Jess, are you okay?
杰茜 你没事吧
Honey, you just fled to your dad's house in Portland.
亲爱的 你都逃到波特兰你♥爸♥家去了
What I did was a very tasteful,
我这是非常得体的
very understated skedaddle
非常低调的逃跑
so I could get some much needed space from Nick,
好让我和尼克保持急需的一定距离
and it worked.
而且起作用了
I'm fine.
我没事
So, you're coming back?
你要回来吗
I would, but...
我会的 不过...
Ashley's out of town,
阿什莉不在家
and the man doesn't do well without his wife.
我老爸没有他老婆在什么都做不好
I can't in good conscience
我良心上过不去
leave my elderly father here
抛下我年迈的父亲
without someone to help him
没有人能帮他
steam-clean his bowling trophies.
蒸汽清洁他的保龄球奖杯
Hey, Jess. I think you should go home.
杰茜 我想你该回去了
Shut up, TV! That was the TV.
闭嘴 电视 是电视的声音
Hello?
喂
Go home? I just got here.
回家 我才刚到这
And I-I love that.
我很高兴
I love a surprise visit for no reason at all.
我很高兴你毫无理由地突然造访
We had fun,
我们玩得很开心
but don't you think it's now, it's time for you to, you know,
但你不觉得现在是时候 是时候该你
get back to your life.
回到自己的生活中去了吗
Dad, you still need me.
爸 你还需要我
I mean...
我是说
we really half-assed those trophies!
我们把那些奖杯弄得多漂亮
What? Th-They look great. Look. Oh, this one.
怎么 它们看着好极了 你看这个
This one is fantastic. See this one?
这座奖杯棒极了 看见了吗
This is the ball that I won that trophy with.
我就是用这个球赢得那座奖杯的
This ball right here. Helen, I call...
就是这个球 我叫它海伦
Oh! Dad!
爸
I-I waxed the holes.
我给洞上打了蜡
You waxed the holes?!
你给洞上打了蜡
Was I-I not supposed to?
我不该那么做吗
Not wise! Not wise!
太不明智了
It's okay.
没事的
I'm right here,
我就在这
and I'm not going anywhere.
哪也不去
Oh, I'm so nervous to meet your mom.
要见你妈我真是太紧张了
I'm bad with women and family.
我不会应付女人和家人
I wish she was a male stranger.
她要是个男的陌生人就好了
You guys talking about Charmaine?
你们是在说夏尔曼吗
Yeah, my mom.
是的 我妈
Charmaine is a tough lady.
夏尔曼是位坚强的女士
My mom is just protective, okay?
我妈只是很护着我 好吗
My dad walked out on us
我爸在我还是婴儿的时候
when I was a baby. I am her only son.
就抛弃了我们 我是她唯一的儿子
What are you guys doing here?
你们来干什么
Rude. What are we doing here?
太无礼了 我们来干什么
Yeah, what are you doing here? Why are you here?
没错 你们来干什么 你们为什么来这里
What, just because we moved,
什么 就因为我们搬家了
we have to justify our presence here?
我们来这里就需要理由了吗
Well, you don't live here, so...
你们已经不住这了 所以...
We're allowed to be here for no reason at all.
我们不需要理由就可以在这里
Oh, I get it. You're sad and lonely in your new house
我懂了 你们在新家太悲伤寂寞了
and you miss us.
你们想我们了
We do not need this. If anything,
我们才没有
you-you people need us.
是你们需要我们
We are married homeowners.
我们是已婚有房♥人士
Benefit from our wisdom.
都要归功于我们的智慧
Okay! I got to go.
好吧 我得走了
Aly and I have an invited guest to plan for.
艾丽和我还有客人要招待
Good burn, Winston.
好样的 温斯顿
You're getting better at those. Thanks, man!
你越来越来厉害了 谢了 伙计
Okay, I am off to my drug party.
我要去参加我的药品派对了
Reagan's, uh, pharm rep crew is in town for a convention.
里根的医药代表团队来城里参加会议
Have fun.
