That's when that was?
是那个时候吗
Obviously, I don't know, because I have no idea
显然 我不知道 因为我不清楚
what you're talking about.
你在说什么
I left early
我提早离开了
and I went home and surprised my boyfriend.
我回去给我男朋友一个惊喜
**Who's that girl*
*她是谁
**It's Jess*
*是杰茜
Spencer was the actual worst.
斯宾塞真是个烂人
He called sex "Making tacos."
他把性♥爱♥称为"做玉米饼"
Well, you know what I always say?
我一直认为
Things happen for a reason...
事出有因
Yes, and the reason
对
that New York sucked was because
纽约很糟糕的原因
I was supposed to catch Spencer,
就是我应该要逮到斯宾塞
No, you didn't let me finish.
我还没说完
'cause I wasn't supposed to end up with him.
因为我不该和他度过余生
I always say things happen for a reason,
我总认为事出有因
and that reason is random chance.
但原因却是随机的
No, you were right the first time.
不 你第一次说得对
New York wasn't kicking my ass,
纽约没有把我教训一顿
it was nudging it, gently, in the right direction.
而是温柔得把我推向正确的方向
Just like
就像
you are right now.
现在你做的事情一样
Yes.
对
Yes, that's what's happening. You can't be mad at your past
是这样 你不能一直怀恨过去
it makes you who you are.
过去造就了现在的你
And, oh, my God.
天啊
I told my friend to do something really stupid,
我之前让我朋友去做一件蠢事
and I have to go stop him.
我必须去阻止他
Hey, do you want to do something very, super considerate?
你想做一件特别非常体贴的事吗
We can't provide you with a police escort.
我们不能送你去
I wasn't gonna ask that. Yeah, you were.
我又没问这个 你有
Yeah, I was. But here:
确实有 但这个给你
My lunch.
我的午餐
It's not Schmaegalman's, but take it.
虽然不是你朋友想要的 但还是拿着吧
It's Ling's Palace.
玲宫的
It's fine.
不错
It's just fine.
也就不错
Oh, Dragon! Did I miss it?
小龙 我错过了吗
Uh-uh. It's cool.
没有 没关系
That's a really realistic-looking costume,
这套服装看上去好逼真
with the smoke and everything.
还有烟什么的
Oh, you're just hotboxing.
你是在吸大♥麻♥啊
Yeah, I'm a vice principal.
我是副校长
You're a mess, dude.
你真是一团糟啊 伙计
And with Fitzgerald High's new scoreboard,
有了费兹杰拉德高中的新记分板
we can make Great Neck great again.
我们可以让大颈重新振兴起来
Wait, wait,
等等 等等
Schmidt. What? What, is my makeup too thick?
施密特 怎么 我的妆太厚了吗
What? No, no, you look great.
什么 没有 你看上去棒极了
Uh, look, you can't do this. I was wrong.
你不能这样做 我错了
Wh... What are you talking about? This was your idea.
你在说什么呢 这是你的主意啊
I know. But I was wrong.
我知道 但是我错了
You can't be mad at these people.
你不能对这些人发火
But they were all horrible to me, Jess.
但是他们对我都很恶劣 杰茜
And that's why you left.
而这就是你为什么离开
You created your own path.
创造了你自己的路
You changed cities.
搬到了别的城市
You made friends.
交到了朋友
You found your purpose.
找到了你的目标
You met the love of your life.
并且遇到了人生的真爱
I sure did.
确实是
Just enjoy your evening.
好好享受你的夜晚吧
You know, you have nothing to say to these people.
你对这些人没什么好说的
If anything-- thank you.
如果有的话 那就是 谢谢
I can't wait to see the look on Schmidt's face
我都等不及看当施密特意识到我们赶到了
when he realizes we made it.
脸上的表情
Well, he wanted us to make it.
他本来就希望我们赶到啊
As I was saying, though, I can't wait to see the look on his face
但就像我刚说的 我还是等不及看他意识到
when he realizes that we made it, though, right?
我们赶到了那个表情 好吗
That's just gonna be like, "Oh." I know, but...
