Uncle Bill is a real weather nerd.
比尔叔叔是个天气迷
Super annoying. Right, right, right.
超级烦人 好的
Aunt Karen keeps a free-floating piece of floss in her purse.
卡伦姑姑会在包里放些漂浮式牙线
She will use it tonight.
她今晚会用到
It's revolting. Okay.
有点恶心
Do me a favor. Hold on.
帮我个忙 等一下
Repeat everything you just said.
把你刚才的话重复一遍
My thumbprint won't let me in.
我的指纹识别不了
Okay, uh, my sister is-- you met her...
好 我妹妹 你见过的
Ah, wait, yeah, no, no, still not in.
等等 不行 还是无法识别
Let me get-- wipe my hand off right there.
让我先 我先用手擦一下
Now we're cooking with gas.
现在可以开始了
My sister... No, we ain't.
我的妹妹 不行 还没好
Winston, he's a great guy. Mm-hmm.
温斯顿 他是个好人
He and I go way back. Tons of stories, tons of...
我们是老朋友了 发生过数不尽的故事
tons of stories. Really?
数不尽的故事 真的吗
All right. Right now?
我洗耳恭听 现在吗
Yeah. One time he was taking a bath and he fell asleep.
对 有次他洗澡的时候睡着了
You believe this guy? What a nut.
你能信吗 多萌蠢的家伙
Life of the party, this guy.
这家伙 简直就是派对的焦点
He fell asleep in a bath? That's the story?
他洗澡时睡着了 就这样吗
That's the story? No.
是这样的吗 当然不是
That's the start of the story.
这才刚刚开了个头
We are out of appetizers.
开胃菜已经吃完了
They stripped this tray of shrimp like piranhas.
他们像食人鱼般抢夺一盘虾
They didn't even leave tails.
吃的连尾巴都不剩
I think someone took a shower in the bathroom.
好像有人在浴室里洗澡
We don't have towels or soap.
我们没准备毛巾或香皂
I don't know how they did it.
我都不知他们是怎么做到的
We need to reexamine this whole no rules thing.
我们需要从这混乱局面中理出点头绪
It's a freaking circus in here.
这里像个马戏团一样
What are we gonna feed these people in the meantime?
怎么才能同时喂饱这么多人
In about ten minutes, they're gonna start eating the drywall.
要不了十分钟 他们就要开始吃土了
I think there was a...
我想这里有
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
I think there was a bag of rice in the house when we bought it.
我记得买♥♥♥房♥♥的时候带了一袋大米
I thought that was barley.
我以为那是大麦
It was really dirty.
真的很不干净
Okay, fine, whatever. Boil it up!
不管了 豁出去 开煮
Okay, well, it's really dark and uneven,
这里又黑路又不平
but at least we found the trail.
但至少我们找到路了
Yeah, I mean, it's like a night hike.
是啊 感觉就像夜行远足一样
Maybe we'll see a colony of bats.
也许我们还能看到一群蝙蝠
It's kind of like a waterfall.
就好像瀑布一样
But with monsters, in the sky.
不过是由那些飞行的怪物组成的
Oh! Oh, man.
我的天
Okay, uh,
好吧
Jess, it's raining.
杰茜 下雨了
Let's take shelter in that cave!
我们去那边山洞避一避吧
What if it's more of a nest than a cave?
如果它是巢不是洞怎么办
Whatever. It'll do.
不管了 只能凑合了
Sister!
妹妹
Oh, that's some sisterly love right there.
果然是姐妹情深
Let me get you two a drink.
我去给你们拿杯喝的
Okay.
好
Oh, my God, Winston is so good for you.
我的天 温斯顿对你太体贴了
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
你到底想说什么
And I saw with my own eyes one day
那天我亲眼目睹
when Winston saved those kids
温斯顿从失火的大楼里
from a burning building, including a little boy.
救出了那些孩子 包括一个小男孩
A little boy who's dad left when he was young.
小男孩的父亲在他小时候就离他而去
Named Wheelchair Timmy.
轮椅男蒂米
Wheelchair Timmy was a heavyset boy, ginger.
轮椅男蒂米是个胖胖的小男孩 姜黄色皮肤
Black eyes.
