Smash these babies down. Let's do it.
躁起来吧 来吧
Ooh, no, Cece, you know it's not Jess' birthday, right?
别啊希希 你知道今天不是杰茜的生日吧
Put that away. Yeah, no, I know that.
把那个收起来 不 我知道
Um, this gift is for you.
这份礼物是给你的
What?
什么
Cece... It's a scarf.
希希 是条围巾
Yeah. I love it.
是啊 我很喜欢
Almost makes me want to go to Buffalo for work.
让我都想去布法罗工作了
Thank you.
谢谢
Look at... Look at that.
看 看看啊
Oh, no.
不是吧
O-Oh, no. Oh, no!
不是吧
How long does she think my freakin' neck is?
她以为我的脖子是有多长啊
It's a fat-man scarf.
这是条胖子戴的围巾
My wife gave me a fat-man scarf!
我老婆给了我一条胖子戴的围巾
I did a few freelance modeling gigs.
我当过一阵子自♥由♥模特
I was the "Wowee face" for an amusement park ad.
有家游乐园的广♥告♥上的惊讶脸就是我的
That's actually really great.
演得真棒
Oh, that was you. We really gotta get you working.
原来是你啊 我们真的得让你在这儿工作
Let me take a few photos to send to a photographer
让我拍些照片发给我以前共事的
I used to work with. Do some model looks.
摄影师 做几个模特的表情
All right. Um, this one I call
好啊 我称这张为
"I just saw something patriotic."
"我看见了满满的爱国主义"
It was an eagle.
是一只老鹰
I was gonna say eagle.
我本来打算说老鹰的
I want to show some range.
我想展现一下你的能力范围
Show me "I just saw something unpatriotic."
来个"我看到了一些不爱国的东西"的表情
How you gonna pull that off?
你要怎么展现出这个呢
That's some rich gravy, man.
真是太到位了 伙计
I noticed you from across the way.
我在那边就注意到你了
Can I buy you a drink?
我能给你买♥♥杯喝的吗
I'm sorry, but let me be very clear.
抱歉 但是让我说清楚
I have a girlfriend.,
我有女朋友
and I am very much so devoted to her.
而且我对她十分专一
Here's my number. Use it.
这是我的号♥码 要打哦
She didn't listen to a word...
她一个字也没听进去
Throw a peanut out of frustration!
无奈地扔颗花生米
Okay, why are you even here?
好吧 你到底为什么在这儿
I thought the whole point of promoting me
我以为你让我升职的全部意义就在于
was you could go off and write.
你可以脱身去写作
I would love to be writing, but thanks to you,
我很愿意去写作 但是多亏了你
all I can do is look at Donovan's face
我只能看着多诺万的脸
and try to figure out why humans find it appealing.
设法搞清楚为什么人们会觉得很迷人
This is insane-- you have to be able to admit
简直疯了 你会不得不承认
that he's attractive.
他确实很迷人
I do-- How would I know?
我确实 我怎么会知道
Nick, please, that dude is hot as hell, man.
尼克 那家伙帅到爆♥炸♥好吗 伙计
He is a member of the Hall of Fine.
他可进了帅哥名人堂
He's more attractive than Joe Mangaroni.
他比乔·曼根罗尼还迷人
Manga-- Joe Menden--
曼根 乔·曼登
Who are you thinking of? Magic Mike's friend.
你想的是谁啊 魔力麦克的朋友
Oh, he's married to that... Yeah, J Lo.
他娶了那个 乔·罗
Joe Manganiello. Joe Manganiello.
乔·曼根尼罗 乔·曼根尼罗
He's more attractive than Joe Manganiello.
他比乔·曼根尼罗还要迷人
Okay, I know for a fact
好吧 我知道的一个事实是
that this was the most attractive man in America for ten years.
他是美国近十年来最有魅力的男人
I know that because magazines told me so.
我知道是因为杂♥志♥上这么说的
Okay... But...
好吧 但是
Hey, Donovan, could you copy that?
多诺万 你能模仿这个吗
You guys don't look anything alike.
你们看上去一点也不像
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
Are you planning on speeding up at any point?
你打算什么时候要加速吗
Oh, my God, Schmidt, are you walking on a decline?
天啊 施密特 你是在走下坡路吗
This is what we call a "Trudge," Jess.
我们称之为跋涉 杰茜
My wife has given up on me, why shouldn't I?