玩得开心
If you get too drunk to drive, call me,
你要是喝挂了开不了车 打给我
'cause I will be, too, and we can be twins.
因为我也会的 我们可以出双入对了
Wait, you're not going?
等等 你不去吗
Don't you want to meet Reagan's friends?
你不想认识里根的朋友们吗
Mm, we never really talked about it.
我们还从没谈过这事
Seems like something that a married homeowner
看来这正是需要已婚有房♥人士
should weigh in on.
提供意见的时候了
How could you not talk about such a major relationship step?
恋情中如此重要的一步你们怎么可以不谈呢
Ugh, because we're not all couple-y like you guys are.
因为我们不像你们那样腻歪
We don't talk about every little tiny...
我们不会去谈所有的小事情...
We don't gab all day like a couple of Italian grandmas
我们可不像一对意大利大妈
hanging their laundry.
整天在洗衣房♥闲谈
Talking is the lifeblood of a relationship.
交流是恋情的命脉
Truth. The problem is, is neither one of you
没错 问题在于 你们谁都不想
wants to take the initiative.
主动迈出那一步
You're both communication bottoms.
你们俩都只是被动接受
One of you needs to be the top.
得有一个人主动起来
What does this have anything to do with hamburger buns?
这跟汉堡胚子有什么关系
Look, we do things in our own way, right?
我们有自己的交往方式 好吗
It's not like I don't want Nick to come with me.
并不是我不想要尼克跟我一起去
And for the record, I would love to meet your friends.
说实话 我很愿意去见你的朋友们
That would be great.
太好了
So...
那么
All right, I'm going!
好 我去
Get off my back!
不费话了
So what are you guys doing here?
所以你们在这里干什么
Never. Never in my entire life. Okay.
从没有过 这辈子从没有过 好吧
Never. Never.
从没有过
My blood built this loft.
这间公♥寓♥是用我的鲜血铸造的
Maybe as an icebreaker we tell your mom about the time
也许可以告诉你妈这次我们抓到了
we actually arrested Jay Leno for jaywalking.
杰·雷诺乱穿马路来活跃气氛
One small thing-- it's a footnote, really--
有件小事 只是备注而已
my mom don't know I'm a cop.
我妈不知道我是个警♥察♥
What?
什么
Winston, why?
温斯顿 为什么
She's a-a protective single mom.
她是个保护欲强的单亲妈妈
She's always freaked out at the tiniest thing.
最小的事情她都能抓狂
My baby! I turn my head for one second.
我的孩子 我才转头一秒
Lord, where is my baby?! Wh...
天哪 我孩子去哪了
I went to look at bikes.
我去看自行车了
She still thinks I'm in sports radio.
她还以为我在体育电台工作
I still record shows for her.
我还在给她录节目
You got to promise not to blow my cover.
你得答应我不要揭穿我的伪装
Wait, what are you doing?
等等 你要干什么
I have so much police stuff.
我有太多警♥察♥的东西了
Now, I realize you're getting caught up in a lie
我知道你不得不违背意愿
against your will, but...
卷入谎言之中 但是...
my mom is coming to see you, okay?
是我妈来见你 好吗
It won't even come up.
不会问起来的
But if it does, you're my producer.
但如果真的问起来 你就是我的制片人
Bishop!
贝肖普
I'm-a hide that.
我要 把这藏起来
I love him, I love him, I love him,
我爱他 我爱他 我爱他
I love him, I love him...
我爱他 我爱他
Pretty slim pickings at the drugstore.
药店能挑的东西太少了
All I got was, uh, Freckle Me Once:
我只能买♥♥到 《曾经的雀斑
The Unauthorized Lindsay Lohan Story.
琳赛·洛翰秘闻》
Anyway, I got all your stuff--
不过你要的东西我都买♥♥到了
your bandages, your hydrogen peroxide,
你的绷带 过氧化氢
your gummy peaches...
你的蜜桃味软糖
You're making too big a fuss out of this.
你太大惊小怪了
I mean, I've had so much worse.
我经历过更严重的
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表