剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
-是基金还是真的有钱人? -是私人理财,意大利人
Hedge funds or real money?
Private individual. Italian.
没有赚头 我是不会跟欧洲人打交道的
Oh, man, I don't cozy up to Euro types for no margin.
我喜欢宰这些系名牌皮带的肥羊
I like to rip 'em off, Yas.
The H on their belts stands for "hoodwinked."
封城时我花了不少时间 研究加密货币
I spent a lot of lockdown punting cryptos.
搞加密货币的人 不是处♥男♥就是炸♥弹♥客
Cryptos reek of virginity
肯尼不想承认他有多内行
and building your own bomb, but Ken's more fluent
than he cares to admit.
我很乐意为客户说明 打电♥话♥或见面都行
I'm happy to clue them up. Phone, person.
是吃晚餐,今天晚上
It's a dinner, tonight.
有需要的话,随时找我
Well, if you want me, I'm here.
我在自我提升 要更尽力指导后辈
Best self. Need to be better at managing juniors.
太好了‥谢谢
Okay.
Okay. Thank you.
维妮莎,你在搞什么鬼‥
So, Venetia, actually...
Okay.
What the fuck are you doing on a foreign exchange system?
还能搞什么‥
GUEST 1: Hello. Thank you.
来得快,去得也快
Oh, my God!
来了
Coming.
- Yo. - Hello.
-有空吗? -有
- You have a minute? - Yeah, I do. Come in.
他们说这叫”小巧”
- They call it a "snug."
形容这个难看的房♥间刚好
- Ugly word for an ugly room.
码点当然会让你住这种房♥间
Of course Pierpoint put you in here.
我逼他们让你的朋友葛斯 住伊莉莎白女王套房♥
I made them give your friend Gus the Queen Elizabeth Suite,
纯粹是想恶整他们
just to fuck with them.
你知道码点打算偷袭你吗?
Do you know that Pierpoint is intending to ambush you?
年轻人用军事用语 形容这么普通的事情时好可爱
It's cute when young people use these militaristic terms
to describe something so run-of-the-mill.
至少现在我能高价卖♥♥给费林
At least now I can sell to Felim for a premium.
我随时乐意海削竞争对手 这部分最让我振奋
Always game for making a quick buck off a competitor,
- it's the part that thrills me. - Mmm.
我猜露面大概表示你有既得利益
I guess showing face could mean you have a vested interest.
可以哄抬你的股价
Jacks up the price of your stake.
直接卖♥♥给费林会简单得多吧?
It would probably make life a lot easier
if I just sold to Felim, right?
也许我想先看他们紧张的样子
Or maybe I want to watch them scramble around me first?
Courtiers around a King.
像国王身边的朝臣
我知道费林很假惺惺
From what I know about Felim,
he's a walking fucking affectation.
但也知道他很会装腔作势
But I know he's the great pretender.
他出生格拉斯哥的国宅区
He was born in state housing in Glasgow,
却一副世家子弟的气势
and he acts like Richard Rich.
08年金融海啸的时候
Deep in the fun of '08, GS marked down my collateral,
高盛下修了我抵押品的价值
害得我被追缴保证金
triggered major margin calls.
我需要净值豁免争取时间
I needed NAV waivers to buy time,
但是我的业务艾美 是个好孩子
but my salesperson, Amy, sweet kid,
书读得太多,有点新保守主义 不过是个好孩子
overeducated, bit neo-conny, but sweet,
清楚表明她跟高盛同一阵线
made it very clear that her voice was Goldman's.
而我的惯例‥ 我怎么能继续跟艾美谈
So, my custom... Well, how could I keep...
talking to Amy after she broke our covenant?
她都违反了我们的约定
她一副少了我也没关系的样子
She acted like she could live without me.
但我左右了她的生死
Her life was contingent on me.
你觉得我该卖♥♥给费林吗?
Do you think I should sell to Felim?
码点希望你这么做
Pierpoint want you to.
卖♥♥方教战手册
Sell-side playbook.
你知道这是你上司想透过指挥你 在我们的关系中占上风吧?
You realize that's your boss
trying to "seniorize" that relationship
by telling you what to do?
我不管你的雇主怎么想 也不管你上司怎么想
I don't care what your employer thinks,
I don't care what your boss thinks.
卖♥♥方的谎言就是 同行不是竞争对手
The lie of the sell-side
is that your colleagues aren't your competitors.
你觉得我该怎么做?
What do you think I should do?
我不确定自己是否搞得清楚状况
I'm not sure I even know
what the pieces on the board look like.
那你觉得 我们该怎么下这一局棋呢?
Well, then how do you expect us to play the game?
我觉得莱肯并没有完全透明化
I'm not sure Rican are being totally transparent.
好吧,那我们打猎杀生后 我再来问你
Fine.
I'll ask again after we murder some sentient creatures.
通常当我问这样的问题 会希望得到更有趣的答案
Generally, when I ask a question like that,
I expect an answer that's more interesting
than the one you just gave.
