I regret that.
我不该说这话的
I'm sorry I left you on the train, Reagan.
我很抱歉把你一个人留在了火车上 里根
You deserve better than that.
你不该经历那些
The truth is, is I wanted to break up with you,
事实是 我想和你分手
and I didn't know how to.
但是我不知道怎么做
Okay.
好吧
I mean, I'm not mad anymore,
我不生气了
more just... scared of what it must be like
而更多的是害怕必须要做你
to have to live inside of your head.
肚子里的蛔虫的生活
Look, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's okay.
没关系
I've been thinking about breaking up with you for a while.
我也想了好一阵子和你分手的事了
So, we just wanted really different things.
我们只是想要的太不一样了
I'm not good at good-byes, Nick.
我不擅长说再见 尼克
I'm not good at good-byes either.
我也不擅长说再见
I think I'm gonna go stand in the closet for a little bit.
我想我要去衣柜里站一会儿
Okay.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
Bye, Nick.
再见 尼克
Yeah, bye, Reagan.
再见 里根
What do you want?
你想怎样
To be your friend.
成为你的朋友
If you need the name Winston
如果你需要温斯顿这个名字
to get you to where you're going,
去完成你的梦想
then... I'm not gonna stand in your way.
那么 我不会阻挠你的
You're a good friend.
你是个好朋友
What will I call you?
我要叫你什么呢
Well, I was gonna give Saint-Marie a whirl,
我本来打算试着用圣玛丽的
but then I was like, nah,
但然后我想 算了吧
that's a girl's name.
那是个女孩的名字
And I thought about Two-Shoes.
然后我想过用"两只鞋"
TwoShoes. TwoShoes, yeah.
"两只鞋" "两只鞋"
But then, in certain shoes that I have,
但后来 我有一些鞋子
I have three of them,
有三只一样的
so... so I'm just gonna stick with The Bish.
所以 我还是选小贝吧
Come here.
来
Thank you, The Bish.
谢谢你 小贝
Thanks, Winston.
谢谢 温斯顿
Hey, you know what? Why don't you come on inside...
你知道吗 为什么不进来
Very weird.
真奇怪
Strange man.
奇怪的人
I love Wednesday nights.
我喜欢星期四的夜晚
And this one's even more special,
而且这一个更加特别
'cause I got my name back.
因为我拿回了我的名字
I love you, Cece.
我爱你 希希
I love you so much, Winston.
我好爱你 温斯顿
Oh, God.
天哪
I don't like it! I don't like it! I don't like it!
我不喜欢 我不喜欢 我不喜欢
Damn it! Ugh...
该死的 恶心
Take your name back.
把你的名字拿回去
I don't want it.
我不想要了
What's wrong with the name Winston?
温斯顿这个名字怎么了
It's horrible, just take it back.
太可怕了 把它拿回去
Worst name in the entire history of names.
名字史上最烂的一个
What'd you say about my name?
你刚刚说我的名字怎么了
Stop. N... You know what, I don't care.
别这样 算了吧 我不在乎
Come on.
来吧
Cha-ching.
叮里当啷
Hey, hey, Jess, Jess!
杰茜 杰茜
I've been trying to call you.
我一直在打你电♥话♥
I-I talked to Nick.
我 我和尼克谈了一下
What? He called looking for you, and...
什么 他打电♥话♥找你了
you know, oddly, I-I see what you see in him.
很奇怪的是 我知道你看上他什么了
It doesn't matter.
无所谓了
He has a girlfriend.
他有女朋友
He and Reagan broke up.
他和里根分手了
And you know something?
而且你知道吗
I don't even think he realizes it,
我觉得他甚至都没意识到
but he's still in love with you.
但是他还爱着你
I got you, I got you!
我抓住你了 我抓住你了
I got you!
我抓住你了
Got your arm!
抓住你的胳膊了
I'm gonna break it.
我要拧断它
Aah, that's my arm!
我的胳膊
I need it, I need it!
我还要用 我还要用
There she goes.
她这就走了
Off to college.
要去上大学了
Circle of life.
人生的循环啊
Okay.
好吧
This is right.
没错
I'm gonna go home and I'm gonna
我要回家
profess my love to Nick.
向尼克表明♥心♥迹
I'm very proud of you, sweetie.
我真为你骄傲 亲爱的
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢 老爸
I'm proud of you, too.
我也很为你骄傲
You really just...
你真的是
humped your way right into things, didn't you, Priscilla?
直接就进入角色了是吧 普莉希拉
I kind of want the front seat.
我想前坐面的座位
I called it.
我先预定的
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表