Do I have to memorize all that?
我得把那些都背下来吗
No,you can just read it from the toilet paper.
不用 你可以直接拿着这卫生纸念
And finally...
最后
...you will allow Schmidt to buy you one pair of jeans.
你得允许施密特给你买♥♥一条牛仔裤
Oh, he's serious.
他是认真的啊
Hey, Jess.
杰茜
Did Schmidt tell you I was gonna be in here?
施密特告诉过你我会在这里吗
No.
没有啊
Then how come you didn't get scared?
那你怎么没被吓到
Before I enter any bathroom,
我进任何洗澡间之前
I take a moment to myself and say,
我会花些时间对我自己说
"No matter what happens in there,
不管这里发生什么
don't get scared."
不要被吓到
And it works, you know,
这是有用的
except for that one time when I was at the Cubs...
除了我参加芝加哥大学生篮球联赛那次
Okay Jess, don't move.
好了杰茜 不要动
What's happening? Don't worry about it.
什么情况 不要担心
Hey, do me a favor.
帮我个忙
Put an arch in your back, just...
把你的背挺成弧形
Got it.Okay.
拍好了
Let's take one together.
我们合照一张
Oh, like a prom picture. Yeah, kind of.
像拍毕业舞会照片那样 差不多
Here we...
好了
Got it.
拍好了
I actually might need
实际上我可能需要
to retake that. I think my eyes were closed. But first,
重拍 刚刚我眼睛好像闭上了 但首先
let me see if any of this pork makes your tummy rumble.
让我看看这些条件有没有诱惑到你
Winston would like you and Reagan to spend
温斯顿希望你和里根能作为一对情侣
a mutually agreed upon amount of time as a couple with Ferguson.
在和弗格森相处的时间上达成共识
We're talking about the cat?
我们是在说那只猫吗
The only couples that Ferguson knows are interracial.
弗格森认识的情侣都是跨种族的
And while Winston views this as progress, he knows
尽管温斯顿将其视作是进步 但他知道
that it's not an accurate portrayal of... the world.
这不是世界的真实面貌
You even think that cat knows Winston exists?
你真觉得那只猫知道温斯顿的存在吗
Definitely not. Next, Winston would like to be
当然不 然后 温斯顿希望他会是
the first person to see you in your new jeans.
第一个看你穿新牛仔裤的人
And he will see you under these circumstances,
而且他要在这样的环境中看到你
and these circumstances only:
只允许在这样的环境下
descending a grand spiral staircase,
你走下一个华丽的螺旋式楼梯
as Winston waits at the bottom,
温斯顿在楼梯下等着
weeping with pride, holding your new belt.
带着骄傲地哭泣 拿着你的新腰带
He wants me to go upstairs without a belt.
他想让我不系腰带就上楼
Some... We rent a really nice mansion.
那我们得租一栋十分豪华的宅子
Hey, you could do it, like, a museum...
你可以在博物馆里实现
I'm not going to a public place and doing this with him.
我不会在公众场合和他这样做的
Do you want the yays or not?
你还想不想要赞成票了
I need the yays.
我要赞成票
The motion on the floor is the same,
会议意见一致
with some riders, most notably
加上了些附加条款 最引人注目的是
the Furguson Bishop, White Immersion Program.
弗格森·贝肖普的融入白人社会计划
Um, four yays, one nay?
四票赞成 一票反对
Who's this nay? I asked you what you wanted.
谁投了反对 我征求过你的意见了啊
And I voted yay.
我投了赞成了
That was about the vote?
那是在说投票的事啊
I thought y'all just wanted to get to know me better.
我以为你们只是想更好地了解我
I was already a yay.
我本来就投了赞成票
Well, that's everybody. Who's left?
那就是所有人都赞成了 谁被遗漏了
Parikh, prepare to be buttonholed.
帕里克 准备接受强制措施吧
I'm sorry I took your yay for granted.
抱歉我把你投赞成票当成理所当然的了
Let me wet your beak a little bit-- you want sink time,
我给你分一杯羹 你想要躺沙发的时间
you want fridge space, you want Schmidt and Winston
还是冰箱空间 还是想让施密特和温斯顿
to let you in on this whole jeans thing?
让你参与牛仔裤的事
No, I don't want anything, okay.
不 我什么都不想要
I voted nay because I'm trying to protect you.
我反对是因为我想要保护你
From who? From you, you lunatic.
谁会伤害我 你自己啊 疯子
You were being a good friend to Nick
你是尼克的好朋友
by letting Reagan move in, but I wouldn't be
你才会让里根搬进来 但如果我
a good friend to you if I just let that happen.