你的观点代表了你
You are your view.
这里有奥邦酒庄的酒,很棒
They have Au Bon Climat here. I swear by it.
奥邦酒庄啊
爸,格雷登卡特和我
在圣巴巴拉喝了整整15瓶
格雷登这人最爱攀龙附凤
我们讲英语吧
Let's speak English.
-抱歉 -我要气泡水
Um... for me, some sparkling water.
-你想喝酒的话请便 -太好了
- But you indulge. - YASMIN KARA-HANANI: Great.
肯尼,要为洛可讲解 加密货币了吗?
So, Kenny...
Uh, do you want to clue Rocco up on the crypto space?
洛可,肯尼是我们的 加密货币专家
Rocco, Kenny is our guy on this.
我本来觉得加密货币 不算是真的资产类别,但是‥
I was skeptical about them as a genuine asset class but--
区块链是金融的未来
Well...
Blockchain's like the future.
对不对,肯尼?
Right, Kenny?
你的刺青是什么意思?
What does your tattoo mean?
Um...
其实很老套
It... it's fairly trite.
是及时行乐的意思
Essentially means "Carpe Diem."
这听起来也许有点奇怪 但你是不是在戒酒?
This might sound a bit strange but...
you a friend of Billy's?
-对 -我就知道
- Yes! - I knew it.
我八年了,你呢?
I'm eight years. Are you--
才要刚满四个月
-恭喜 -多谢
Oh, just coming up on four months...
- Congratulations. - ...but one day at a time.
对一般人来说是及时行乐 但对知情的人就不同了,对吧?
- Thank you, man.
Yeah. It's "carpe diem" to civilians, but...
- if you know, you know, right?
-”一般人”‥我喜欢 -是吗?
"Civilians." I like that.
Yeah.
我靠狗狗币和以太坊赚了一大笔
So, listen, as someone who made a killing
on DogeLite and Ethereum,
我给你最好的建议就是随便挑
the best financial advice I can give you is
throw a dart at the board.
大家都是什么都不知道
Nobody knows anything!
我朋友刚买♥♥了”无聊猿游艇俱乐部” 我是不是应该跟进?
So a friend of mine has just purchased this "Bored Ape."
Should I be adding this little chimp to my purse?
你还是投资真的游艇吧
I'd stick with an actual yacht club if I were you.
我觉得自助餐的概念很可怕
The concept of a buffet is absolutely abhorrent to me.
我二十几岁就不吃早餐了
I stopped eating breakfast in my twenties.
我觉得这种企业打猎活动的 小费文化已经失控了
I will say that the tipping culture
at these corporate shoots gets a little out of hand.
裤子口袋里塞这么多钱很粗俗
Strikes me as vulgar to carry that much cash in your breeks.
-早安,荷波 -早安‥
Morning, Harper.
真是天杀的‥
- Good morning. - Good morning.
What a fucking scruff...
Fieldcraft is so important, Eric. You never...
大家早安
Morning, everyone!
Morning. On behalf of Pierpoint,
我谨代表码点竭诚欢迎莱肯保健 和几位重要投资人
I am delighted to welcome Rican Healthcare,
and a number of its key investors.
废话不多说 让我们以茶代酒欢迎麦凯维
Without much further ado, toast, tea.
Now, McKelvey!
谢谢露欣达和我们最新的投资人
Thank you, Lucinda, and our newest investors.
别看我,我还是未知数
Don't look at me.
I'm just hypothetical in all this.
我不知道精简是不是智慧的象征
Well, brevity may or may not be the soul of wit,
但我如果讲太久,令各位昏昏欲睡 再给你们枪♥械♥实在不太恰当
but I think it'd be irresponsible
to give you all firearms
- on the back of some soporific corporate dirge.
远距医疗革命正在迅速发展
So, the tele-medicine revolution continues apace.
全天候无休的虚拟医师约诊
Virtual 24/7 doctors' appointments,
远距处方服务
remote prescription services,
莱肯保健一直走在最前面
and Rican Healthcare remains at the hard edge.
我们在英国推出大规模的 公共和私人计划
Now, here in the UK, we're proposing a substantial
public-private initiative,
与国民保健署合作 让全国患者都能得到莱肯的服务
whereby we partner with the NHS to deliver Rican
to patients across the country.
很高兴您能大驾光临,议员女士
Good to have you with us, Madam Member of Parliament.
改善取得管道,调降费用 提升医疗品质
Increasing access,
reducing costs, improving patient care,
现在就等法规通过
pending regulatory approval. But you know the spiel by now.
不过这些大家应该已经听烂了 我就不占用活动的时间
Let's not take time away from the festivities.
我是富东公♥司♥的安娜吉尔林 詹姆斯,我想请教一下
- Anna Gearing. FutureDawn.
James, if I may, I'd like to ask,
你打算怎么为消费者 降低美国的价格点?
how do you plan on lowering the US price point
for consumers?
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表