I'm Winston! I'm Winston!
我是温斯顿 我是温斯顿
We can't live like this!
我们不能这样
Only one Winston. Body slam!
只能有一个温斯顿 泰山压顶
Get off! Get off!
下来 下来
You'll kill him!
你要压死他了
We have tried every single variation.
我们各种区分办法全都试过了
Fat Winston, Thin Winston.
胖温斯顿 瘦温斯顿
Too derogatory.
太损人了
Black Winston, Jew Winston.
黑人温斯顿 犹太温斯顿
Obviously problematic.
明显种族歧视
Hot Winston, Ugly Winston.
帅温斯顿 挫温斯顿
No... That nearly tore us apart.
不 差点连朋友都没得做了
Which is why we came up with the one-Winston rule.
所以我们达成共识 只能有一个温斯顿
Yeah, but those were angry times.
可当时我们年少轻狂
Let's make it double Ws.
两个温斯顿肯定可以
Welcome back, Winston.
欢迎回归 温斯顿
It's good to be back, Winston.
很高兴回归 温斯顿
San Diego.
圣地亚哥
The wonderful San Diego.
美好的圣地亚哥
Where are we staying? Not sure.
我们住哪儿 还不知道
Maybe we're gonna get the nicest hotel in the city, huh?
也许我们会住进最豪华的宾馆
Maybe you're gonna stay there,
也许你会住进那儿
and maybe I'm gonna head back to Los Angeles today.
然后也许我当天就回洛杉矶
I'm gonna stay in San Diego, and you're gonna go back?
我留在圣地亚哥 你还要回去
Who knows what's gonna happen down there?
天知道到底会发生什么事呢
That's the fun of a trip like this.
这样的神秘旅行可真有趣
Nick, you would tell me
尼克 老实告诉我吧
if you were gonna murder me, right?
你是要准备杀了我 对吧
No, 'cause then you could prepare for it, you silly.
不 不然你就会有心理准备了 小傻瓜
What is wrong with you?
你到底哪根筋搭错了
What is wrong with me? Yeah.
我哪根筋搭错了 对
The guy taking you to San Diego--
这个筋搭错的人可带你去了圣地亚哥
the Paris of Southern California?
号♥称南加州的梦幻巴黎
Okay. You're losing it.
好 你真是疯了
I'm acting totally normal.
我完全正常
You need a drink just to chill out.
你得喝一杯冷静一下
What is wrong with you? Getting those drinks.
你到底哪根筋搭错了 我去拿酒
This stop, Anaheim.
本站 阿纳海姆
You should have seen him.
你真该亲眼看看他
The only time my dad gets that nervous is when
唯一一次我爸那么紧张的就是
he doesn't know where to print out his boarding pass.
他不知道该去哪里打印登机牌
It's so weird to think of him dating again.
想到他又去约会感觉很奇怪
Wait.
等等
What is that? It sounds like
那是什么声音 听着像是
someone's moving a washing machine.
有人在挪洗衣机
Oh, my God, my dad's boning!
我天 是我爸在"办事"
My dad's boning! My dad's boning!
我爸在"办事" 我爸在"办事"
Oh, my God, listen to me.
别慌 听我的
Get out of the house. Get out of the house!
快离开家里 快离开家里
Jess?
杰茜
Is that you? No. Yes.
是你吗 不是 是我
I mean, no, it's the cans. I just, um...
但那响声是易拉罐 我刚刚...
Finish what you're doing. No, don't finish.
你赶紧完事儿吧 不 别那么快"完"
I mean, everyone deserves to finish-- oh, God!
我是想说 每个人都应该做"完"全套 要死了
Oh, cans!
破易拉罐
Can we talk about this? Yeah, just one sec.
我们能谈谈吗 行 等我一下
I'm just replacing the sound of your skin
我正在用压扁罐子的声音
slapping against someone else's
洗掉脑海里残留的
with the sound of crushing metal.
你跟别人啪啪啪的声音
I didn't know you were gonna be home.
我又不知道你会回家
I thought you were gonna be out having a day.
我还以为你会在外面玩一整天
And you were supposed to be having coffee.
你们才应该在外面喝咖啡呢
You just put out on the first date?
第一次约会你们就直接滚床单了吗
We had a connection.
我们特别来电嘛
I-I think I'm in love with her.
