剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
让我♥干♥♥你♥吧
Take this fucking cock!
♪ THE MARRIAGE OF FIGARO" BY MOZART PLAYING] ♪
Give me that fucking pussy.
Oh, yes.
好棒
我要进去
Need to be in that fucking pussy.
Oh, yeah. Give me that pussy.
Your pussy feels so good. It's fucking good.
你在上面感觉好棒
Oh, I need to be in this fucking pussy.
我要进你里面
- Oh, I need your pussy. Give me that fucking pussy.
Uh! Oh, shit!
这是在搞什么鬼?
What the fuck is this now?
荷波,告诉我 丹尼尔是手排还是自排?
- So, Harper, tell me...
...is Daniel stick shift or automatic?
看到圣诞节的升迁名单了吗?
You seen the Christmas promotions list?
他们居然没有升你做董事总经理
I can't believe
they didn't make you an MD.
应该是时机不对
Yeah, time must not have been right.
你不也是十年没升职了?
Haven't you been an ED for, like, ten years?
如果那些小人不快点升我 我会把出价藏起来
If the cunts don't make me an MD soon, I'll hit a bid away.
小组正式的负责人是谁?
Who's officially running the desk?
我从来不觉得艾瑞克会去做公♥关♥
You know, I never had Eric pegged as a baby-kisser.
没想到他会想要那份工作
I had no idea he wanted that role.
是啊,知人知面不知心
Yeah, I guess you never really know anyone.
但他也可能是被硬推上去的 不升职就滚蛋
Hmm. There's always the possibility
he was pushed. Up or out.
-车很棒 -多谢夸奖
- This is sweet. - Thanks, man.
我那辆跟清福德一个 刚离婚的单亲爸爸买♥♥的
I, uh, I bought my motor off a recently divorced dad
in Chingford.
找苦恼的卖♥♥家就对了
- Distressed seller is key. - Cool.
好喔
真迷人
- Charming. - Yeah.
可以在你面前暂时坦露心声吗?
Uh. P-- permission to be vulnerable with you
for just a second?
那得看你要说什么
Depends entirely on what you say.
好
Okay.
好啦,说吧
Okay, yes?
-我的车是租来的 -我的天啊
- Car's only a lease. - Oh, my God.
-你的确说过我爱‥ -我的天哪
Yeah. Were you gonna say, "I love..."
- Oh, my God! - "I love you"? Yeah!
♪ DANCE OF THE MIRLITONS" BY TCHAIKOVSKY PLAYING] ♪
Oh...
Mm.
好好吃
Sensational.
美食配美女
A tasty financier for a tasty financier.
圣诞节我把圣摩里茨让给你妈
I've ceded St Moritz to Mom for Christmas.
阿札拿下加萨走廊了
Azar has taken Gaza...
”加札”
Ga-zar.
她把我封锁了
She's, um, blocked me. On everything.
显然真的很难过我重新接纳你
I think she's genuinely devastated I've let you back in.
你重新接纳我了?
You've let me back in?
谢谢你让我去柏林时住在我们家
I appreciate you letting us stay at our place in Berlin.
我还剩下最后一次交接 然后就能专心处理你的帐户
One last handover on my desk
- and then I'll be on your account.
回去那里感觉一定会很奇怪
- YASMIN KARA-HANANI: It'll be funny going back there.
Mm-hmm.
我最爱的藏身处
My favorite bolthole.
有好多美好的回忆
Fond memories.
-我记得墙壁震动 -铁克诺之都
All I remember is the walls thudding...
City of Techno.
还有你早上进来亲我 气息中的啤酒味
- ...and you coming in to kiss me in the morning...
...beer breath.
很高兴你终于学会了自♥制♥的学问
I'm pleased you finally learned the art of self-control.
至少你花钱请人来照顾我
Well, at least you paid someone to watch over me.
我顺道去找泰瑞莎好了
I should look up Theresa while I'm there.
我跟她好多年没讲话了
I haven't spoken to her in years.
泰瑞莎?
Theresa?
我在那里的保姆,你应该记得 我们去哪里她都跟着
My nanny out there.
You must remember, she came everywhere with us.
你不喜欢住高级旅馆?
Won't work put you in some swanky hotel?
他们一定会安排我去住万豪酒店
They'd put me in a fucking Marriot.
你不想让我去那里住? 宁愿让那里变得像博物馆?
Is there a problem with me using it? I mean...
you'd rather leave it as a museum?
当然不是
Not at all, not at all.
我很高兴有人能去住
I'm glad someone is able to enjoy it.
我们最后一次开会是何时?
So, when was the last time we had a huddle?
是艾瑞克搬到楼上之前
Not since Eric moved up.
自然界不存在真空
Well, nature abhors a vacuum.
