All of those names are fake.
那些名字都是假的
What a freaking buzz kill.
真是泼了一头冷水
You didn't see that when they wrote it down there?
你当时没看她们写的是什么吗
You're so great, let me look at yours.
你厉害行了吧 让我看看你的
You check your facts. Check--
所有内容一定要过目 要..
Check it. "Melanie Fart" signed yours five times.
你看啊 梅勒妮·屁在你的上面签了五次
Who wrote Melanie Fart?
谁写的梅勒妮·屁
They think ma-democracy's a joke!
她们觉得民♥主♥是个笑话
Democracy's not a joke! No.
民♥主♥绝不是笑话 绝不是
It's the system by which we live!
而是我们赖以生存的制度
Ladies!
女士们
I'm yelling from a balcony!
我要在阳台上呼喊
Your female forebears fought to give you a voice.
女祖先拼命争取到了你们的发言权
One of them threw herself in front of a horse.
其中一位还死在了马蹄下
A horse!
一匹马啊
Jess, come down, okay? You're drunk,
杰茜 快下来好吗 你喝醉了
they're all drunk.
她们也喝醉了
I'm drunk.
我也喝醉了
We lost the bet.
我们打赌输了
This is not about the bet,
我不是因为赌约
this is about America! Here we go.
而是为了美国 又来了
Now, you ladies can sit on the sidelines
你们可以选择袖手旁观
and let someone else dictate your futures,
让别人决定你们的未来
or you can speak up and take charge of your lives.
也可以选择坚持己见 主宰自己的人生
Now, if you're not willing to do that,
如果你们不愿意这样做
then shame on you.
那是你们不争气
But if you are,
但你们如果愿意
then I want to hear your voice.
我想听到你们的声音
Where are you...
你们在哪...
Ivana Getsum?
易娃娜·来一炮
How about-how about you, Anita Wang?
还有你 王尼塔
Show your face, Melanie Fart.
现身吧 梅勒妮·屁
Where you at?
你在哪
Are you serious?
开什么玩笑
We had a real moment.
我们刚刚聊得那么开心
How about, um...
还有...
Babaloo Softlock?
巴巴罗·温柔锁
Holden D. Cankles, where... I'm here!
赘肉·霍顿 在这呢
Burt Tacomeat?
鸡肉卷·伯特
Jackie Rectum?
直肠·杰姬
Boobs Gargler?
大胸·马屁精
Diaria Jones?
拉肚子·琼斯
Oprahs' friend Gayle?
奥普拉之友盖尔
Yaseen Maboobs?
坎沃德·大奶
Claude Balls?
克劳德·蛋蛋
Here!
这儿呢
Well, I'm booze girl, and booze girl wants to hear...
我是酒妹 酒妹想听听
your voices!
你们的呐喊
Booze girl! Booze girl!
酒妹 酒妹
Booze girl! Booze girl! Booze girl!
酒妹 酒妹 酒妹
All right, now I need your real signatures!
好了 把你们的真名签上
The forms are all filled up.
表格都用完了
Well, then let's march to the headquarters!
那我们就去大本营吧
Hey, buddy, we doing all right?
兄弟 你还好吧
Yeah, never better.
再好不过了
Aly saw my ass in space,
艾丽看了我在太空光着屁♥股♥的糗样
Reagan still wants to have phone sex with me,
而里根还在等我玩电♥话♥性♥爱♥
and I just panic-ordered $200 worth of Chinese food.
我刚才一紧张还点了200块的中餐
You know what, man? That's on me, I...
兄弟 都是我的错 我...
I pushed you to use my style
我硬拽着你按我的风格来
when I should have encouraged you to use your own.
其实我该鼓励你听从自己的想法的
Winston, if I had any style, I would call my girlfriend
温斯顿 我要是有想法 早就主动出击了
instead of using my best friend's electronic sex shed.
也不用来借用你的电子性♥爱♥机
"Every moment you're on this Earth,
你在地球上的每个瞬间
is a moment I know where you are."
我都能感受到你的存在
You know who wrote that?
