or is it, like, a playing it cool thing,
还是淡定地说着玩的
like Nick's fake bar shift?
就像尼克谎称要去酒吧加班
What? What?
什么 什么
You said "Fake bar shift,"
你说他"谎称去酒吧加班"
so does that mean
所以你是说
that he didn't have to go to work
他根本不用去上班的
and that he lied to me?
他在骗我
Oh my God, you know who should talk to about this,
天呐 这事你知道该问谁最好不过了
because he could answer all your questions, is Nick.
就是尼克 你问什么他都能答出来
No. Nick!
不要 尼克
No. I don't want to talk to him Hey, Nick!
不 我什么都不想 尼克
about anything. Nick!
和他谈 尼克
Oh, weird.
真奇怪
I had no idea you were having a conversation
我都不知道
with Reagan right now.
你在和里根聊天呢
We are in the middle of a conversation
我们正聊到一半呢
that we need to finish,
所以我们得接着聊完
so maybe we'll do that over drinks.
也许我们能喝点酒继续聊
Did you have other plans? Maybe you wanted
你有别的安排吗 也许你正想
to have a conversation with somebody.
和某人好好聊聊呢
Well, I'd love to finish our conversation, Jess,
我还是和你接着聊吧 杰茜
so maybe you and I should get a drink.
也许我们可以去喝一杯
You know what? After last night,
你知道吗 昨晚过后
the only drink I can handle
我就只能喝得下
is room temperature milk. You guys got crazy?
常温牛奶了 你们疯了吗
Don't worry about it. I just really would want to be able...
别担心 我真的很希望能...
I would love to finish our conversation.
我想要和你聊完刚才那茬
We started ours first, so we should finish ours earlier.
我们先聊上的 所以我们要先聊完
It's basic time science.
这是先来后到的时间观念
It's time science?
时间观念
Yeah, it's time science.
对啊 时间观念
You told me that you don't believe in watches or clocks,
你跟我说你都不信钟表的
so I don't really think this is a very valid argument.
所以我觉得你这争论无效
No, I said I believe in watches,
不是 我说我相信手表
I just don't trust who sets them.
只是不相信设定时间的人
Who sets the time? You set the time.
谁设定的时间 还不是你
Why would I set the time? It's my watch.
怎么会是我设的呢 明明是我的表
Okay, see? Talking is fun.
这就对了嘛 你们聊得多开心
Why don't you guys continue this conversation
不如你们俩去酒吧
at the bar...
继续聊一聊
...by yourselves,
单独交流下
without me?
不要带上我
I'll have a milk.
我要一杯牛奶
So in front of you, you have two songs,
在你面前 有两首歌♥
one by a recognized EDM "Artist,"
一首是知名的电子舞曲"歌♥手"
quotes intended,
加引号♥
the other is by me.
另一首是我录制的
I also helped. Yeah, okay.
我也帮忙了 算是吧
I did!
我的确帮忙了
Lay it on me. Here we go.
放马过来吧 开始了
Stop. What?
停 什么
What? You're barely seconds in.
搞什么 你才刚听两句
Throbbing bass, the lone whistle,
震动的贝斯 孤单的口哨声
the gritty caw of gears grinding.
还有齿轮摩擦的沙哑声
This is clearly the work of Tim Bergling,
这很明显就是提姆·柏格林
better known as
也就是人们熟知的
Swedish EDM demigod Avicii. Avicii...
瑞典电音神人艾维奇 艾维奇
As you were.
你们又输了
Oh, my goodness. Mm. Booyah.
我的老天 中了
It sucks to be so...
正中靶心的感觉...
damn right.
真痛快
Boo-yah!
你中招了
Yeah! Oh!
嘿嘿
Those ears heard a Bishop/Parikh
你很荣幸听到了我们的
original track.
原创作品
This must be a shenanigan. No.
这肯定是骗人的 不是
EDM is a shenanigan. - Correct.
电子舞曲才是骗人的 -就是
My-my-my Haberman.
我 我 我的哈伯曼
It was something
是关于
about a pool
一个水池的
So now, it's gonna be all Enya... All Enya.
所以以后都可以听恩雅了 恩雅万岁
...all the time.
以后都是
All the damn time, all day.
所有时间段 全天候
Amenya! Enya.
