I'm not blind.
我不是瞎子
I just had my pupils dilated for an exam.
我刚因为体♥检♥瞳孔扩大了
If it makes you feel any better,
如果这让你感觉好些的话
I'm seeing stars, too.
我现在也眼冒金星
What?
什么
I'm talking about you.
我是在说你
Okay, honey, just... Shh.
好了 亲爱的 嘘
You're a big, bright star.
你是颗闪耀的大明星
It ain't gonna be that kind of party today, pal.
今天可不是那种派对 伙计
Follow me.
跟我来
Hey, Crawdaddy's home!
龙虾王回家了
I had a whole Crawdaddy thing,
我有一些龙虾王情结
but I... The point is, I'm home.
但是我 重点是 我到家了
Hey, Nick.
尼克
You weren't supposed to be home for, like, a month.
你应该一个月后才回家啊
Are you guys doing okay?
你们俩还好吗
Yeah, uh, Reagan's drug company
没事 里根的药品公♥司♥
is moving her up to Seattle...
要让她搬到西雅图了
Okay. ...So we're doing the distance thing.
好吧 所以我们要异地恋了
Yeah, we're doing great.
但我们很好
You know what they call Seattle in Portland?
你知道他们在波兰怎么叫西雅图吗
North Portland.
北波兰
Or, uh, Vancouver's shoe.
或者 温哥华的鞋
What?
什么
Vancouver's shoe.
温哥华的鞋
Get in here!
来
Give me a hug!
给我个拥抱啊
Okay.
好
All right!
好棒
Wow, look at you.
看看你
You got jacked. Yeah.
你长壮了 是啊
What, did you go to prison?
怎么 你去监狱了吗
No.
没有啊
I worked out a lot. Come on, sit down.
我经常健身 来 坐
I haven't seen you in months. I need some Jess.
我好几个月没见你了 我要多看看你
I also have something very important to tell you.
我还有件很重要的事要告诉你
Is everything okay?
你还好吗
I have to, um...
我得
It's just, I have to meet my friend.
就是 我得去见我的朋友
I mean, I have to go to the zoo.
我是说 我得去动物园
The zoo? You hate zoos.
动物园 你很讨厌动物园啊
Um, I was supposed to meet her in the lemur section
之前我们说好在停车场狐猴区见面
of the parking lot like ten minutes ago, so...
我已经迟到十分钟了 所以...
What friend?
什么朋友
Why...? Deedee.
干嘛 叫迪迪
I have to meet Deedee. She's, like, a good friend.
我得去见迪迪 我的好朋友
"Deedee"?
"迪迪"
That's not a name.
这哪是人名
You have one friend. It's Cece.
你只有希希一个朋友
This sounds fishy.
太可疑了
Yeah, no.
不行
We can't loan you any more money.
我们无法提供更多贷款了
Cece!
希希
Oh. Okay. What?
好吧 怎么了
No, I... I-I know what this is about.
我知道她找我什么事
I'll just be a moment.
我去去就回
You know what what's... Thank you.
你怎么能... 谢谢
Ce... Ce...
希希
What's happening?
什么情况
What is happening?
什么情况
Jessica... You said "Emergency."
杰茜卡 你说有"要紧事"就找你
Well, this is an emergency.
现在就是要紧事
Nick is home.
尼克回来了
What is your emergency?
所以要紧事是什么
Don't glory in it, Cece.
别阴阳怪气的 希希
Please don't mistake my measured bank tone for calmness,
别看我语气沉稳 就以为我很镇静
As I am filled with the waters of rage.
其实我现在满腔怒火
Jess, I know that you've come here
杰茜 我知道你是来劝希希
to convince Cece that she shouldn't buy this house.
别买♥♥这栋房♥子
No. Babe, this is an emergency.
不 宝贝 她有要紧事
I have feelings for Nick again, okay?
我对尼克旧情复燃了
There. I said it.
我说出来了
I saw him for one second and I freaked out.
我一见到他就完全慌了
I told him I was going to the zoo.
我跟他说我要去动物园
You hate the zoo.
你很讨厌动物园
There's something about him.
他身上有种气质
I see him and my heart explodes.
我一看到他 心脏都要炸了
We all need to meet new people.
我们都得结交新朋友
Where are we?
这是哪里
Your new hood!
你的新家
Okay, so, I couldn't check all the boxes,
我无法满足所有的要求
but I think nailed the most important one.
但我搞定了最重要的一点
That it can float.
可以浮起来
That's a... That's a boat.
这...是艘船
Yeah.
没错
I was just driving to my doctor's office last night
我昨晚开车去医生办公室时
and I saw it.
一眼就看见了
And you thought, "Okay."
然后你就觉得 "就它了"
Where-where's your doctor's office?
你医生的办公室在哪里
Three boats down.
三艘船过去就是
Should we call Aly and tell her the good news?
我们要打电♥话♥告诉艾丽这个好消息吗
I had no idea you were going through this.
我之前不知道你这么纠结
I can't even be in the same room as Nick.
我都不能和尼克共处一室
I don't know what I'm saying
我总是不知道自己在说什么
and what if I say something that ruins our friendship? Get out.
万一我说错话 毁了友情怎么办 出去
What? Get out. Get out right now.
什么 快走
Get out instantly. What? What happened to the "I'm so sorry"?
现在就走 你不是该说"摸摸头"吗
Nick is on his way to the bank right now. I texted him.
尼克马上就要来了 我给他发了短♥信♥
I need his help with the loan. What?
我找他帮忙贷款 什么
We need to put the bar up for collateral, okay?
我们得拿酒吧来做抵押
We're miles past our borrowing limit. It's the only way.
我们超出贷款限额太多 这是唯一的办法
Yeah, but the bar?
但是抵押酒吧
No time. There he is. What?
来不及了 他已经到了 什么
Hey, Nick!
尼克
Just pretend like we're having a normal conversation.
假装我们在正常聊天就好
Oh, god. Oh, god.
天啊
Okay. Um...
好吧...
This is, um, this is Margaret.
这是玛格丽特
This is Gracie.
这是格雷西
Oh. No. You think I...
不 你以为我是...
Oh, no.
不
I'm not a bank robber.
我不是抢银行的
Stop reaching for that button.
别够警报器了
I'm just trying to avoid my ex.
我只是在躲前男友
Oh, thank god.
谢天谢地
God, I missed you.
天啊 我好想你
You know, I slept in your bed twice.
我有两次跑你床上睡的
Look at your hair, you hippie.
瞧这秀发 靓妹
Yeah, just come over here! Great!
抱一个 见到你真好
Heads up.
友情提醒
There are over 60 pairs of shoes in your room.
你屋里有六十多双鞋
Uh, heads up, they're all in the hallway now.
友情提醒 那些鞋现在都在走廊
Oh, okay.
好吧
Sir, sorry to keep you waiting.
先生 抱歉让你久等了
This is my co-signer.
这是我的联署人
Point me in any direction and I'll sign.
你指哪儿我签哪儿
So this is the place, eh?
就是这栋房♥子吗
Beautiful picture of it.
照片很漂亮
That's how much it is? That's really exp...
多少钱 这么贵...
Schmidty, are you sure you know what you're getting us into?
小施 你确定知道自己在做什么吗
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表