What do you mean? I don't want to go to college.
什么意思 我不想上大学
What? When Schmidt opened my letter,
什么 施密特拆我通知书那会儿
I could hear the excitement in his voice,
我能听出来他很激动
and I could see it in your face, but--
我也能看到你很开心 但是...
Cece... I felt nothing.
希希 可我没什么感觉
Schmidt, please talk some sense to your wife.
施密特 快好好劝劝你老婆
She says she doesn't want to go to college,
她说不想去上大学
but tell her that a four-year education--
快告诉她四年大学教育能...
No, okay, look, Jess, Jess,
不 杰茜 听我说
I know school is your life, okay,
我知道上大学对你很重要 好吗
and I respect that, you know that I do,
我很尊重这一点 你知道的
but we're different people.
但我们俩不一样
I don't want to be stuck in a classroom.
我不想被束缚在教室里
I want to be out in the world working with people.
我想在社会上 和大家一起奋斗
I just really need you both to support me.
我希望你们俩都能支持我
I support you. I will always support you.
我支持你 我永远都支持你
I mean, this sort of ruins my dream of...
虽然我幻想过在宿舍床上要你
taking you in a dorm room, but...
现在梦想破碎了 不过...
A dorm room?
宿舍
Did you think I was gonna move out?
你以为我要搬出去住吗
I thought Cece...
我以为 希希
I want what's best for you,
我希望你过得开心
so if this is what you want--
如果这是你想要的结果
It is. Trust me.
绝对是 相信我
Booze girl loves you.
酒妹爱你
Oh, I love you, booze girl.
我也爱你 酒妹
I love you, too.
我也爱你
What? What is this?
怎么了 这是什么
This is a memento from a dark period.
这是我黑暗时期的纪念品
Hey, Winston, I lost the bet.
温斯顿 我赌输了
I'm gonna be voting for you.
我会把票投给你的
And I'm scared to ask
我斗胆问下
what is your platform?
你竞选的观点是什么
Well, first of all, I just want to say
首先 我想说
that my portrait, it will be silly.
我的演讲会很蠢
And I will change the national anthem
我打算把我们的国歌♥
to something like this.
改编成这样的
America...
美国啊...
Schmidt, please don't make me do this.
施密特 你不要逼我
I have to vote for Hillary.
我必须投给希拉里
Get, get, get,
来 来 来
get America, America.
建设美国 美国
All right, but a bet is still a bet.
好吧 但是愿赌就要服输
You are fired.
你被炒了
You're fired.
你被炒了
You're a loser,
你是个蠢货
what can I say?
我还能说什么
It's sad!
真可怜
Your car is huge.
你的车好大啊
It's beautiful.
好漂亮
Opulent. It's huge.
又豪华 硕大无比啊
Someone just jump the curb and hit me now.
来辆车冲过来撞了我吧
Please.
拜托了
How much longer do I have to do this, Schmidt?
施密特 我还要这样站多久啊
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表