剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
But I'm gonna help you call the plays.
你让杰西变得太重要了
You've made Jesse too important to us now.
已经决定了吗? 其他组员怎么办?
That decision's already been made?
What about the rest of the desk?
两周前决定的,定案了
Couple of weeks ago. Firmly.
还在决定要带哪些人去纽约
They're still deciding who to take to New York, but...
但伦敦的跨交易商品组玩完了
CPS London's cooked.
你一直都知道?
And you've known the whole time. Right?
艾德勒两天前跟我谈过
Adler talked to me a couple days ago and...
问我哪些人有资格上母船
he asked me who was worthy of being
beamed up to the mothership. I said,
我说你,当然还有布鲁
you. And, of course, Bloom.
我们只要立场一致,一切就稳了
All we have to do now is sing from the same hymn sheet
and everything will be golden.
你叫我不要管你的私生活
You told me not to give a fuck about your personal life.
但是不要骗我,好吗?
Just don't lie to me in here, Harper. Okay?
You still up for Tough Mudder next week then?
哈纳尼,在选择权结构中 可以做多♥维♥加,但做空伽马吗?
Oi, Hanani. Is it possible to be long vega but short gamma
on an option structure?
我不知道
- Uh, I don't know. - Oh, answer the question,
快回答,贱女人
you ditzy cunt.
对,快点回答
Yeah, yeah, answer it, you silly bitch.
你这个‥蠢妇
你这辈子凶过任何人吗? 真是惨不忍♥睹
Have you ever been horrible to anyone in your life?
That was fucking pathetic.
抱歉,我不知道这是怎么回事
Sorry, I have no idea what's going on.
要死了
Whoo!
- Fucking hell. - Got you a gift.
有礼物要送你
你们不该破费的
You shouldn't have.
Wow. Is it Tiffany's?
-是蒂芬妮的吗? -你这臭上流
- Oh, fuck off, clean-shirt.
开会路上无聊的话可以用
In case you get bored on the way to the meeting.
真贴心,谢谢
Well, that's very thoughtful. Thank you.
可惜温登不在
Shame Wyndy's not here.
是啊,我们都为他祈祷 总而言之‥
Yeah, thoughts and prayers. Anyway, uh...
我没想到自己会这么喜欢 跟你一起工作
I didn't realize...
how much I enjoyed having you around.
谢谢你这样说
I appreciate you.
真会说
Nice one.
肯尼,昨晚的事很抱歉
Kenny. Uh, I'm really sorry about last night.
我不知道我说了什么 但是我知道很糟糕
I'm not exactly sure what I said, I know it was heinous,
因为我起床时满心羞愧
- given that I woke up ashamed. - Ah...
他们要我一起恶作剧
they asked me to weigh in with a practical joke as well.
我不知道这样好不好
I didn't know if it was inappropriate or not.
也不知道会持续多久
And also, I didn't know how long it was gonna take,
不过后来我就全心投入了,所以‥
but once it was started, I was all in, so...
我不用订书机
- I don't really use a stapler. - Yeah, I had to Amazon it.
我知道,我上网买♥♥的 不过还是很好笑
Joke still stands though.
这是戒瘾的笑话吗?
Is that like a sober thing?
我毫无头绪
- I'm really lost. - You should, uh...
你真的该多看点电视
you should really watch more telly.
祝你好运
- Good luck.
谢谢你们
Thanks, guys.
好样的,太好笑了
- Nice one. Fucking LOL. - Uh-huh.
码点你好,我是雅思敏
Pierpoint, Yasmin speaking.
我是你的新上司 中午可以休息一个小时吗?
[OVER PHONE] It's your new boss.
Can you take an hour off for lunch?
可以,没问题,我很闲
Yeah. Sure.
I'm very free.
你住在诺丁丘吧?
You're based in Notting Hill, right?
太棒了,快助开♥盘♥上涨45点
FastAide opens up at 45 percent.
太夸张了
That is wild, wild shit.
不是忙着看继妹色情片吗 怎么来买♥♥股票?
How'd they pull themselves away
from their stepsister porn long enough to buy the stock?
要死了,快跌啊
Fuck's sake, go down you piece of shit.
就像CVS药局或英国的博姿
Uh, you know it's like CVS or Boots in the UK.
你有罗宾汉的帐户吗?
Oh, do you have, uh, a Robinhood account?
其实在这里不可以
Yeah, they're-- they're not-- actually not allowed here.
从柏林回来之后我们还没谈过
I know we haven't really spoken, um, since Berlin.
想谈的话随时找我
I'm here to talk about it whenever you want.
当然不是现在啦,再找时间
I mean, obviously, not right now.
Whenever else.
没什么好谈的 不过那一趟超好玩,对吧?
There's nothing really to say. Super fun trip though, right?