他就会那样啊 "哦" 我知道 但是
just be exc... Yeah, I can't wait, though, right?
兴奋点 我等不及了 行了吧
Okay? We can't score without you.
没有你们 我们就无法记分
Whoa. Hello.
你好啊
Is this Schmidt? What... what are you doing?
这是施密特吗 你在干什么呢
Excuse me, Marissa, I'm very sorry.
不好意思 玛丽萨 很抱歉
I... I would just be remiss
如果我错过了这一刻
if I let this moment pass me by.
那我也太大意了
You know, I'm a lucky man.
其实我是个幸运儿
Because I wouldn't be the man that I am today
因为如果没有当时我在这里的经历
if it weren't for the experiences that I've had right here.
我就不会成为今天的自己
So, thank you...
所以谢谢你们
for being the worst that humankind has to offer.
做为世界上最恶劣的人
That includes Harvey Levin and every cast member
比哈维·莱文和真实世界
that's ever been on The Real World/Road Rules Challenge.
公路规则挑战的每一位成员都恶劣
Thank you for showing me that athletic apparel
谢谢你们让我知道运动服
is something that should never be worn outside the house,
是绝对不能穿到外面去的
you chubby-thumbed pickle hoarders.
你们这些肥婆
And in conclusion,
总而言之
you're all ugly. I make money.
你们都很丑恶 而我很有钱
You just got roasted by the California Kid. I did it!
你们刚被加州小子嘲讽了 我做到了
Oh, you sure do talk a lot when your mouth isn't full...
你嘴里没食物的时候话可真多呢
Great Neck.
大胖脖子
Thank you, Schmidt.
谢谢你 施密特
Boy, that was real embarrassing for you, huh?
你刚才可真是尴尬啊 是吧
They're taunting my baby.
他们在嘲笑我的宝贝儿子
This is not good.
情况不大好
Allow me to introduce myself.
请允许我介绍一下自己
My name is Cece Schmidt.
我叫希希·施密特
So if any of you have anything else
如果你们还有谁有什么
you'd like to say to my husband,
想我对丈夫说
I will drag you outside
我会把你拖出去
and we will handle this L.A. Style.
用洛杉矶的方式解决
I will take you
我会把你带到
to the corner of Fairfax and La Brea.
费尔法克斯和拉布雷亚的角落
Those are parallel streets. I'm not telling her that.
那是两条平行的街道 我不会跟她说的
That's my daughter!
这才是我的好女儿
We have to leave. Where's my car?
我们得走了 我的车在哪
Even though your car is definitely here,
虽然你的车肯定是在这里
it's a beautiful night-- let's walk.
但今夜如此美妙 我们走回去吧
Okay, look, she clearly did something weird with your car,
好吧 她明显对你的车做了什么
but I got something. Trust us. Sepulveda!
但我有准备了 相信我们 塞普尔韦达
La Cienega, bitches. El Matador beach.
拉谢内加 贱♥人♥们 亚尔瓦多斗牛士海滩
You're just naming places in Southern California.
你只是在说南加州的地名而已
Nickel Canyon!
镍谷
What the...
什么
Told you we were men of means. Men of means!
早说了 我们是有钱人 有钱人
That's what I'm talking about!
我要说的就是这个
Scoot over, scoot over, I can't fit.
过去点 过去点 我坐不下了
Later, bro... Tell 'em this story, Denny.
等会儿 兄弟 告诉他们这个故事 丹尼
Okay. Tell 'em all!
好的 告诉他们所有人
You guys have a good time.
祝你们玩得开心
Oh, man, I'm a mess.
我真是一团糟
God, it's a perfect fall New York day.
天啊 这真是完美的纽约秋天
I'm almost sorry we're leaving.
我都快不想走了
What the hell is going on?!
怎么回事
Were you not gonna call me?
你们没打算打电♥话♥给我吗
How long you been here?
你们来多久了
We literally just got here.
我们其实才刚到
Well, we were gonna go... I had a, uh...
我们打算 我有个
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表