黑色的眼睛
So what, you think I'm just some cold robot who needs some guy
那又怎样 你以为我是找个家伙寻欢作乐的
to loosen me up, make me happy?
冰冷机器人 只为图自己开心吗
I just said Winston's good for you.
我只是说温斯顿对你很体贴
Oh, my God, you always get like this!
我的天 你总是曲解我的意思
He grabs the kid and the chair, lifts him up above his head,
他抓起孩子和椅子 把他举过头顶
so that the fire doesn't burn this little heavyset boy.
不让大火烧伤这个小胖孩
That's the power of adrenaline.
都是肾上腺素起的作用
And what happened to Timmy? Timmy? He's dead.
蒂米怎么样了 蒂米 他死了
What? He's alive. I'm Timmy.
什么 他活着 我就是蒂米
Look at me now.
看看现在的我
Because of Winston, I'm telling you this story.
幸亏有温斯顿 我才能给你们讲述这个故事
No, you said your name was Nick.
不对 你说你叫尼克
I am Nick. I got to go!
我是尼克 我得走了
How should I be, huh? Like you?
我要成为什么样的人 像你一样吗
"Oh, my God, look at me, I'm Leslie.
我的天 看看我 我是莱斯莉
"I wear holiday socks in the summer.
我在夏天穿着节日的袜子
I follow Ariana Grande around
我像爱莉安娜·格兰德曾经
like she was the Grateful Dead."
迷死之华乐队一样绕着她团团转
"Oh, I'm Aly.
我是艾丽
"I went to Quantico and I got a disease,
我去了匡蒂科还得了种病
and I can't be around people!"
无法与人相处
Do you mean "Quarantine"? Whatever!
你是说隔离区吗 爱啥啥
You're so mean!
你太刻薄了
You're being a mean robot!
你就是个刻薄机器人
No, this is being a mean robot.
不 见识一下真正的刻薄机器人
"Beep, boop, boop, boop. Leslie, you suck.
哔 哔 哔 莱斯莉 你太差劲了
"You can't pull off bangs.
你留不了刘海
You were an accident."
你就是一场意外
Oh, my God!
我的天
I have a small forehead,
我的额头小
and you know that, and you use that against me!
你是知道的 你还用它来攻击我
Just shut up!
给我闭嘴
I hate you! I hate you! I...
我恨你 我恨你 我
God.
天哪
Oh, no.
不是吧
The wheelchair boy, Timmy,
轮椅男 蒂米
speaks very highly of you.
对你大加赞赏
You're Aunt Karen? Mm-hmm.
你是卡伦姑姑吗
You didn't make a lot of sense.
搞不懂你在说什么
Yeah, it's really coming down out there.
外面雨下得好大
It's really freezing.
这里好冷
Yeah.
是啊
Hey, Robby?
罗比
Do you ever think it's, like...
你有没想过这 就好像
...it's not good that we're so similar?
我们俩如此相似好像不太好吧
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
You know, my Great Uncle Shep Wallingford used to say,
我伯祖父谢普·沃林福德曾经说过
"You buy the horse that you see in the mirror."
"要跟相似的人在一起"
Did you say "Wallingford"? Mm-hmm.
你刚才说的是沃林福德吗
I have Wallingfords in my family, out near Boston.
我家谱中也有个沃林福德 住在波士顿附近
Ah, mine are in, uh, Newburyport.
我的伯祖父住在纽伯里波特
They were kind of, like, local celebrities.
他们类似是 当地的名人
They were well-known for making...
他们做的女士手表
Women's watches.
远近闻名
How'd you know that?
你怎么会知道
Wallingford watches
沃林福德手表
'Cause the time is now
走时精准
and the look is wow!
款式惊艳
Robby...
罗比
I think we're related.
我觉得咱俩应该是亲戚
Do you have an Uncle Tony?
你有没有叔叔叫托尼
Tony, with the long fingernails,
托尼 手指甲很长
and he always wears a whistle around his neck.
他脖子上总挂着一个口哨
Robby, we are third cousins.
罗比 我们是第三代表兄妹
Oh, my God!
天啊
Why, God?! Ah! We're going to hell!
老天 我们要下地狱了
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表