The dream is dead. Say good-bye to the Schmidt Charitable Trust.
梦想玩完了 和施密特慈善信托基金再见吧
I don't know what that is.
我都不知道那是什么
But is that why you were throwing lightbulbs
但你是因为它才向车♥库♥墙上
against our garage?
扔灯泡的吗
That was unrelated.
不是
It's the foundation that I was going to establish
我本打算建立一个基金会将施密特品牌
to take the Schmidt brand to the next level, but now I can't.
提升到一个新高度 但现在做不到了
The name is taken. What?
名字被人抢注了 什么
Get a load of that.
你自己看
The Schmidt Charitable Trust was established in 1948
施密特慈善信托基金由克兰斯顿·施密特
by Cranston Schmidt
建立于1948年
to promote nudity in restaurants.
旨在推广裸体餐厅
Cranston Schmidt and his naked waitresses.
克兰斯顿·施密特和他的裸体服务员
What am I supposed to do now?
我现在该怎么办
How can I show my peers that I make so much money
我该怎么让同事们知道
that I could just throw it away on strangers?
我的钱多到可以随便塞给陌生人
There is one way that you could maybe solve your problem.
有一个方法可以解决你的问题
What?
什么
You could use your first name.
你可以用名字注册
What did you say?
你说什么
You are not a frat boy drinking at a keg anymore, okay?
你已经不是喝桶装啤酒的兄弟会学生了
You are an executive now. You're a baller.
你是领导 你是主力
I am a baller.
我是主力
Also, I was never allowed in frats.
从来没有兄弟会要我
Too much hazing that required a visible penis.
他们很多玩笑需要有个大鸡鸡
Oh, baby.
宝贝
Just do it.
用名字吧
Like, who cares?
谁在乎啊
How long have you been here?
你听了多久了
Long enough, Schmidt.
很久了 施密特
Yeah, we keep the camera running all day.
我们整天都开着摄像头
I'm trying to keep Jess company while she's in Portland.
我在努力让身在波特兰的杰茜不那么孤独
Yeah, yesterday I watched Cece read for a while.
昨天我看着希希看了一会儿书
Oh, wow, that sounds like fun, Jess, good for you.
听着真有趣 杰茜 真棒
Cece...
希希
Jess needs us right now.
杰茜现在需要我们
She's still mopey over Nick.
她还因为尼克郁郁寡欢呢
I'm not mopey.
我没郁郁寡欢
I'm rad.
我高兴着呢
I'm gleaming the cube.
我正挑战极限呢
She's lying. She's a wreck.
她在撒谎 她糟透了
Ugh, Dad!
爸
Ugh, I'm on the phone!
我正在视频
You're so embarrassing.
你太让我难堪了
All he does is just recycle cans all day.
他整天就知道回收罐子
I wish his child bride would come back from Denver
真希望他的娃娃新娘能从丹佛回来
so he'd have someone else to bother.
好让他能去烦别人
Let's just get you out of this house.
我们出门吧
Yeah, right. Well, what are you going to do?
真是好主意 不然你要做什么
You're gonna sit on this couch all day long?
从早到晚都坐在沙发上吗
You'll get sofa butt.
会坐出大屁♥股♥的
Come on, let's go get some ice cream.
走吧 我们去买♥♥冰淇淋
Ugh, I hate ice cream. Dad!
爸 我讨厌冰淇淋
Nobody hates ice cream. It's stupid.
没人讨厌冰淇淋 它很蠢
Yeah, it's stupid, Dad.
真的很蠢 爸
I'm un-- I feel uncomfortable watching this.
我不太想看这个
It's so stupid.
真蠢
Hey, Cece. Dad.
希希 爸
Hi, Schmidt. How are you?
施密特 你们好吗
Dad! Don't talk to my friends!
爸 别跟我朋友说话
Oh, you're up. You woke me up.
你醒了 你吵醒的
Hey, do you mind if I run something by you
你介意我问你一件
that's very personal, very hot button?
十分隐私敏感的事吗
I do, I need to rest.
介意 我要睡觉
I'm working nights this week. Oh, as a police officer?