有人看到我的美发粉吗?
Has anybody seen my creatine powder?
大家注意一下
All right. Uh, guys, hustle up.
我知道艾瑞克升职以后 组里有点乱
I know everyone's feeling a little disjointed
since Eric's promotion.
虽然上头还没有决定
I know nothing's been formalized yet,
但是我觉得建立 清楚的汇报动线比较好
but I think it would be easier for all of us
简单起见,你们可以全部跟我报告
if we clarified reporting lines, and for ease you can all report
艾瑞克升职 腾出了我们的薪资空间吧?
- to me. - Yeah, does, uh,
does Eric's promotion free up our payment pool?
这对伦敦和纽约有什么影响?
What does it mean for London-New York?
那是个信♥号♥♥吗?
- Is it a signal? - As far as I know,
据我所知双方还是不相上下
但只要我们团结一定会获胜
it's neck and neck. But we'll prevail,
- if we rally together.
我知道伦敦这里认为 十二月比较清闲
I know London thinks it's standard operating
procedure to hit cruise control
等到一月时忙大案子
in December and save all of your quality flows
但相信我 现在每一块钱都很重要
for January, but, trust me, every dollar still counts.
听说你的好姊妹雅思敏 要带股票业务到柏林
Rumor has it, your girl, Yas, is taking equity sales
to Berlin
把富东交给该死的贾姬华许
to hand over the FutureDawn account to Jackie Walsh,
of all fucking people.
码点竟然让小混混去见客户
I can't believe Pierpoint still lets that hoodlum
in front of clients.
那次打猎之后 我跟安娜建立了很好的关系
I have the best line into Anna since the Rican shoot.
我应该跟着去才对 我会把股票组的人挤走
I should be on that trip.
I'll bump the equities guy off the trip
试着把安娜挖到我们这一组来
and try to poach Anna for our desk.
我欣赏你的斗志 那就这样了,谢谢各位
I like the tenacity.
That's all, thank you so much.
圣诞节还真是闹哄哄的季节
你可以顺便去看你哥哥 可惜我不能去
Christmas is a surprisingly pricey time of year.
Good chance to see your brother.
Shame I can't join you.
你得先得到 客户关系管理部的批准才行
Uh. To make it happen you need CRMS to sign off on it.
我不能重新分配股票理专关系
I can't reassign equity coverage relationships myself.
那要由艾瑞克决定,你得去问他
Eric's in charge of those decisions now.
You'll have to ask him.
你真的想上去吗?
You really want to go up there?
给你一个忠告 12月26日不要被推销员缠上
Advice, don't get caught in a knock up on Boxing Day.
荷波史登
Harper Stern...
Hey. Um...
我猜你在现在的高位上
I'm assuming... ...from your new
30,000-foot view of client relationships,
应该有权决定 哪种客户关系最有赚头吧?
you have the granularity on what client interactions
are the most lucrative?
他们拿了一本艺术品目录来 让我选我喜欢的
They sent me a binder full of art.
I can choose whatever I like.
好看吗?
Tasteful?
你知道外汇组要去柏林 跟富东的安娜吉尔林见面吧?
So, you know about the FX trip to Berlin to meet
with Anna Gearing at FutureDawn?
知道,其他出差我也知道
Yup. Among many others.
了解,我在想
Right.
So, I was thinking-- I know officially, technically
我知道严格来说 安娜还是外汇组的客户
it's still an FX relationship but, um,
但我那次打猎时跟她一见如故
I, sort of, hit it off with her at the Rican investors event.
打个岔,你整本目录都看了吗?
I'm terribly sorry to interrupt...
- Um. - ...did you comprehensively
consult the binder? You-- you're certain we shouldn't go
确定不要选中国三联画?
with the Chinese triptych?
我整本目录都看了
I comprehensively consulted the binder.
我在想你能不能 叫股票组别去,换我去?
Uh. I was wondering if maybe you could bump equities
and send me instead?
Uh, just so I'm clear, you want me to reassign
我先厘清一下
你要我重新分配 我们大客户的股票理专
equity coverage on one of the biggest
equity accounts from the equity sales desk to you...
把原本股票业务组的人改成你
一个不是做股票业务的人?
a non-equity salesperson?
对
Uh, yeah.
好啊,没问题
- Sure, I can do that.
Anybody seen my fucking passport?
抱歉把你叫进来,我不想吓到你
Sorry to... have to pull you off
the desk for this. I didn't want to intimidate you.
肯尼,你没有吓到我
You're not intimidating me, Kenny.
这个话题有点敏感
Okay, well it-- it is quite a sensitive subject. Uh...
走味了,可能是要摆着当装饰
Stale. Decorative maybe.
没人敢吃那些
- Nobody's actually bold enough to eat them.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表