我雅永恒 恩雅
How could I have been so wrong?
我怎么能错到如此地步呢
Have I...
我一直...
always had bad taste? Just like I said.
品味都这么差吗 我早就说了
Yeah, I said it, too. Ha. Okay, whatever.
我也说了 好吧 你说有就有吧
I did! Yeah, sure. Nobody heard ya.
我真说了 那就有吧 又没人听到
If I don't have my taste, then what's real?
如果我连品味都没了 那还有什么是真的
Are cargo shorts gorgeous?
短裤真的好看吗
Was I wrong about rubber awareness bracelets?
难道我对橡胶意识手环的看法也是错的吗
Should I grow a goatee?
我该留山羊胡吗
Look, Schmidt, you got fooled.
施密特 你被耍了而已
Who cares, man?
谁还在乎这个啊 兄弟
I care, Winston. I care.
我在乎 温斯顿 我在乎
I always thought of myself as a brand,
我总相信我有自己的个人品牌
as a lifestyle,
就像一种独特的生活方式
but now...
但是现在...
you know what, I'm gonna take back that chair,
我要去把那椅子退回去
and I'm gonna get rid of all my gingham and I'm gonna...
我要抛弃我所有的自以为是
go buy a 14-pack of tube socks...
我要去买♥♥一打无跟的筒袜...
at the grocery store.
去杂货店里买♥♥
We might have taken this one a little too far.
我们可能做得有点过火了
You took it too far.
是你过火了
Oh, now I'm involved.
这会儿倒是想起我了
Do you know what I think is really great?
你知道在我看来最精彩的是什么吗
That Nick made time for us,
尼克在百忙的工作之中
with his very busy work schedule.
为我们腾出了时间
You know what'd be fun? If we were all just direct.
你知道怎样最好玩吗 大家都开门见山好了
Just, you know, for laughs.
图个开心嘛
I think it's really great that we all, you know,
我想最棒的其实是
are just kind of acting and living like one big family.
大家都像一家子一样伪装着生活
One big, happy, non-secret fam...
一个温暖的 没有秘密的大家庭
I am too hungover to deal with this, so I'm just gonna say it.
我酒还没醒搞不来这事 所以我要直说了
Nick, Reagan knows that you lied about having to work.
尼克 里根知道你骗她要去工作的事了
Reagan, Nick knows about your secret apartment.
里根 尼克也知道你的秘密公♥寓♥了
Jess! You told her, Jess?
杰茜 你竟然告诉她了 杰茜
I'm sorry, but now it's all out there,
抱歉 不过现在什么都公开了
so you can talk about it.
所以你们可以敞开来谈了
I can't believe you told her.
真不敢相信你竟然告诉她了
Let's talk about how mature it is for you
那我们来讨论下你有多成熟吧
to pretend to not care that I switched my job
你假装不在意我特意换了工作
and moved across the country for you.
横跨半个国家地跑来找你
You came from Seattle, pal. That's down.
朋友 你从西雅图来的 是在下面
Are you a cartographer now? Am I a cartographer?
所以你现在是制图员了吗 我是个制图员吗
Yeah, did you get your Bachelor's in map science?
是的 你拿到地图科学的学士学位了吗
That's what a map scientist is, a cartographer? Yes.
你眼里地图科学家就是画地图的吗 没错
Why is everything a code with you? Just say map scientist.
为什么什么东西在你眼里都只是密♥码♥ 要说地图科学家
Guys! Let's just try being sweet to each other.
伙计们 试着对彼此温柔一点吧
Should we be sweet like a friend
我们是应该像朋友一样亲密
that spills the other friend's secrets?
去泄露另一个人的秘密吗
That's a good point. Don't act like you didn't lie.
说得好 别装的像是你没说谎一样
Your lie was bigger.
你撒的谎更大
My lie didn't require a credit check.
我撒的谎用不着信用调查
Congratulations, Reagan.
恭喜你 里根
You have more apartments than I have jeans.
你拥有的公♥寓♥比我的牛仔裤都多
So thank God I have that apartment.
谢天谢地我还有一个公♥寓♥
'Cause guess where I'm sleeping tonight. Where?
这样我今晚才有地方睡 哪儿啊
In...
在...
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表