你知道这是谁写吗
No, you wr-- James Baldwin?
不 是你... 詹姆斯·鲍德温吗
What?
什么
Look, man, you sent me these cards
兄弟 我当初在拉托维亚练球时
when I was playing basketball in Latvia.
你给我寄的这些卡片
And, I don't know, I kept all of them.
不知为什么 我就都收着了
They're beautiful, man.
写得特别好 兄弟
"I screamed your name at the ocean today,
今天我对着大海喊出了你的名字
then I ate a sandwich that tasted like your smile."
我吃的那个三明治 美好得像你的笑容
I wrote that to you? Yeah.
我给你写的 对啊
Boy, we used to be a lot closer.
天啊 以前关系这么亲密
This is your style, man.
这就是你的风格 兄弟
Use it.
发挥起来
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, uh, Reagan,
里根
this is Nick Miller.
我是尼克·米勒
You said you wanted phone sex, so, here you go.
你想玩电♥话♥性♥爱♥对吧 那就来吧
Here's your phone sex.
线上爱爱开始了
Get ready to, uh, have a... an orgasm, I guess.
准备接受... 高♥潮♥吧 大概
When I'm done with, uh... I'll just start.
等我完事你就会高♥潮♥... 我开始了
You are a real sandwich lady,
你是一位三明治女子
and I want to scream your name across the ocean.
我要对着大海喊出你的名字
That's nice.
不错哦
Yeah. Oh, yeah, that's-that's Winston.
对 刚才那是温斯顿
Yeah, he's in here to help, he's actually been very helpful.
他是来帮忙的 他真的帮了我很多
What's up, girl? He says "What's up, girl?"
妹子好啊 他跟你打招呼呢
Oh, yeah, I'll def... Yeah, makes perfect sense.
好 我一定... 完全理解
You need to leave right now.
你该走了
Oh, oh, yeah, yeah.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Bye, Reagan.
行 拜拜 里根
No, Winston, I mean it. She brings up a valid point.
不 温斯顿 没开玩笑 她说得很对
We're about to do phone sex, and... I'm walking out...
我们要在电♥话♥里爱爱... 我真的走了
All right, Winston, take off.
行了 温斯顿 走吧
Sure. For sure. No, Winston, I mean it.
好 可以 不 温斯顿 我说真的
This is me telling you as Nick.
这是我尼克本人的命令
I would like you to leave. As Nick. Ooh!
请你离开 还本人...
Hit the road.
快出去
Oh, for real? Yeah.
你说真的啊 对
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
Yeah. All right, then.
没事
Oh, hey, hey, before I go,
走之前我想问下
it may be bad timing, but you want to grab brunch
时机可能不对 不过你明天想不想
with my boy Willy tomorrow?
跟我朋友威利一起吃早午餐
No.
不去
I'll talk to you later.
晚点联♥系♥
I don't want to. You'll change your mind.
我不想去 你会改主意的
This is awesome.
好棒啊
I hope we get to meet Ivanka. I love her shoes.
希望能见到伊凡卡 我超爱她的鞋子
Ivanka?
伊凡卡
Yeah, Donald's daughter. We all love her.
唐纳德·特朗普的女儿 我们都喜欢她
And we love the Donald!
我们也都喜欢唐纳德
Trump!
特朗普
Oh, okay, what do we do? What do we do?
这下好了 怎么办 怎么办
What do we do? Turn right!
我们怎么办 往右转
Right, run!
右边 跑
Right, right. Whoo!
右边 右边
You can register online. Democracy lives!
可以网上报名哦 民♥主♥万岁
Let's go. Come on, let's go.
我们撤吧 快点 快跑吧
Are we going in the right direction?
我们往这方向没错吗
Doesn't matter. Keep running.
没关系 继续跑
I mean, you helped those girls
你带动那些女生
find their voice, you know, it just...
喊出了她们的心声
wasn't the one that you wanted.
虽然结果有点不如意
You helped me find my voice, too.
你也让我坚定了自己的心声
I'm not sure you're gonna want to hear that one either.
不过这个心声你可能不爱听
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表