剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
回头见
See you later.
游泳池没人了吧?
Is the pool free?
还有一位女士在泡水
Uh, one other lady. Soaking.
不理想,他人即地狱,对吧?
Oh. Not ideal. Hell is other people, right?
亿万富翁投资人杰西布鲁
That was billionaire investor Jesse Bloom
本周在数位研讨会
talking at a digital conference to private equity investors
跟私人股权投资人
talking at a digital conference to private equity investors
和投资银行家对谈
and investment bankers this week,
讨论他最近的一场豪赌
about his latest wager on what he believes
他认为美国企业目前的困境
will be a rough stretch for American Corporations,
肇始于新冠疫情对经济的冲击
due to the economic hit brought by the coronavirus...
-荷波,你还在线上吗?-在
Harp, you still on the line?
-荷波,你还在线上吗?-在
Yeah. How many hours
你有多少时间不在办公室?
are you spending away from your rig?
我们要怎么处理 莱肯这笔交易的销♥售♥业绩?
Hey. What are we doing about sales credits
我们要怎么处理 莱肯这笔交易的销♥售♥业绩?
on this Rican deal?
我觉得跟费林的关系 都是我在维持,可以对半分吗?
I just feel like I've really kept
我觉得跟费林的关系 都是我在维持,可以对半分吗?
the relationship with Felim ticking.
我觉得跟费林的关系 都是我在维持,可以对半分吗?
So, I was thinking that we could go halves?
涓滴经济学
Trickle-down economics.
这是假定我在你之下
That presupposes that I'm beneath you.
这个明天讨论,你得进来
Let's discuss that tomorrow. You need to come in.
大家都进办公室了
Everyone's back in the office.
-刚刚讯号♥断了 -抱歉,这里讯号♥很不稳
I lost you. Yeah. Sorry,
-刚刚讯号♥断了 -抱歉,这里讯号♥很不稳
it's super temperamental.
大家纷纷回办公室时 我宽限了你多少个星期
How many weeks' grace have I given you,
大家纷纷回办公室时 我宽限了你多少个星期
while people have been trickling back in?
-我不会一直叫你回来的 -我……
I--
-你离开得够久了 -你知道我在这里比较好
You've been out long enough.
-你离开得够久了 -你知道我在这里比较好
You know that I'm better placed here.
我在这里比较好 我不确定我能……
It is better for me to be here, I don't know that I can--
你在那里是个隐形人
You're invisible where you are, and trust me,
相信我,从明天早上开始
You're invisible where you are, and trust me,
相信我,从明天早上开始
from tomorrow morning, you don't want to be invisible.
你不会想当隐形人的
from tomorrow morning, you don't want to be invisible.
明天早上有什么事?
What's tomorrow morning?
纽约要派密使来
New York is sending over some emissary.
来干嘛,来监视我们吗?
What, to "spy" on us? -
通常他们加人会先问过我
Usually they run it past me
通常他们加人会先问过我
when they add headcount to my desk.
感觉不太妙
It doesn't smell good.
你一个人工作一年实在太久了
A year is too long to be on your own.
明天一定要进来
Tomorrow please. -
八楼,电梯门要开了
Floor eight. Doors opening.
你好
Hey.
听着,我知道……
Listen, I know...
你换号♥码了吗?
Did you change your number?
我从九岁之后就没换过了
I've had the same number since I was nine.
不记得最后一次 用公共厕所是什么时候了
Can't remember the last time I pissed in public.
我会建议你去用办公室隔间
I'd advise using one of the cubicles.
你有恐菌症?
Germaphobe?
没有
No.
听着,我只是想友善一点
Okay, look. I just wanna be cordial.
不希望我们之间的问题影响到工作
I don't want any issue that we have,
不希望我们之间的问题影响到工作
to affect our work.
我们之间没有问题
We don't have an issue.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
臭女人
Bitch. -
贱♥人♥
Cunt.
尽管交易流和交易量都旺
Despite trading flows
尽管交易流和交易量都旺
and volumes booming, I think we're still prudent
我想趁情况好的时候 精简作业是比较谨慎的
and volumes booming, I think we're still prudent
我想趁情况好的时候 精简作业是比较谨慎的
to lean out our operation, while the going's good.
在荣景时降低成本是双倍明智的做法
Cost cutting in good times is-- is doubly wise to my mind,
老实说我们计划 将纽约跨商品交易组
and again, frankly, we'll be looking
老实说我们计划 将纽约跨商品交易组
to subsume either New York CPS into London CPS or vice versa.
纳入伦敦的跨商品交易组 或是反过来
to subsume either New York CPS into London CPS or vice versa.
在家工作让我们明白可以事半功倍
Trading from home has shown us, we can do more with less.
抱歉,我是丹尼尔范德文特
Sorry. Daniel Van Deventer.