我这周上夜班 当警♥察♥吗
No, Nick, as a prostitute. Yes, as a cop.
不 尼克 当妓♥女♥ 当然是当警♥察♥了
Now will you please leave my room? I'm very tired
能请你出去了吗 我真的很累
and I need to get some rest. I understand,
我需要休息 我理解
but here it comes, I have to tell you.
但我还是要说 我得告诉你
I don't want to hear it. Aly, I'm gonna tell you.
我不想听 艾丽 我要告诉你
I swear to God.
我发誓
I need to break up with Reagan but I don't know how to.
我得和里根分手 但我不知道怎么分
Damn it, Nick. Oh, now you're involved.
见鬼 尼克 现在你也是知情人了
So now that you're involved, we need to talk it out
既然你也牵涉其中 我们得把事情想清楚
'cause we're basically partners in this.
因为我们现在算是同伙了
We're not partners. Things with Reagan and I
我们不是同伙 我和里根
haven't been working out,
交往得不顺利
and last night it really came to a head.
昨晚爆发了
It's just crazy. You know, I was just driving down the...
很疯狂 我只是在开车
Sounds crazy. Reagan.
听起来真疯狂 里根
Yes?
怎么了
I worked all day. We haven't seen each other.
我上了一天班 我们一天都没见面
Don't you want to catch up?
不想聊聊吗
Yes.
是啊
Fine, what?
好吧 你想聊什么
What happened to you today?
你今天经历了什么
I saw a seagull in the backseat of a moving car.
我在一辆飞驰的车后座上看见一只海鸥
Can we have sex now?
现在能做♥爱♥了吗
Ugh, you don't get it.
你没明白
Let's get it over with.
忘了这件事吧
What does this have to do with me?
这跟我有什么关系
I was hoping you'd tell me how to break up with her.
我希望你能教我怎么和她分手
Just pretend you're an adult and get it over with.
假装自己是个成年人 直接了当分手
Yeah. Train's already left the station, Nick.
好 事态已经不能挽回了 尼克
The longer you wait, the worse it's gonna get.
拖得越久 后果越严重
The train already left the station, huh?
不能挽回了
Yep. Thank you.
没错 谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Hey, say, wake up.
再醒醒
Question. Excuse me.
就一个问题
Yes, Nick?
什么问题
Do you think that looks like a monster's butthole?
你觉得这个像不像一只怪物的屁♥眼♥
I kind of do, yeah.
是有点像
Yeah, me, too. It's really gross.
我也觉得像 看着真恶心
What's going on, Schmidt?
你这是怎么了 施密特
Man, are you having trouble ordering
你是不是又遇到
from that Jamaican restaurant again?
那个牙买♥♥加餐厅不接单的情况了
I don't know how many times I got to tell you.
我不知道要跟你说多少次
Don't walk in there using their accent
你别进去学人家的口音
'cause it's kind of racist.
这有点种族歧视的意思
The time has finally come
这一刻终于到来了
for me to launch my own brand.
我要推出自己的品牌
Are you really not gonna turn around?
你是真的不打算转身过来吗
Not yet.
现在还不行
This brand will be my legacy.
这个品牌会是我的遗产
And this is where you come in.
接下来就跟你有关了
Ooh! You had that timed right!
你这个时机把握得真好
I'm going to start using my first name again.
我要开始重新用我的名字了
Schmidt, I think that is a very bad idea.
施密特 我觉得这个想法不好
I have no choice!
我别无选择
When I was born, my parents gave me a name.
我出生的时候 我父母给我起了名字
Don't do this, Schmidt.
不要这样 施密特
Ain't nothing but pain down that road.
这条路走下去只有痛苦
It is the name that I was called for most of my life, and...
我活了这么大基本都是用这个名字 所以...
I want my name back.
我要用回我的名字
Isn't this fun?
是不是很好玩
Remember, we used to come here all the time,
记不记得 以前我们总来这里
every time you won a tennis match.
来庆祝你打赢了网球赛
That was your other daughter.
你说的是另一个女儿
Oh, yeah, yeah.
哦对 想起来了
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表