对,超级好玩
Yeah. Super fun.
你确定你没事?
You sure you're okay?
我把自己灌得烂醉 可以给我维他命C锭吗?
I've drunk myself into infamy.
Can I have one of your vitamin C tablets?
我中午要见客户,得醒醒脑
I have a client lunch, um,
- need to equilibrate the brain. - You don't have to ask,
你不用问,来拿就是了
you can just come take it.
今天是我在组里的最后一天
It's my last day on the desk today.
真好,恭喜
Nice. Congratulations.
这表示我们以后不会常见面了
It means we're not going to be seeing so much of each other.
你平常不会看到我
I'm not gonna be in your eyeline.
-这栋大楼没那么大 -还是挺大的
- It's not a very big building. - It's quite big--
抱歉,还有别的事情吗? 今天早上事情有点多
Sorry, is there something else that I can help you with?
It's just this morning has been a bit crazy.
要死了,我早该做多的 涨得还真快
Fuck's sake, I should have been in long PA.
This thing is moving.
-你确定不会想念这里? -改天来我家吃晚饭
You sure you're not gonna miss this?
Well, you should come over for dinner sometime.
我在花♥园♥里装了个披萨烤炉
I've got a new pizza oven, in the garden and it's harder
比核子反应炉还复杂 你也许有办法操作
to get going than a nuclear reactor.
You might be able to work it.
你看到公♥司♥通讯了吗?
H, have you seen Bloomie? Gus' boss
葛斯的老板刚刚变成卫♥生♥部♥长了
所以快助惨了,莱肯看好?
just got elevated to Health Minister.
So that's bearish FastAide, bullish Rican?
你说反了,对吧,荷波?
Nah, it's bullish FastAide, bearish Rican.
好主意,我们来约
- That's right, ain't it, Harper? - Sounds good. Let's find a time.
-我会想念你的 -我也是
- I'll miss you. - Miss you too.
等波诺退休才会想念?
What, when Bono retires?
什么?
What?
去它的金融行为监理总署
Fuck the FCA, mate. I think I'm gonna have to get
我得找支抛弃式手♥机♥ 下载罗宾汉
a burner and download Robinhood. These geeks are making money.
这些科技宅赚翻了
2005年的时候
Turin in '05, I bunked onto the plane,
我上了飞机,让它落地,真的
- and bumped into the ground. - You did?
海塞尔球场惨剧后 我们第一次对上尤文图
The first time we played Juventus since Heysel.
好紧张,出动警方护送
It was fucking heavy, lad. F... Police escorts,
装着尿的瓶子和硬币 像雨点般地落下
fucking raining bottles of piss and coins.
那时候才觉得自己活着
That's when you feel alive. I went missing for two days
之后我失踪了两天
- after, you know? - You stop going?
你不去了?
后来就不去了
Sorta fell away, you know.
门票很贵
Tickets were expensive and then my mates...
我朋友也不理我了 因为我动不动就失踪
they stopped sorting me 'cause I kept going missing.
Hey, I think I'm too much for some people, you know, lad.
我想有些人会受不了我
-你还不错 -是吗?
- Nah, you're all right mate. - Yeah?
对了,你找到辅♥导♥员了吗?
- Hey, listen, look have you, um,
have you managed to find a counsellor?
因为我必须‥
No, it's just, look, um...
It's just that I've been given, a...
他们说要等几个月
A few months wait they said.
说啊,你要怎么样?
- Well, come on, given what? - Nothing.
没事,但是你听我说
But look, it's-- I'm not qualified to talk to you
我不该跟你讨论这些事情 这样太不负责任
about that kinda thing. It's irresponsible.
我帮你介绍的那个人怎么样?
What about the guy I connected you with?
他哦,不要,他很烂
Oh, him? Nah...
我们未来会推出一种服务
crap.
There's this service we're hoping to roll out
to the public eventually.
目前还有点贵 但我很乐意帮你支付几个疗程
At the moment, it's a bit pricey,
but I'll be happy to cover you for a few sessions.
-不用‥ -多少次都可以
Nah, you don't have to do that, lad.
去应用程式商店搜寻”莱肯”
No, no, look, as many as you need. Just go to the app store
and look for Rican.
有什么好笑?
- Hey, what's funny? - Oh,
-你真是什么都不知道 -什么啦?
you got no idea, have ya?
这最好有应用程式商店
- What? - A fucking app store on that?
-那是你的手♥机♥? -对
- That's your phone? - Yeah.
-看起来像乐高积木 -还会震动呢
- Looks like Lego. - Look, it vibrates and everything.
傻瓜,你看过这种东西吗?
Hey, bum head, have you never seen one of these?
听着,我今天要出城一趟
Look, um, I've-- I've got, uh, I've got a thing
out of town today, but...
但是等你晚上过来 我就已经回来了
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表