我好像爱上她了
Oh, my God, I need more cans.
老天 易拉罐都不够用了
I got to have more cans.
我得多弄点罐子来
Hey, you know, I'm a passionate guy.
我是个热情如火的男人
All right. What are you doing, Dad?
好吧 你在干吗 爸爸
Well, I mean, you were nice enough to help me to move on.
你对我这么好 帮我走出了阴霾
Now I'm gonna see if I can find somebody for you.
轮到我帮你找对象了
Got it. My best friend Ray.
找到了 我的死党雷
His son John. Well, he's a little heavyset,
他儿子约翰 虽说是有点胖啦
but, you know, he makes a good living.
但他收入不错
Dad, put the Rolodex down.
爸爸 把名片盒放下
Look, we're not in the same boat, okay?
我们情况不一样
I can't move on. I love him.
我还不能翻篇 我爱他
Nick? What do you see in him?
尼克吗 你到底看上他什么了
I mean, he looks like the only white waiter
他就像中餐馆里唯一的
at a Chinese restaurant.
白人服务生一样突兀
There isn't a logical explanation,
我说不出什么合乎逻辑的理由
but it is what it is.
但爱了就是爱了
I love him. I wish I didn't, but I do.
我爱他 我也不想 但就是非他不可
Come here.
过来
Dad, if you'll excuse me, I have to go to the recycling plant.
爸爸 我得出门 我要赶去回收厂
It closes in an hour.
还有一小时就关门了
From now on, I will be Winston Schmidt,
从今以后 我就是温斯顿·施密特
and he will be Winston Bishop.
他就是温斯顿·贝肖普
We are both Winstons.
我们都是温斯顿
Wait, your first name is Winston?
等下 你名字也叫温斯顿吗
Did I know that? No.
我之前知道吗 不知道
I have not slept in 36 hours.
我已经有36个小时没合眼了
Well, you should get some sleep.
你该去睡觉了
Isn't that right, Winston?
你说对吗 温斯顿
Oh, absolutely, Winston.
可不是嘛 温斯顿
Sleep is very important.
睡眠是十分重要的
It is the most important, Winston.
简直是重中之重啊 温斯顿
Okay, this is already too much.
好了 这个哏已经玩过头了
In my head it wasn't this annoying.
我没预料到会这么烦人
Winston, why don't you just go by "The Bish"?
温斯顿 你为什么不就叫做"小贝"呢
I'm sorry, are you talking to me?
不好意思 你是在跟我说话吗
You know I'm talking to you.
你明知道我是在跟你说话
I knew she was talking to you.
我知道她是在问你
You knew the whole time? Yeah.
你竟然知道 对啊
Ooh, I couldn't tell.
我刚才分不出来
Wait a minute, why does Winston...
等等 为什么温斯顿...
Yes? Oh, my God.
什么事 天啊
Why does my Winston have to change his name?
为什么我的温斯顿要改名
Schmidt, don't you have a middle name?
施密特 你没有中间名吗
I do have a middle name.
我还真有中间名
It's Saint-Marie.
叫圣玛丽
And obviously I can't go by that.
我总不能叫这个吧
That's hilarious.
好搞笑
Oh, hello, hello!
好啊 各位
Wait, what are you doing here?
等等 你怎么会在这里
Oh, well, I couldn't break up with Reagan,
我没办法跟里根说分手
so I jumped off the train.
所以我偷偷下火车了
Problem, problem solved. What's up with you guys?
问题已解决 你们怎么样啊
Why didn't I know about this?
我怎么不知道这件事
I don't know, Schmidt,
我也不知道 施密特
'cause you weren't around, I guess.
可能因为当时你不在吧
Well, actually, I'm Winston now.
事实上 我现在叫温斯顿
I'm using my first name again.
我又用回我的名字了
Uh... actually there can't be two Winstons.
可是不能有两个温斯顿啊
It nearly destroyed us.
以前差点被这事毁了我们的友谊
Nick, hold up, can we go back to that moment
尼克 等等 先回到你偷偷
where you jumped off a train?
下火车那个话题
Sure. You find that part interesting?
好啊 你对那段感兴趣吗
Okay, I don't care about the answer,
我不在乎答案是什么
but I feel like I got to ask,
但我觉得身为执法人员
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表