So, Mr. Jason, did we get the inspection,
杰森先生 有人来检查了吗
or are we gonna keep waiting around
还是我们要像两个白♥痴♥一样
like a couple of jamooks?
继续在这干等
Eh, threw some sawdust on the puddle, but it's still wet.
已经往胶土里放了些锯屑 不过还没干
I don't know-- is that a bad thing or good thing?
什么意思 这是好事还是坏事
Means he didn't get it.
意思是他不懂
Hey, blame the city.
要怪就怪这城市吧
I hate the city!
我讨厌这城市
Stup-stupid city.
超级傻的城市
Well, you know what, Mr. Jason? You tried.
杰森先生 你尽力了
Thank you for that.
谢谢你
I guess you can just give us our money back.
你可以把钱还给我们了吧
Oh, I don't have your money.
你的钱不在我手上
We didn't get the inspection, though.
可我们没做检查啊
Well, I said we'd see what we see.
我说了要看情况
And this is what we saw... You get it.
这就是现在的情况 你懂的
I don't think that I do get it. Do we get it, Nick?
我不觉得我懂 我们懂了吗 尼克
Do I, do I-- I don't get it.
我 我 我不懂
Do you get it? I get it.
你懂吗 我懂
Aren't those the copper pipes for our bathroom?
那些铜管不是我们浴室要用的吗
These are extra.
这些是多出来的
I'm gonna use them on another job.
我要用在另一个工程
Oh, at another job.
另一个工程
Oh, it-- and he left with them.
他就这么扛着走了
What does he do? I don't understand...
他要干什么 我没明白
Whwhat's happening? Oh, I get it. I get it.
怎么回事 我懂了 我懂了
What is happening? We got ripped off.
怎么回事 我们上当了
God I knew it. How did I not see this coming?
天啊 我就知道 我怎么会没料到呢
Maybe I've lost touch with the people.
可能我已经不了解这种人了
Serves me right being such a damn success.
活该我那么成功
I'm sitting in my ivory tower like Dan Brown!
我像个畅销书作家一样 住在象牙塔里
Nick, you're a very talented writer, but you're no Dan Brown.
尼克 你很有才华 但你绝不是畅销书作家
You've never even had anything published.
你一本书都没出版过
Well, if I'm no Dan Brown,
如果我既不是畅销书作家
and I'm no man of the people, then who am I?
又不是劳动人♥民♥ 那我究竟是谁
Stop having an identity crisis! Now is not the time.
别搞身份认同危机 现在可不是时候
What we need to do is come up with a plan
我们得想个计划
that combines both of our strengths. I like this.
结合我们两个的长处 这我喜欢
Here's what I'm thinking.
我有个想法
We invite Mr. Jason over for the game.
我们邀请杰森先生来家里玩游戏
And while I'm hosting the hell out of him,
我负责好好招待他
you sneak down, and you steal those pipes out of his truck.
你则偷偷到他车上 把铜管偷出来
Let's do this, man! Let's do this! Nobody rips us off.
就这么做吧 兄弟 没人可以宰我们
Nobody rips us off! Let's do it!
没人可以宰我们 行动吧
I think what you wanted to do was more like that.
你刚才是想这么摔吧
Why didn't mine break?
我的瓶子怎么没碎
It's really easy to break it, you just...
很容易打碎的 你只要...
Ten seconds. Ten seconds.
剩下十秒 十秒
Choiros. Choiros chrimata!
猪 猪钱[希腊语]
What does that mean? What does that mean? Choiros chrimata!
什么意思 他说什么 猪钱
What does that mean? I think, I think he's saying "Pig money."
什么意思 他应该是在说"猪钱"
Is it pig money?
答案是猪钱吗
Time!
时间到
Well, it was piggy bank, which is close enough.
是小猪存钱罐啦 他很接近了
We gave you "Garbanzos" For "Chick peas."
你用西语表达"鹰嘴豆" 我们也算你们对了
I'm afraid we cannot allow it, Jess.
恐怕你们这题答错了 杰茜
Man, we are wrecking you guys.
我们把你们打得落花流水啊
It's probably 'cause me and Babs have,
可能因为我和芭布丝之间
such a strong connection.
很有默契
Whatever. It's just 'cause you speak the same language.
随便啦 就因为你们说同一种语言而已
I like to date people that I can communicate with.
我希望和有共同语言的人约会
Good for you. Where's the wine?
那很好啊 酒在哪里
I like it now.
我现在觉得好喝了
I think it's making me hallucinate.
