So I really want to ask what's in the box, but, uh,
我真的很想问盒子里是什么 但是
it'll ignite a whole Seven thing.
这会引发七♥宗♥罪♥的一系列桥段
"What's in the box? What's in the box?"
盒子里是什么 盒子里是什么
"Repeat, John Doe has the upper hand."
重复 约翰·多伊占了上风
I have got to see this movie.
我一定得去看看这部电影
You guys make it sound so hilarious.
你们让它听上去超搞笑
Anyway, my former boss,
话说回来 我以前的上司
Principal Foster,
福斯特校长
survived a real dicey safari in Africa.
在非洲经历了一场十分凶险的狩猎旅行
His takeaway was that
他带回的礼物都是
material possessions mean nothing.
毫无意义的物质财产
Including his collection of super fancy, old-ass wine.
包括他超级昂贵的古老红酒藏品
The lions came at night.
夜里狮子来了
That put everything in perspective.
这让我看透了一切
Everything, dawg.
一切 伙计
Jess, thank you. This is perfect.
杰茜 谢谢你 太完美了
Cece and I are completely moved into Jaipur Aviv.
希希和我已经完全搬到斋普尔特拉维夫了
So tonight, we'll be doing it for the first time
所以今晚我们会在我们的第一个房♥子里
on our first night in our first house.
第一晚 做第一次
And I'm going to Aly's tonight. Yeah.
我今晚要去艾丽家
Gonna be doing it for the 10,000th time
我们要在在她的第100间公♥寓♥里
on our 1,000th night
的第1000个夜晚
in her... 100th apartment?
做第1000次
You think Aly's lived in 100 apartments?
你觉得艾丽住过100间公♥寓♥
I hadn't, I hadn't crunched the numbers on it.
我还没 没算过是多少
So, Reagan's out of town till tomorrow.
里根明天就该回来了
What are you and Nick gonna do tonight?
你和尼克今晚要干什么
What makes you assume I'm hanging out with Nick?
为什么你觉得我会和尼克一起
I'm sorry. What are you doing tonight?
抱歉 你今晚要干什么
Picking out clothes for Nick.
给尼克挑衣服
What? I can't hear you. I'm helping Nick
什么 我听不见 我要帮尼克
pick out an outfit.
挑一套衣服
I... We have to nail down
我 我们得为他确定
his look for SOCALYALCON 6.
第6届南加州青年文学会议的着装
Wow, SOCALYALCON 6. Wow.
第6届南加州青年文学会议
I can't believe it's been a whole year since the last
我都不敢相信上次南加州青年文学会议
Southern California Young Adult Literature Conference.
已经过去整整一年了
You're a 12-year-old girl.
你是个12岁的女孩
You spent $35 to meet me.
你花了35块钱来看我
Is this what you want me to look like?
你想让我看上去这样吗
I got two questions: uh, where'd I get $35 from,
我有两个问题 我是从哪弄到的35块钱
and also, can my name be Daphne?
还有 我名字能叫达芙妮吗
And I read that authors should all have a strong look,
我看到书上说作家都应该有醒目的外表
so I found four authors with strong looks,
所以我找了四个有醒目外表的作家
and I combined them.
然后综合了一下
Tom Wolf: white suit.
汤姆·沃尔夫 白色西装
Hunter S. Thompson: yellow sunglasses.
亨特·S·汤普森 黄色墨镜
David Foster Wallace: bandana.
大卫·福斯特·华♥莱♥士♥ 头巾
Toni Morrison: The Presidential Medal of Freedom.
托妮·莫里森 总统自♥由♥勋章
Here you go.
给你
Well, that's perfect, Jess.
简直完美 杰茜
Well, it was easy. You have very few clothing items
其实很简单 你的衣柜里
in your closet.
也没几件衣服
Also, are those your tax returns?
还有 那是你的报税表吗
And why are you drying beef?
你为什么要晾干牛肉
Because I don't have a file cabinet,
因为我没有文件柜
and because I couldn't eat all the meat in one night.
因为我没能一晚上把这些肉都吃完
Now... That's gross.
现在 真恶心
How do I look?
我看上去怎么样
What you need is a navy blazer.
你需要的是深蓝西装
Do you have a navy blazer or just the pit boss special?
你有深蓝西装吗 还是只有赌场老板定制款
What kind of a man owns multiple blazers?
