剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
那年夏天我也撞见 我妈跟包船公♥司♥的人打得火热
the same holiday, I literally walked in
on my mom giving head
to the guy we chartered the boat from.
可恶,我都忘了这回事
Fuck. I'd forgotten about that.
我以为劈腿的是你♥爸♥
I thought your dad was the away-from-home guy.
贾姬和我等等想出去吃饭
Uh, Jacks and I are thinking of getting dinner later.
以前附近有一家烤肉串很好吃
There used to be this insane kebab place round the corner
我不记得上一次来是什么时候
but I can't remember the last time I was here.
我在评论网看到一家餐厅 想说去试试
Um, I was actually reading about this place on Eater
that I thought maybe we could try.
没问题
- Sure. - Hmm.
喝杯红酒就更棒了
Sign me up for a juicy chilled red.
回到欧陆的感觉真棒,是吧?
Feels good to be back on the continent, no?
你们的房♥间在四楼 在雷丽的画对面
- Your rooms are on the third floor.
- Opposite the Bridget Riley. - Great. Thank you.
-太好了,谢谢你 -不客气
No worries.
♪ DANCE OF THE SUGAR PLUM FAIRY" BY TCHAIKOVSKY PLAYING] ♪
谢谢你想到我
Hey, thanks for thinking of me for this.
我知道这听起来很怪 但外汇组给我太多独♥立♥空间
I know it sounds kinda weird but FX has always given me
- too much independence.
有个能讨教的人很好
- Well, it's nice to have someone to learn from.
我曾经有个‥
- You know, I had this, um... -♪ [CAROLERS SINGING "ANGELS WE HAVE HEARD ON HIGH ♪
我想”师♥父♥”这个词很贴切
I guess "mentor" is the right word,
听起来有点神秘
but it sounds a bit arcane.
-在码点吗? -对,我来这里的第一年
- What at Pierpoint? - Yeah, in my first year.
他其实是个毒虫
Uh. He was a...
uh... ...he was a junkie, really.
嗑海♥洛♥因♥成瘾
Heroin addict. You know, like white-collar,
是个高功能的白领毒虫
high functioning.
他早上没进办公室的时候 我都会帮他掩饰
Sometimes, I used to cover for him in the mornings
when he didn't come in.
我从来都不知道 是该仿效他还是怜悯他
And, you know, I-- I never really knew
whether to... emulate him or-- or pity him.
感觉他似乎不是很喜欢自己
It doesn't sound like he liked himself very much.
不是‥他这个人很逗趣
Oh, no, no. No, he was a fucking riot.
是非常优秀的业务
You know, amazing salesperson.
And, you know, he was the first
他是我人生中第一个男性模范
aspirational man that I had in my life.
- Hmm. Uh.
回到这里的感觉好怪
It's such a weird feeling being back here.
我以前好用功
You know, I used to work all the time.
-你有拿到特优吗? -想得要命
- Did you get a first? - I wanted one,
so badly.
不过我妈大概希望 我年年都拿特优
Though I think my mom wanted me to get one more.
典型的移♥民♥心态
- Like, immigrant mentality. - Right.
在这里长大也不好受
- Yeah, well, try growing up here. - Hmm.
小时候因为爸爸的工作 从赫尔搬来这里
Yeah. We moved down from Hull when I was a kid
for my dad's work. Um...
这大概是我妈这么希望 我上牛津的原因
I think that's why my mom wanted me to get in so badly.
Yeah.
我面试的时候她过世了
Uh, she died, um, around the time I had
my interviews and...
有趣的是‥
You know, it's funny, I...
我只记得‥
Like, all I remember is that... I needed to get in.
-自己必须进牛津 -对
仿佛这是唯一荣耀她的方式
- Yeah. - You know, like,
it was the only way I could think to honor her
or something.
我爸根本懒得管 他完全不在乎这种事
And-- and my dad didn't give two fucks.
He's not really made for this sort of stuff.
也许这就是我妈离开他的原因
Probably why she left him.
他还住在这附近吗?
Does he still live here?
我当时休学了一年,因为精神崩溃
I... had to take a year out.
Had a bit of a breakdown.
我的家教发现我在市场乱逛 偷店里的时尚杂♥志♥
My tutor found me wandering Cornmarket stealing copies
- of Vogue from the WHSmith.
Yeah.
你那三年大概都是醉醺醺的吧?
Uh, you must've spent your three years pissed out of your skull?
你没看过我喝酒吧?
- You've never even seen me
对,但是我跟同事聊过
- have a drink. - Yeah, but I've spoken to enough
听说你洗心革面之前 是个很好玩的人
people at work to know that before whatever
Damascene conversion you've had,
it sounds like you were a lot of fun.
对,但我以前要靠唱歌♥生活
- Yeah.
Well, you know, I had to sing for my supper.