我老婆都已经放弃我了 我为什么不呢
Uh, license and registration, please.
请出示驾照和行驶证
I had a great time last night, you know?
我昨晚过得很开心
And thank you for taking that cake off my hands.
谢谢你把那块蛋糕从我手上拿走
I would have eaten it for breakfast.
不然我就会当早餐吃了
Huh, gross, right?
真恶心 是吧
Better get back to my uppers.
我还是回去练举重了
By the time this knee is fixed,
等这个膝盖好了
I'm gonna look like the WB frog, you know?
我看上去就像是华纳兄弟的那只青蛙
Ba da bup a duh breeer.
吧嗒吧嘟 开心极了
That guy...
那家伙
You're the only two people in here that enjoyed that.
你们是这里仅有的觉得这个有意思的
Please go after him.
求你去追他吧
Hey, need a spot?
需要我搭把手吗
Yeah, yeah, that'd be great, thanks.
那就太好了 谢谢
Hey, Jess, about last night, at the end there,
杰茜 昨晚的事 结束的时候
I hope I wasn't...
我希望我没有
No, you weren't, and I hope you didn't think that...
你没有 我希望你没有认为
I just kinda thought that we were in synch, you know?
我有点以为我们情投意合了
But then... No, Robby...
但是然后 不 罗比
I wanted to kiss you, too.
我也想吻你的
You did?
是吗
Oh, well, Jess, I don't know if this is...
杰茜 我不知道这是不是
Oh, okay.
好吧
Somebody call an ambulance. Robby, are you okay?
谁叫个救护车 罗比 你还好吗
I don't know, Robby hurt his mouth pretty bad here.
我不知道 罗比的嘴伤得很严重
It hurts a lot. It felt good first,
好疼 刚开始感觉很好
but then it hurts a lot now.
但是现在疼得好厉害
Just so you know, this is all your fault.
你要知道 这都是你的错
Oh, well, that's fair.
说得真有道理
I should have made it very clear to you
我应该清楚地告诉你
not to kiss Robby while he was balancing
不要在罗比把危险的重物
a dangerous amount of weight above his head.
举过头顶时去亲他
There was a moment before the bar came down
杠铃掉下来前 有这么一会儿
where it was just two people kissing,
只是两个人在接吻而已
and... nothing.
没别的感觉
No magic.
没有魔力
Look, at least now you know.
至少现在你知道了
No harm done, right?
也没什么损失吧
A tremendous amount of harm done.
造成了成吨♥的伤害啊
Now I have to tell a man I maimed
现在我还得对一个被我废了的男人
that I'm not interested.
说我对他没兴趣
On the bright side, you're not that hurt.
往好的方面想 你没伤得那么重
Come to think of it, how are you not more hurt?
现在想想 为什么你没伤的更重呢
When I was in triage, they said that
鉴定伤情时 他们说我的颈部肌肉
my neck muscles had served as kind of a neck helmet,
就像是戴着脖子上的头盔
which made me feel like I was not talking to real doctors.
我觉得这些医生没准儿是冒牌的
Anyway, I just have to wear this thing
反正接下来几天 作为预防措施
for the next few days just as a precaution.
我都得戴着这个东西
Well, if you want to cover it up,
如果你想把它盖住
Cece gave me a scarf that's perfect.
希希给了我一条围巾 简直完美
It's long enough to wrap around an above-ground pool
长到能把一个涂满阿尔弗雷德沙司的池塘
filled with Alfredo sauce.
都给团团围住
Alfredo sauce. Doesn't that sound good?
阿尔弗雷德沙司 听上去就不怎么样吧
Not really.
也不见得
I don't know, maybe Cece's right.
我也说不清 也许希希是对的
Maybe I am turning into a fat man.
也许我正在变成大肥佬
Cece never called you fat.
希希从没说过你胖
Well, I am.
我就是胖
I'm a fat man married to a hot woman.
我是个娶到辣妹的肥佬
Cool, I'm a sitcom.
真棒 我就是一出情景喜剧
That sounds like a great show.
听上去是部好剧
Throw in a wacky neighbor, I'm watching.
《碰上一位怪咖邻居》 我就在看
Maybe the reason why you don't want to go to the gym
也许你之所以不想去健身房♥
is 'cause you want to hang out with your beautiful wife.
是因为你还想跟你的娇妻出去约会
Right?
对吧
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表