喝完好像让我开始产生幻觉了
Mm-hmm. Me, too.
我也是
You know what? It's of good quality.
你知道吗 因为这酒质量上乘
**Last night I thought to back when we made good love...*
*昨夜我回想起和你缠绵的美好时刻
*- Oh, you're singing now? - *Listenin' to some Marvin Gaye*
你倒唱起来了 *听着马文·盖伊的歌♥
**All night long...*
*彻夜不停
**Good loving body rocking*
*摇曳着美妙胴体
**Knocking boots*
*相拥缠绵
**All night long*
*彻夜不停
*All night long...* - Enough!
*彻夜不停* 够了
What is wrong with you, Robby?
你有什么毛病啊 罗比
What's wrong with me?
我有毛病
You're the one who wanted to see other people!
是你想跟其他人约会
I said I wanted to take it slow.
我说我想慢慢来
I didn't say I want a front row seat
我没说要坐在第一排
to your date with some movie scientist.
看你和电影科学家约会
This is a weird night.
今晚可真诡异
Well, welcome to my world, Babs.
欢迎来到我的世界 芭布丝
Jess, you don't know what you want.
杰茜 你不知道自己想要什么
I mean, do you like me? Do you not like me?
你真的喜欢我吗 还是不喜欢
Are we in a relationship? Are we not?
我们是在交往吗 还是不算
Thank you, Stavros. That'll do.
谢谢 斯塔夫罗斯 够了
I'm gonna go.
我要走了
Yeah, well... I think we should all go.
我们都该走了
Stavros, thank you for the psychedelic wine,
斯塔夫罗斯 谢谢你这致幻的酒
but I would like you to leave my house now
但我想请你现在就离开我家
so that I can throw up.
因为我要去吐了
Jess, we go disco?
杰茜 我们去蹦迪吗
Maybe our lives are boring.
可能我们的生活确实有点无聊
Or... are we just happy?
还是说 就是很开心
Follow me on this one. Okay.
回答我这个问题 好
Would you want to be dating still? Hell, no.
你宁愿我们还在约会吗 才不要
Thank you. I am happy!
谢谢 我是很开心
You know, and happy-- sometimes
真的开心 虽然有时
it's a little bit boring, but, you know,
有点无聊 可是
I have a great marriage, and who needs the drama?
我的婚姻很赞 谁想管那些破事啊
Not me. No.
我才不要 对啊
As of right now, I am washing
现在开始 我再也不管
my hands of all this Jess and Robby nonsense.
杰茜和罗比那些八卦了
I feel you.
我支持你
I'm out! Jess just texted. She needs us.
我退出了 杰茜刚发短♥信♥了 她需要我们
I'm in! Let's go! We're in!
我加入 走吧 我们管定了
Okay, that slime ball is on his way.
好了 那个虚伪的家伙快到了
Are you wearing my jeans? Yeah.
你穿了我的裤子吗 是的
I'm all mixed up, and I can't get 'em off.
我搞混了 现在脱不下来了
Well, that's 'cause they fit. They look fantastic.
因为很合身 你穿着很好看
If you get 'em wet, I'm gonna flip out.
你要是敢把它弄湿了 我跟你没完
Let's do this.
开始行动
Hey, hey, big game for the boys, huh?
男人帮一起看球赛
Big games for the boys is right. Mr. Jason, come on in.
对 男人帮一起看球赛 杰森先生请进
Ah. Nice. Have a seat.
太好了 请坐吧
Nick, want to go take care of that thing?
尼克 你是不是要处理一下那什么
Oh, yeah, I got to fix the boiler.
对 我要去修一下锅炉
Oh, gas or steam?
燃气的还是蒸汽的
Double?
都是
It's a, it's a double. It sure is a double.
是双动力的 肯定是双动力的
Mr. Jason, it's good to see you!
杰森先生 见到你真好
Thank you so much for having me over.
谢谢你邀请我过来
This is gonna be a good game.
这场比赛一定会很精彩
Are you hungry? We've got some food.
你饿不饿 我们有一些吃的
I've got sausages and brats, all the sports meats.
有香肠 还有各种适合体育比赛的肉类
You know, I don't eat meat. I'm a vegan.
我不吃肉 我是素食主义者
You...
你...
It's not what it looks like, Mr. Jason!
事情不是你想的那样 杰森先生
It must be hard to order as a vegan in a restaurant. Oh!
素食主义者在餐厅很难点餐吧
What is happening?
怎么回事
What are we doing here?
要我们来这里干嘛
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表