Game time, folks. Hands up, pants up.
游戏时间 各位 打起精神
Reagan is moving in today and I don't want her thinking
里根今天要搬进来了 我不想让她觉得
that we're making a big fuss about it.
我们对此大惊小怪的
Hey, Schmidty, what are you doing, bud?
小施 你在干什么呢
I'm opening up a subtle Montepulciano.
我要开一瓶精贵的蒙特普齐亚诺红酒
It's a welcoming wine.
这是欢迎酒
Put out nothing! Be cool.
什么都别拿出来 冷静
Winston, when she gets here, act casually.
温斯顿 她到的时候 举止随意些
Pretend like you didn't even know she was coming.
假装你根本都不知道她要来
As I live and breathe,
真是没想到
Raisin?!
葡萄根
Ah, did I say, "Raisin"? Yeah.
我说的是"葡萄根"吗 是的
Too weird. Go practice in your room.
太怪了 去你房♥间里练练
I'm very mad at you. Go. What is happening?
我对你很不满 快去 什么情况
Hi. It needs to look messier.
这需要看上去乱一些
It needs to look messy.
这得看上去乱乱的
You are having a straight up anxiety attack right now.
你现在真的是焦虑症突然发作了
Nick, Nick, calm down.
尼克 尼克 冷静
You guys lived together in New Orleans.
你们一起在新奥尔良住过
If the old girl didn't like the dinner,
要是遇到难吃的餐厅
she wouldn't come back for seconds.
她才不会去吃第二次
New Orleans was temporary. Okay?
新奥尔良很短暂的 好吗
Reagan has never stayed in one place too long.
里根从来没在一个地方待很久
If she thinks we're making a big deal,
如果她觉得我们太当回事了
she's gonna feel smothered.
她会觉得很压抑的
Okay? So you've got to do the opposite.
好吗 所以你们得做相反的事
It's not a big deal.
没什么大事
That's why I didn't pick her up from the airport.
这就是我为什么不去机场接她
You didn't pick her up from the airport?
你没去机场接她
Didn't this woman change her whole job
这个女人不是为了
so she can move here to be with you?
和你搬到一起都换了工作吗
She is gonna be pissed.
她会很生气的
Uh, no.
不会的
No.
不会的
Yes, she is.
她会的
No, you're wrong. She's gonna be relieved.
你说得不对 她会如释重负
Pissed.
会很生气
No, she isn't. You're wrong.
不 她不会的 你说得不对
No. Reagan hates,
不 里根讨厌
hates this kind of stuff.
讨厌这种事
In New Orleans,
在新奥尔良的时候
once while she was sleeping,
有一次她在睡觉
I tried to cover her with a blanket to be sweet
我想给她温柔地盖个被子
and she basically choked me out.
她几乎把我掐死了
I understand that.
我明白
What's in the bag, Jess?
袋子里是什么 杰茜
These are old lady caramels,
这是老太太焦糖
just a little thing that Reagan and I have.
只是我和里根之间的小玩笑
You and Reagan have things?
你和里根有小玩笑
I didn't even know you guys were in touch.
我都不知道你们俩有联♥系♥
Yeah, we text. You know.
有啊 我们发短♥信♥
We also send each other pictures
我们还给对方发
of bears wearing backpacks and other humorous exchanges.
熊背着书包的图片和其他搞笑的分享
What?
什么
How about we all relax with a nice cheese plate?
我们来点好吃的芝士拼盘放松一下怎么样
Look at that halloumi.
看看那些哈罗米干酪
Love halloumi. No, no, no, no no, no, no. What?
最爱哈罗米干酪了 不不不 怎么了
Too late. You're banned.
太迟了 你被关禁闭了
Go to Winston's room right now.
立刻去温斯顿的房♥间里
Reagan! Hi.
里根 你好啊
Hey. Oh, Reagan, it's good to see you.
里根 见到你太好了
You made it.
你来了
Uh, two duffel bags, that's all?