对不起,丹是纽约的 跨商品交易组执行理事
My apologies. Dan is an Executive Director,
对不起,丹是纽约的 跨商品交易组执行理事
joining you from CPS New York.
我是从纽哈芬去纽约的
-New York by way of New Haven. -Sorry. Uh, who subsumes who?
请问是谁纳入谁的旗下?
-New York by way of New Haven. -Sorry. Uh, who subsumes who?
我很想念你,艾瑞克
I've, uh, missed you, Eric.
很高兴又见面了,丹尼 但我在跟你的老板讲话
Good to see you again, Danny, but I'm talking
很高兴又见面了,丹尼 但我在跟你的老板讲话
to your boss here.
对一个我如此信任的人来说 丹尼尔实在太年轻了
Daniel's worryingly young for someone I trust so much.
我说真的,如果你把 脑筋和口才最好的人
I'm telling you, if-- if you take the best minds
我说真的,如果你把 脑筋和口才最好的人
and mouths away from the point of execution in London,
调离伦敦的执行点
and mouths away from the point of execution in London,
那你八成是疯了
you are out of your mind.
疫情期间空运的获利 和大街上传统商家的惨状
The contrast between our COVID-era profits
疫情期间空运的获利 和大街上传统商家的惨状
and the absolute hell of mom-and-pop shops
对比非常强烈
on Main Street couldn't be starker.
不如把你的码点健身袋放在家里
Now, it may be an idea,
不如把你的码点健身袋放在家里
to leave your Pierpoint insignia gym bags behind
再去现在最流行的黑鳕餐厅
next time you go to whatever
再去现在最流行的黑鳕餐厅
black cod serving enclave is now de rigueur.
所以母船是要我们保持格调?
So, the mothership wants us to stay classy?
只是要你们周到一点
Just be considerate.
不介意我问的话 我们要怎么保护自己?
If you don't mind me asking, how do we protect ourselves?
不如把大家心里的话说出来吧
Might as well say what you are all thinking.
产能,客户最大的人 和带新客户进来的人
Production. The people covering the biggest accounts
产能,客户最大的人 和带新客户进来的人
and those bringing in new clients.
你们对公♥司♥的价值取决于 你们在外面的人脉
Your worth at the firm is who you know outside the firm
及如何用人脉赚钱
and how those relationships are monetized.
各位,这是现实
Guys, this is just the reality.
但我们是一个团队,对吧?
We know we operate as a team, right?
是同一个船队的
Fleet of boats on the same tide.
是啊,太好了
Okay. Oh, joy.
好吧,他走了
Okay, there he goes.
各位,我排了一整天的 霸凌和骚扰训练
All right, team, I've got
各位,我排了一整天的 霸凌和骚扰训练
bullying and harassment training all day.
希望能学到些有用的东西
Hopefully, I'll pick up some tips.
很期待与各位共事,祝你们今天顺心
Really looking forward with working with all of you.
很期待与各位共事,祝你们今天顺心
Have a good day. -
我花了点时间站稳脚跟
It took me a while to find my feet,
然后才真正做出成绩
before I got a bit more established.
做外汇头几周的感觉如何?
How've you found your first few weeks
跟我想的一样,我把外汇当成 自以为了不起的外汇兑换店
-on the desk? -Oh, what I expected.
跟我想的一样,我把外汇当成 自以为了不起的外汇兑换店
I just think of Foreign Exchange
跟我想的一样,我把外汇当成 自以为了不起的外汇兑换店
as a bureau de change with pretensions.
我本来想去跨商品交易组
I actually applied for the CPS desk.
他们名声很好
It's got a good reputation on the street.
对,那是乱传的
Yeah, unfounded.
开玩笑的啦,他们很强
Joking, obviously. It's a stellar team.
瑞希的每日报告最没用了
There is nothing more useless than Rishi's daily update.
市场的事就算讲对也是误打误撞
He's never knowingly correct about the market.
跨商品交易组靠的就是名声
CPS are living on reputation alone.
现在根本不知道是谁在领头了
Nobody knows who's driving the car there anymore anyway.
难怪纽约会盯上 希望不会影响到我们
No wonder New York is on to them.
难怪纽约会盯上 希望不会影响到我们
-Hope it doesn't affect us -They're close-knit.
他们的关系很紧密
-Hope it doesn't affect us -They're close-knit.
有人知道 特殊目的收♥购♥公♥司♥是什么鬼吗?
Yo! Does anyone know what a fucking SPAC is?
这样说也行 但也可以说他们是一群烂人
One way of putting it.
这样说也行 但也可以说他们是一群烂人
Or you could just call them a bag of cunts!
这个字好像不能用
I think that word's pretty unacceptable.
除非你真的爱那个人,对吗?
Unless you really love the person, right?
霍华史登,欢迎回来 这个座位不行
So, Howard Stern.
霍华史登,欢迎回来 这个座位不行
You're welcome back to the party. Not here.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表