It's "Up." Up to the most.
应该是"Up" "most"前接"up"
Not ut to the most.
不是接"ut"
I assure you.
我向你保证
Okay, sweetie. You didn't come in here and say,
好了 亲爱的 你不能来告诉我
"Thanks for putting them ut to it."
谢谢你对她们的"支点"
I would've laughed you out of here.
我会笑话你的
What is an "Ut"?!
什么是"Ut"
Furguson is miserable.
弗格森太可怜了
So you're saying that this is
所以你说这是
a different emotion than we've seen for the past three years?
过去三年我们从没见过的情绪
A father knows. He misses Gil.
父亲都会懂得 他想吉尔了
It'd be wrong for me to take away a piece of his heart.
我这么伤他的心是不对的
I mean, I already took away his testicles.
我已经夺走了他的睾丸
Anyway,
不管怎样
Proud of you.
你真棒
You won't need the key I gave you.
你用不上我给你的钥匙了
And the door always gonna be open.
这儿的大门永远为你敞开
You're not gonna, like, leave the door open always, right?
你不会 总把门敞着 对吧
He'll be back.
他会回来的
What the hell?
怎么回事
Jeremy.
杰里米
Oh, my God, he came back. Come on.
我的天 他回来了 来这里
What the hell is this man doing in our house?
这男的来我们家里干什么
Let me introduce myself.
我自我介绍一下
My name is Jeremy.
我叫杰里米
I'm the executive assistant to your husband and my boss,
我是你丈夫即我老板施密特先生的
Mr. Schmidt.
行政助理
Oh, are you the one who called and asked me about my blood type?
你就是打电♥话♥来问我血型的那个人
He's very thorough.
他工作很细致
Actually, he's going to need everyone's blood type.
其实 他需要每个人的血型
You're not getting my blood. That's super weird.
我不会给你我血型的 这太奇怪了
Yeah.
没错
Oh, hell no.
绝不行
I do have individual coffee orders.
我给每个人订了杯咖啡
You can tell which one's which based off the caricatures
你可以根据我在杯子上所画的漫画
I drew on the cups. That's you.
判断哪个是你的 这是你
This is shockingly accurate.
画的太逼真了
And you've never met us.
而且你从没见过我们
I mean, how did you do that? Nailed it.
你是怎么做到了 画的不错
Very creepy.
好渗人
That's pretty good.
画的真不错
Is he ever gonna leave?
他准备走了吗
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表