就两个帆布包吗
Yeah, well, I travel light, which is lucky for me
是啊 我轻装出行还是很走运的
because the only way I could get here from the airport
因为从机场到这儿的唯一方式
was to split a cab with a lady
就是和一个从中间吃三明治的
who was eating a sub from the middle.
女人拼车回来
Caramel?
焦糖
Well, I can't eat these yet 'cause I don't have my teeth in.
我已经不能吃这些了因为我没有牙了
It reminds me of a cardboard tea set
这让我想到我在战争时期的
I had during the war.
一套纸质茶具
What am I looking at? We had to save
我看到的是什么啊 我们得
all the metal for the boys.
把金属制品留给孩子们
Well, look who it is.
看看是谁来了啊
Raisin.
葡萄根
I said, "Raisin" again, didn't I?
我又说"葡萄根"了是吗
Hey, Jess. How are you doing with everything?
杰茜 你怎么样
You know, Nick, Reagan, living across the hall.
尼克 里根就住在走廊对面
Totally fine. I didn't hear a thing.
完全没事 我什么都没听到
I took every precaution.
我使用了所有的预防措施
Oh, Reagan.
里根
Okay, now.
好了啦
That was a good call. They sounded like two Germans
干得不错 他们听上去就像两个德国人
having a sponge fight.
拿着海绵打架
That's how I was. It was disgusting.
我就是那样的 真恶心
Gross. How are you doing otherwise?
恶心 那你怎么样
I mean, sure, my feelings for Nick are complicated,
我对尼克的感觉确实很复杂
but I have a boyfriend.
但我有男朋友
He has a girlfriend,
他也有女朋友
who I have mad inside jokes with.
我还好到和她有专属的玩笑
Everything's gonna be fine
一切都会安然无恙的
as long as I stay out of their stuff.
只要我不干涉他们的事
It's a little weird
但是他没去
he didn't pick her up from the airport, though, right?
机场接她还是有点奇怪 是吧
That's an example of the stuff that I'd like to stay out of.
那就是我不想干涉的事的例子
You've been practicing.
你一直在练习
Hello, normals.
你们好啊 正常人
I just got back from the chair district
我刚从卖♥♥椅子的地方回来
where I found the perfect sitting piece for our home.
我发现了一张完美契合我们家的椅子
It's an original Haberman.
是原装的哈伯曼的
It's a Haberman.
是哈伯曼的
It's a Haberman. It's not helping
是哈伯曼的 你一直重复
you to repeat it over and over again.
也无济于事
A print ad for it features a quote from David Strathairn.
它的平面广♥告♥引用了大卫·史崔森的话
Str...
史
What do you got to say now?
你现在还想说什么
Well, there goes the jukebox.
点唱机又这样了
It's been on the fritz for weeks.
它已经坏了好几个星期了
I know.
我知道
Hold on, now.
等等
It might have some life left in it,
里面可能还有些生物
thanks to Dr. The Fonz.
感谢方奇博士
Check me out.
看好了
What the hell? Winston!
搞什么鬼 温斯顿
That's the least Fonzie move ever.
这是最烂的方奇模仿了
It was borderline Chachi.
那最多是恰奇
I just wanted to be...
我只是想
Art Fonzarelli for a day.
当一天亚瑟·方兹雷利
You know? Black dude
一个黑人
playing a Jewish dude, playing an Italian dude
扮演一个犹太人演的意大利人
and the world goes 'round.
地球围着他转
I think I have some speakers behind the bar.
我想吧台后面还有些扬声器
I'll just hook up my phone.
我去连到我的手♥机♥上
Wait, wait, wait.
等等...
Time out, time out, time out.
暂停暂停暂停
I know I just did something really stupid,
我知道我做了件蠢事
but why do you automatically
但是凭什么
get to be in charge of the music?
你就自动成了管音乐的人
'Cause I have the best taste.
因为我品味最好
Oh, no, no, babe.
不不不 亲爱的
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表