剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
[OVER COMPUTER] ...double check their shorting closure
amid a resurgence...
请问是研究部的 克里斯史戴芬诺维奇吗?
Have I got a Christopher Stefanowicz
-我就是 -你研究英国药厂吧?
in research?
Speaking.
对
- You look at UK pharma, right? - I do, yeah.
包括快助药品集团吗?
Do you cover FastAide Chemist group?
收盘前大涨是怎么回事?
Anything behind the rally into the close? I-- I thought
我猜可能是因为 前亚马逊的人当上技术长
it might be the ex-Amazon guy becoming the new CTO.
是很有牛市的劲头 但已经定价了
Uh, that's quite a bullish signal,
我们已经不再公布结果了
yes, but it's already priced in
你去问问纽约做股票交易的人
and we don't really publish about it anymore.
Uh, try the cash equity guys in New York.
抱歉,我要去吃晚餐了
- Sorry, I'm out to dinner.
When asked about institutional
- investors' sums...
组内有可以跟我谈的 药厂交易员吗?
Is there a pharma trader on the desk I can speak with?
-有,你是伦敦那边的? -一支在英国上市的小股票
[OVER PHONE] Yeah, is that London?
It's a small UK-listed equity,
可以告诉我快助药品集团 是怎么回事吗?
but can you tell me what's going on with the name
FastAide Chemist Group?
为什么收盘后还在上扬?
I'm wondering why it keeps ticking up even after market.
估算明天开♥盘♥价是多少?
Where is it indicating to open?
等一下‥
Sec, sec... um, plus 30.
加30点
搞什么鬼
What the fuck? Sor-- uh, excuse me for the ripe language.
抱歉,不是故意爆粗口的
不用道歉,这支股票超烂 应该会很动荡
Don't apologize.
Stock's a piece of shit.
Uh, you know, I guess it tends to be very choppy.
等等,我马上回来
Oh, wait, hang on, one sec. I'll be right back.
看过红迪论♥坛♥了吗? 查”华尔街赌场”讨论版
Nah, you seen Reddit? Check Wall Street Bets.
快助已经暴红了
FastAide's mentions are out of control.
说得通,空头基础庞大 又经营不良的大公♥司♥
Guess it makes sense. Enormous, short base, busted company.
红迪上的散户想救这家公♥司♥ 免得被避险基金搞垮
Retail investors on Reddit are trying to save it
避险基金在做空,不乐见这情况
from hedge funds, but, you know, they're short
大家说快助是”英国商业区宠儿” 不知道是什么意思
- and want it to fail, so... - People keep saying,
that it's the "darling of the British high street,"
散户显然对快助有怀旧之情
- whatever that means. - Retail investors
are obviously nostalgic about it,
就像之前的游戏驿站 诺基亚和黑莓机
the same way they were about GameStop, Nokia,
Blackberry.
你做空的话,最好抓紧帽子
Well, hold onto your hats if you're short though
因为要大涨了
'cause this is about to rally.
我叫我最大的客户大举做空
I told my biggest client to be short, in size.
我跟他说快助会跌到零
I told him FastAide was going to zero.
他喜欢戴帽子吗? 叫他把帽子抓紧
Well, is he a hat guy?
I mean, tell him to hold onto it.
我劝你尽快叫他离场
I'd get him out ASAP.
♪ [SUSPENSEFUL MUSIC CONTINUES] ♪
你好,布鲁先生目前不能接电♥话♥
BLOOM'S ASSISTANT: Good evening,
Mr. Bloom is currently unavailable,
请留言给我
but please feel free to leave a message with me.
好,我是码点的荷波史登 我之前就打来过
Okay. It's Harper Stern from Pierpoint calling again.
我要跟他说做空快助股票的事
I-- I need to talk to him about his FastAide short.
我会帮你转达
BLOOM'S ASSISTANT: I'll be sure to pass that on.
-酒来了 -天哪,为什么一直送酒来?
- Here you go ladies. - Oh, my God.
Why do they keep bringing us these?
我觉得好像每次一喝完 就会冒出一杯新的
I feel like every time I finish one, there's another
- waiting to be dispatched.
是我叫他们一直上酒的
I asked them to keep them coming.
♪ NEW ROMANCE" BY BEACH HOUSE PLAYING] ♪
♪ Days go by, no reply,
♪ The smoke high
♪ On the avenue...♪
两位小姐
Ladies.
看到哪里欢乐,我就会去哪里
My antenna were up for overt displays of joy.
Drew me over.
咱们喝几杯庆祝雅思敏 调到私人理财部
So, how about a few to celebrate Yasmin's big move
to PWM?
当然我只出钱,不喝酒
- On me? Not in me, obviously. - Yeah, I hear the tonic water's
我听说这里的通宁水很好喝
你滚去吧台帮自己点一杯 当作送我的饯别礼物
really great here. And why don't you fuck off back
to the bar and buy yourself one as a leaving gift to me?
肯尼‥
YASMIN KARA-HANANI: Kenny.