什么样的男人才会有这么多款式的西装
Ha! There's so many places for sex!
有太多能做♥爱♥的地方了
All right.
好了
That makes it official.
那样才正式成为我们的衣柜
Houses are way better than apartments.
房♥子比公♥寓♥要好太多了
Now that we're out of closets, watch out laundry room.
我们没有其它衣柜了 小心点洗衣房♥
Know what that sound is? Hmm?
知道那是什么声音吗 什么
That is the absence of Nick.
那是尼克不在的声音
The lack of Winston.
温斯顿不在的声音
What was that?
什么声音
Someone's hitting at our house.
有人在敲我们的房♥子
It sounded like, like, a, like, knocking.
听上去像是 像是敲门声
Yeah, but the-the door is that way.
是啊 但是门在那边
Oh, my God, I totally forgot.
天哪 我完全忘了
We have a back door.
我们有个后门
Houses have a back door.
房♥子都有后门
What kind of person comes to a back door?
什么样的人会从后门走啊
Jeremy. On behalf of the neighborhood,
杰里米 代表邻居
may I be the first to say, welcome, sir.
但愿我是第一个说的 欢迎您 先生
"A Guide to Your New Neighborhood by Jeremy."
《杰里米给新邻居的入门指南》
I didn't know you lived nearby.
我都不知道你住在附近
I don't. But I will someday.
我没有啊 但是有一天我会的
Just as I will do everything that you have done.
正如我会做您所做过的所有事
That's the tone that we talked about, Jeremy.
我们已经谈过那个话题了 杰里米
No, thank you.
不要 谢谢
I can't wait to have a servants' entrance.
我都等不及有一个仆人入口了
Let's not call it that. Two points of entry.
不要这么叫它 两个入口
Very well done, sir.
非常好 先生
Cece, I just thought of another reason
希希 我刚刚想到了另一个
why houses are better than apartments.
为什么房♥子要比公♥寓♥好的理由
Now we can enjoy two points of entry!
我们现在可以坐拥两个入口了
No, thanks!
不了 谢谢
I'm talking about the doors.
我是在说门
I-I didn't mean...
我不是说
So a lion scares
所以有一只狮子在尼日利亚
Jess's old boss in Nigeria,
吓到了杰茜以前的上司
and we get so drunk we have sex on a dresser in America.
然后我们在美国喝得大醉还梳妆台上做♥爱♥了
What a world.
世界真奇妙
It's all connected, baby.
都是互相联♥系♥的 亲爱的
And the broken dresser, that's my fault.
那个坏掉的梳妆台 是我的错
I'm all haunch.
我腰都酸了
I'll buy you a new one.
我会给你买♥♥个新的
You don't have to.
那倒不用
Because guess who has two dressers.
猜猜谁有两个梳妆台
Rip Torn. No. Me.
雷普·汤恩 不 是我
I mean, you and Rip Torn.
我是说你和雷普·汤恩
Stop talking about Rip Torn.
不许再提雷普·汤恩
You have a backup dresser? Yeah.
你有个备用梳妆台 没错
Just when I thought you couldn't get any more perfect.
刚刚还在想你已经完美到极致了
It's in my...
它在我的...
Ugh, my storage unit.
储物库里
I-I'll get it tomorrow.
我明天去拿
A dresser's pretty big; I could help you.
梳妆台很大的 我来帮你吧
That's okay. I'll just get it tomorrow.
没事 我明天去拿吧
I mean, my day is wide open... I said no!
我明天有空... 我说不用了
Okay.
好吧
"A Guide to Your New Neighborhood by Jeremy"
《杰里米给新邻居的入门指南》
is very comprehensive.
写得非常详细
Yes, the fact that we're in between a raisin house
没错 事实是我们夹在葡萄干房♥
and a toothbrush house makes me feel
和牙刷房♥之间让我
very confident about Halloween.
对万圣节充满信心
Crime statistics?
犯罪统计
We have crime?
有人犯罪吗
Crime that warrants statistics?
值得统计的犯罪吗
Oh, my God. It says there were 14 home invasions last year.
我的天 这里写着去年有14起入室事件
Up six percent from 2015?
自2015年上升了6%
Okay, no, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
W-We're just gonna get worked up about nothing.
我们别为了些子虚乌有的事激动
Right? There are only two ways into this place,
好吗 这儿只有两个入口
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表