我不是宿醉就是在唱歌♥ 就是醉醺醺地唱歌♥
- Yeah? - Yeah, uh, I was either
hungover and singing, or actually pissed and singing,
不然就是等着唱完去大醉一场
or singing while anticipating being pissed.
我以前是合唱团的
I was in the choir.
不是吧,在哪里?
Oh, you're shitting me. Where?
我是学生歌♥手,基♥督♥堂学院
Yeah, I was a choral scholar, Christ Church.
骗人的吧,你才不是歌♥手
对,骗你的
- Yeah, I'm just winding you up.
我在基♥督♥堂学院 有个很糟糕的保守党男友
Ah, I had this awful Tory boyfriend at Christ Church.
只顾参加辩论的混♥蛋♥
Port and Policy wanker.
我以前很喜欢去那里领圣餐
I used to love going to communion there.
可以让心情平静
I found it so calming.
我明天可能会去
I might go tomorrow.
可恶,安娜延期了 说想把会议延到下午
Fuck's sake. Anna's postponed.
She wants push the meeting to the afternoon.
两位小姐,这真是塞翁失马
Well, ladies, this is a fantastically
这下我们可以一起大醉一场
happy accident because now, we can tie one on together.
Huh? Get to know each other, shock horror.
了解对方最骇人的一面
不了,我们再喝一杯就回家吧
Yeah, I think we might get one more
and have an early night.
闹你们的啦 我才不想跟同事玩呢
I'm only fucking with you.
What I fancy is not co-worker vibes.
Oh.
来柏林不去十♥八♥禁♥夜店
Well, visiting Berlin without the KitKat
就像圣诞大餐 没有贝礼诗奶酒一样
is like Christmas dinner without the Baileys.
-你确定? -当然,我不想再看到你们了
Are you sure?
Absolutely! I am sick of the sight of you.
被几个陌生人取悦 会让你的思路更清晰一些
No, you get a new clarity when you have a few strangers
focused on your pleasure.
好好享受你们的夜晚吧
Enjoy your evening.
和早上
And morning.
大概觉得我们不想跟同事玩吧
I didn't feel like we wanted to hang out with a colleague.
- Hmm.
码点居然害我破戒抽烟
I can't believe
Pierpoint's got me smoking again.
很正常
- Classic.
PASSERBY 1: Babe, should we get a taxi to Bridge?
- Um... - PASSERBY 1: I want to be first in there
- so we get a table stand. - Uh...
没事,不要紧
No. Don't worry about it.
说啊
No, go on.
晚餐之前要不要去喝一杯? 当然是以同事的身份
Do you wanna grab a drink, before the dinner?
Professionally, of course.
也许能重温一下 先前那种奇怪又随兴的亲密感
Maybe with the odd casual intimacy of earlier
- here and there.
我不能去
I can't.
我很想去,但我得去找个老朋友
I'd love to. But I've got to catch up
with an old friend.
晚餐见
- See you at dinner?
晚安
Bye.
PASSERBY 2: I've got a crew date at Jamal's. Dreading it.
等我一下
Give us a minute, mate.
- STUDENT 1: I've got two pingers and a couple
of bags of really shoddy K. Will that be enough?
-小杯还是大杯? -大杯
- Small or large? - Make it a large.
STUDENT 2: Mate, this is the commemoration ball, there's a lot us.
STUDENT 1: Reckon we should have enough for--
可以来服务一下吗?
Oi! Can I get some service please?
不会吧?
No fucking way.
Hey.
- Shit.
怎么不告诉我你要来? 瞧瞧你,特别为我打扮吗?
Why didn't you tell me you were coming? Look at this.
好帅的西装
You dress up for me? Good looking suit.
谢了,朋友买♥♥的
Cheers. A friend bought it for me.
我是来工作的,招募新人
But, uh, yeah. I'm here for work.
你的工作是招募新人?
- Recruitment. - Working in recruitment?
不是,我是做金融的 复杂重要得多
Nah. Finance.
And it's much more complex and important.
怎么样?
- Right. So, what do ya reckon?
你应该告诉我你要来的 我会把晚上空下来
You should have told me you were coming,
- I would've cleared my evening. - Yeah, well, I'm here now.
我们都在这里啊
我在上班
I'm working now.
STUDENT 1: He's pushing in.
那好,帮我倒杯酒
All right, well then...
pour me a fucking drink then.
不行,网络坏了,今晚只收现金
Silly mug. Net's down. We're cash only today.
喝一杯吧,我晚点还有事
Let's have a bev. I've gotta be somewhere soon.
大哥,我是先来的
Mate, I was here first.
-我在招呼客人 -干杯
I'm just serving someone.
-两杯吗‥ -对
- Beers. Yeah. Thank you. - Two? Two minutes, mate.
他为什么打扮得像艾伦帕特奇?
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表