Wow. That seemed like
你的反应好像过火了点
- an outsized reaction. - It was undersized, trust me.
相信我,我还客气了
我好高兴可以离开
All right.
我很期待对你下手
I'm looking forward to working on you.
抱歉
Sorry, with you-- My English.
是跟你共事,我的英语真差
You see?
我觉得你的英语比我好
I think your English is better than mine.
一时口误
你觉得单刀直入
会让生活变得比较简单吗?
我昨晚想你想到高♥潮♥了
See?
看,简单多了
Simpler.
这不是好主意
It's, uh...
It's not a good idea. It's the best idea,
是最棒的主意,但不是好主意
but it's not a good idea.
升职最能让你觉得人生有价值
Nothing quite like a promotion
to make your life feel worthwhile.
你怎么来了?
What are you doing here?
我提早一天下来
Came down a day early.
想说不要老是在家庭聚会时 跟你见面
Thought it'd be nice to see you outside the usual
- family context. - Oh, thanks.
-谢了 -谈谈你的新工作
Tell me all about the new job.
其实我还没升迁
I haven't actually moved up, yet.
不算是特别顾问
It's not exactly a "SPAD" role,
但是反竞争的事 她需要人帮忙组织
but she needs some help organizing
this anti-competition thing
这让她忙得不可开交
that's taking up all of her time and, uh...
真有意思,做得好
- That's so exciting. Well done.
很高兴有人在政♥府♥内部 为我们争取权益
It's great to have someone to fight for our interests
-近来还好吗? -当然是好一点了
- on the inside. - Mm. How's it been?
Better, obviously. But you know.
但是他们劝我们接受 创伤后压力症候群的治疗
They've advised we have PTSD therapy.
但是我没有时间
- Oh. - But I don't have enough time.
我可能有机会调到 切尔西和威斯敏斯特医院
I think I've got an opportunity to move to Chelsea
and Westminster hospital, if I make consultant though.
但我得先升上指导医师
我最近都值夜班
I've been doing night shifts, and found myself half applying
我发现自己正在申请帝国学院 实验神经学的研究硕士
for an MRes in Experimental Neuroscience at Imperial.
Then I drift off, wake up and get back to work.
然后昏睡,起床,再继续工作
我大概不会接受升职
I don't think I'm going to take the promotion.
我知道听起来有点新工党的味道
I know it sounds a bit New Labour,
但我觉得现在的工作 可以促成实质上的改变
but I feel like I'm making a difference in ways
I can actually see.
我知道很琐碎,也很辛苦 但真的有所改变
And it's tiny and tiring, but...
it's definitely there.
该怎么做就怎么做
You gotta do, what you gotta do.
-不过你升职,妈会很高兴 -我喜欢现在的工作
But Mom would be fucking relieved,
她知道你离开码点了 这你知道吧
- if you took the new job. - I'm enjoying what I'm doing.
You know she knows you left Pierpoint, right?
-莎蒂‥ -这是人尽皆知的秘密
- Sadie-- - The world's best
除了你,我只告诉姨妈
- worst-kept secret. - The only person I told
第一,她们两个不讲话的
about you was Auntie Mama.
And A, they don't speak, and B, I wasn't specific.
第二,我也没说得很清楚 只说我在写书
I just said I was writing a book.
天啊‥她怎么说?
- Lord have mercy.
她叫我”别跳舞了,找份工作”
- And what did she say to that? - She told me to "stop dancing"
- and "find employment."
你现在有对象吗?
Are you seeing anyone at the moment?
有
- Yes.
- Do you want to go up to Eton
明天要一起去伊顿吗?
together tomorrow?
我会提早到跟艾塞克吃午饭
I'm going to get there early and have lunch with Isaac.
我得待在这里
I've got to be here.
Hmm.
-瑞希 -怎样?
- Uh, Rish? - Yeah?
快助的开♥盘♥指标是多少?
Where's FastAide indicating to open?
上扬40点 还是红迪的热搜第一名
Plus 40 percent. Still top of Reddit.
-人♥民♥的力量 -那是力量的假象
- Power to the people, eh? Ah, the illusion of power.
很难说,这些散户
Dunno, you know, these retail investors, man.
实在不该让那些傻瓜 用手♥机♥的应用程式影响市场
Any clueless knobhead with a phone
shouldn't be allowed to download an app,
punt around and move the market.
有何不可? 这样很民♥主♥啊
Why not? It's democratic. We're just clueless knobheads
我们也是傻瓜,只是电脑比较多
西装比较好
- but with more screens. - And better tailoring.
我小时候的婴儿奶粉 都是我妈从快助买♥♥来的
You know my mom bought my baby formula from FastAide.
如果像沃尔沃斯超♥市♥倒闭 就可惜了
Be a shame if it went tits up like Woolworths.
几个傻瓜不太可能救得了快助
I don't think a couple of clueless knobheads
- are gonna save this.
瑞希,这次轧空会持续吗?
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表