走线槽
Well, some people have to go to the crawl space
总得有人去走线槽
to clean out the boxes.
清理那些盒子
Who cleans out the boxes?
谁去清理那些盒子
Significant other.
另一半
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Hey. I have the scoop.
独家消息
Nick's book got rejected, and he's really embarrassed.
尼克的书被拒了 他觉得很难堪
So now the baton...
现在舞棒...
♪ Has been passed... ♪
♪ 传给了... ♪
...to you.
你
You own an actual baton?
你还有真正的舞棒
It was Robby's.
是罗比的
He was really into competitive male twirling.
他以前很喜欢男子竞技舞棒
I have so many questions...
我真是有一堆问题要...
No.
不
First, thank you
首先 感谢你们
for coming to this very special event.
能参与这个非常特殊的活动
Might I just add that everyone looks fresh.
我想说大家都看着很精神
Now, when Aly gets here, I am going to suggest an activity
等艾丽来了 我会提出一个
for the four of us to do.
我们四个一起参与的活动
Then I'll gracefully back out,
然后我会优雅地退出
leaving the two of you to distract her as I prepare for...
留下你们分散她的注意力以便我去准备
the show.
惊喜
Ooh, I got a scream and nowhere to put it.
不知道该在什么时候欢呼一下
Ooh, this is exciting.
太激动人心了
Now, at an undisclosed time,
然后 在某个秘密时刻
I will place a call to Aly,
我会给艾丽打电♥话♥
informing her that my car has broken down in Malibu,
告诉她我的车在马里布抛锚了
where I'll be waiting with a beautiful and glorious picnic
我会准备好丰盛的野餐等着她
right next to her favorite plant...
旁边放着她最爱的植物
...the common cactus.
普通的仙人掌
Here comes that scream. Oh, my God, Oh, there she is.
欢呼时刻到了 我的天 她来了
I'm screaming already. Aly!
我忍♥不住了 艾丽
Strange energy, guys.
气氛很奇怪 各位
We all had bubbly water.
我们都喝了气泡水
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表