The city of Denver wants me to landscape an entire mountain.
丹佛市政♥府♥想请我去给整座山做园林设计
It's a whole thing. How about once a week
全部都要弄 可不可以每周
in the dining hall we serve sushi omakase? Oh, oh, okay.
在食堂供应一次无菜单寿司料理 好的
Guys, uh, plenty of time to run our suggestions by her.
各位 有大把时间可以给她提建议
But I assure you she will be very amenable.
但我保证 她很负责的
She is a principal
她是家长们的
for the parents.
校长
Uh, actually, um, no.
其实 不是的
I-I have to be honest here.
我得说实话
I...
我...
That's not who I am.
这不是我的为人
I'm not gonna be a principal for the parents.
我不会当家长们的校长
I'm gonna be a principal for the kids.
我要当孩子们的校长
Look,
听着
You all love your kids
你们都爱自己的孩子
and they're yours to raise,
你们负责养大他们
but I'm an educator and I know how to educate.
但我是个教育工作者 我懂得如何教育
Colby, your son Vince had the handwriting
科尔比 你儿子文斯写的字
of a Hungarian doctor.
跟匈牙利医生写的一样难看
And that's why I encouraged him
所以我鼓励他
to sign up for calligraphy comics after school.
报名参加放学后的书法漫画课
He didn't want to do it, but look at him now.
他本来不想去 但瞧瞧他现在的变化
I can finally read the captions for his disturbing images.
我终于能看懂他那些可怕的画上的解说文字了
And Molly! Do you ever know have how terrified Beatrice was
莫莉 你知道碧翠丝二年级时
of public speaking in the second grade?
有多害怕公开演讲吗
That's why I bumped her up to fourth grade debate team.
所以我把她升到四年级的辩论队
Yeah, she made a toast at my brother's wedding.
是啊 她还在我弟弟的婚礼上祝酒了
I mean, besides one racist joke, she killed.
虽然开了一个种族歧视玩笑 但她秒杀全场
Ed, when I met Samanthia,
埃德 我刚认识萨曼莎时
Math was her least favorite subject.
数学是她最不喜欢的学科
Now she's doing fractions and loving it.
现在她可喜欢做分数了
And yeah, she didn't win a demathlon medal
虽然她没有赢得数学十项全能的奖牌
and I know that stung,
我知道那不好受
but it made her want to get better.
但这让她想要做得更好
And isn't that what school is for?
这不就是学校的意义吗
Look, I think challenging your children
我觉得给孩子们挑战
prepares them for the real world.
是让他们学习适应以后的社会
And if given the chance, I think I can help your kids
给我机会 我能帮你们的孩子和学校
and this school reach its full potential.
共同发挥最大潜力
And if that's not what you want,
如果这不是你们想要的
and I'm not the right fit,
我不适合出任校长
then I can live with that.
那我也能接受
Genevieve, I got you something.
吉纳维芙 我给你准备了礼物
Something to remember me by.
做个纪念
Shouldn't this be in a pot?
这不是该装在盆里吗
Oh, Genevieve.
吉纳维芙
You don't know anything.
你真是啥都不懂
I'm so glad I'm doing this.
我很庆幸我来弄这个
You know, it was weird this morning in the shower.
今早洗澡时怪怪的
Just me and tattoo yous.
我跟你们的刺青在一起
I was the only one that was naked.
只有我是全♥裸♥的
You know, we could loan you the money to remove it?
其实我们可以借钱给你洗掉它的
I don't like debts.
我不喜欢欠钱
All finished, guys.
弄好了 各位
Glad we all talked ourselves into thinking
很高兴我们能说服自己
that this somehow makes the nightmare better.
改成这样会好一点
Nick, I just want to say I really...
尼克 我真的...
I'm not getting the damn cat on my leg.
我不会把那破猫纹到腿上的
Drop it.
拉倒吧
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表