坐视不理的话 我就不是你的好朋友了
If Nick wants Reagan to move in,
如果尼克想让里根搬进来
then I want Reagan to move in.
那我就想让里根搬进来
I mean, I don't want her to move in, but I... I support it.
其实我不想让她搬进来 但是我赞成
You can support something without being the poster child
你支持什么事 也可以不用做模范代表啊
for it, okay, so just maybe take a step back.
所以也许还是退一步吧
I can't do that, because my love for Nick exists,
我做不到 因为我对尼克的爱还在
so it has to come out somewhere.
所以这必须得有个了结
If you put water in Bugs Bunny's hole,
如果你往兔八哥的洞里倒水
it's gonna shoot out some other hole
水也会从其他的洞冒出来
where Elmer Fudd least expects it.
而且是从埃尔默最想不到的地方
Is this other hole friendship?
这是另一份洞洞的友谊吗
Exactly. So I can't express my feelings for Nick
没错 我没法通过我的浪漫小洞
through my romance hole,
来表达我对尼克的感情
so I need to express them through my friendship hole.
那我就得用友谊的小洞来表达感情
And I really regret hitching my wagon to "Hole."
我真后悔用"洞"来表达自己的想法
But you... you get it, okay?
但你明白的吧
I want you to know I'm gonna be fine, okay?
我想让你知道我会没事的
You promise? I promise.
你保证 我保证
Okay, all right, I'll vote yay.
那好吧 我会投赞成票
If Nick and Reagan aren't physical
只要尼克和里根别在他们的房♥间外面
outside of their room.
乱搞就行
I'm sorry, but I have to protect you a little,
对不起 但我不得不稍微护着你
okay, so just deal with it.
好的 那就这样吧
That's a really great rider, Cece.
这可真是莫大的帮助 希希
You see, I think this is the tub
我觉得这个浴缸
where Daddy bathes the Soviet dissident.
就是老爹给苏联异己势力洗澡的地方
And this has to be the window seat
这个应该是他
where he spanks the Aztec twins.
打阿兹特克人双胞胎屁♥股♥的地方
Hey, side note, thank you for voting yay on the Reagan vote.
顺便说一句 谢谢你为里根的事投赞成票
I really want her to move in. I think I'm ready for this.
我真想让她搬进来 我觉得我准备好了
She will, and you are very much so ready.
她也会的 而你也会准备妥当的
So many close-ups. It's so frustrating.
特写镜头太多了 有点让人沮丧
I mean, for our purposes of today.
我是说对于我们今天的目的来说
You know, mostly when they cut to wide I'm thinking
大多数时候他们切换到广角时 我又会想
why the hell are you showing me the room?
他们到底为什么要让我看♥房♥♥间呢
But now I want to see the room.
可现在我想看看♥房♥♥间
I don't want to see the close-ups.
我不想看特写镜头了
Well, there's only one thing left.
还剩下一件事
Search the locations manager
搜搜看这部1971年的
for the 1971 adult film Daddy's Longleg.
成♥人♥电♥影♥《爹地的大长腿》的外景制片主任
Very smart.
非常聪明
Searching now.
正在搜索
Secrets. Secrets.
保密 保密
Cece, this is the hardest thing
希希 这件事是我跟你说过的事中
that I've ever had to say to you.
最困难的一件
I had always assumed that when you got serious
我一直认为当你开始认真考虑
about interior design,
室内设计的时候
I was going to love your ideas.
我会喜欢你的想法
Because I love you.
因为我爱你
I hate your ideas.
我讨厌你的想法
I hate them almost as much as I love you,
我恨它们 就像我爱你一样多
which is so much. I have to stop you right there.
相当讨厌 我得打断你一下
I appreciate the fact that you are a very dramatic man,
我很欣赏你是个戏剧化的人这个事实
but the next time you start a conversation with,
但当你下次用
"This is the hardest thing that I have ever had
"这件事是我跟你说过的事中最困难的一件"来开头时
to say to you," It better end with,
结尾最好是
"I'm gay now," "I found a lump in my nut,"
"我现在是基佬""我脑子里长了肿瘤"
or, "He came out of nowhere,
或者"他不知从哪冒出来的
help me get the blood off of my car."
溅得我一车都是血"
I can't live in a house that you don't love.
我没法住在一个你不喜欢的房♥子里
And I also can't live in a house of horrors!
可我也没法住在一间恐怖的房♥子里
Thank you for taking my note about being dramatic.
谢谢你注意到我提到了太过戏剧化
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表