剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
难怪你会是这副德性
Well that explains you then.
我一直试图了解
You know, I've been trying to understand
像你这样的掠食者
how a predator like you...
你利用过的每个人
You know, for every one of the people that you use
他们都厌恶你的触摸
who recoiled when you touched them,
但当中可能有人像我一样 了解你,给予感情回报
there might be someone like me who sees you,
在那一刻,你就能好好活着
and, yeah, reciprocates, and just for a little bit,
you get to live.
掠食者?
"Predator?"
你觉得我是那种人吗?
Is that the person you know?
你们这些年轻人
God, you kids.
我稍微喝醉了,稍微碰个你们几下
I get a bit pissed. I get a little bit handsy.
你们就一副世界要毁了的样子
Oh, you act like the fucking world's ending.
但你不会让其他人进你房♥间吧?
Yeah, but those other kids don't get to see your bedroom,
do they?
既然我有特权进你房♥间 我就告诉你吧
And let me tell you, from the privileged position
那里让我体验到前所未有的孤独
of you letting me in,
it's the loneliest fucking place I've ever seen.
我从没去过如此孤寂的地方
It's the loneliest place I've ever been.
而你就像回到家了
- And you felt so at home.
你走吧,滚出去
Go on, then. Fuck off.
还是你当够受害者了?
Or are you done being a victim?
好孩子
Good boy.
看吧,你也渴望着我
See, you want me, too.
感谢你出来见我
Thanks for meeting me outside of the office.
我想对你道歉
I wanted to...
...to apologize.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
你是第一个认真问的人
You're the first one to actually ask me properly.
我还好
I am. Yeah.
谢谢你,我很好
- Thank you, I am. - I'm really glad.
很开心你这么说
跨商品交易组与外汇组合并后
With the new CPS
我可能会离开码点
and FX merger, I-- I might not stay at Pierpoint.
你懂那种分秒受到侵蚀的感觉吗?
Do you ever think you can feel yourself corrode
in real time?
我懂
Sure.
没错,我也打算离开
Yeah, I think I'm, um, eyeing the exit, too.
”221英镑” 但实在很难放弃大好薪资
The money is fucking hard
to give up, though.
- Uh-huh.
我来结♥帐♥吧
I'll get this.
别闹了,我比你资深
Don't be ridiculous. Okay. I'm senior to you.
至少我之前是
I was, at least.
谢谢,跟你用餐很愉快
Thanks. It was a laugh.
吃早午餐的两个疯女人
- Bitches who brunch.
”221英镑”
Doors opening.
他们要我们一夕间改变工作模式
They've changed our entire working vibes
overnight without a fucking memo.
却连个提醒也没有
困难事一堆,但提案不是其中之一
Got 99 problems but pitchin' ain't one.
-他很厉害 -而你略逊一筹
He's the GOAT.
安♥拉♥吉
- You're the lamb.
Anraj?
他们在裁减日问我 能否在刮风下雨的夜晚打赢斯托克城
They asked me at RIF if I could do it
on a wet, windy night in Stoke.
我说当然行
I said, "Of course,"
于是瑞希录取我入新团队
so Rishi hired me for the new team.
-安♥拉♥吉,别说了 -抱歉
- No, stop it. - Sorry about that.
你怎么在这里?
What are you doing here?
你说呢
You tell me.
Ooh, it's like 100 percent
这边怎么冷成这样
这温度对循环不良的人来说可不太好
colder this side of the floor.
Kenneth, it could be dangerous this level
of air-con for a lad with piss-poor circulation.
陶长官,欢迎加入
Oh, Commander Tao. Welcome aboard.
回到楼下的感觉真好
Good to be down here again. The air hits different.
空气整个不同了
跟我来一下好吗?
- Hey, follow me a sec?
老大刚刚无视你吗?
Did the big man just blank you?
给我一杯威士忌和手♥枪♥吧
Honestly, just give me a bottle of whisky
- and a fucking gun. - Nah, I can't see you
你不会那样自杀的
doing yourself like that. You are more a hose
-你会接废气到车内 -贾姬,我开的是特斯拉
- in the exhaust kinda guy. - Jackie, I drive a Tesla.
我看见丹尼的门禁卡失效了
I saw DVD's pass was dead.
瑞希是怎么回事?
And what's the story with Rish?
瑞希会留下,我查明职员总数了
Rishi stays. I found the headcount.
天啊
Fuck, I'm stunned at how relieved I am at that.
我竟然感到如释重担
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
头有点晕,身体不太舒服
Doors opening. - Little light-headed.
- Under the weather.
持续好几个月了
- Been quite a few months. - Hmm.
Doors closing.
好像经历一场栩栩如生的梦
It feels like a fever dream, sometimes.
还要确认自己是不是真的
Got to check you're real.
- Yup, still alive.
我还活着
Uh-oh.
我差不多了
- Time's up.
我在饭店里简直像个活尸
God, I was a zombie in that hotel room.
想必花了不少开销
I think I ran up quite the bill.
确实
You did.
码点不愿意支付
Pierpoint wouldn't cover it.
我替你付了
I got it.
为什么?
Why?
还问为什么? 我们交情不止如此
Why? We're past why.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我这么做是为了你好
- Doors opening. - I'm doing this for you.
今天状况如何,接下来十二个月呢?
EMPLOYEE 1: Okay, what have we got today?
What's the next 12 months?
-要让码点成为道德投资的领导者 -很好
EMPLOYEE 2: We need to make Pierpoint the market leader
in ethical investing.
EMPLOYEE 1: Good.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
拜托
Please...
别说是杰西的事
this cannot be about Jesse.
我不知道他会‥
I didn't know what he was gonna--
荷波,请坐
Harp, why don't you have a seat?
接下来的话会很直接
There's no easy way of saying this.
我们发现你并未完成大学学业
It's been brought to our attention
that you never completed your undergraduate degree.
♪ STAND ON THE WORD" BY THE JOUBERT SINGERS PLAYING] ♪
你的成绩单是伪造的
Your transcript...
was a forgery.
学士学位是我们所有员工的必备条件
College graduation is a sine qua non
for all our employees.
你的谎言违背了码点的基本准则
Your duplicity in this matter contradicts a founding principle
诚信与正直
of Pierpoint's business, honesty and integrity.
我们向你的经理提出强烈建议
We've made a strong recommendation to your manager.
此情况只有一种处理方式
There's only one course of action in this scenario.
♪ Oh...♪
我必须要你走人
I have to let you go.
♪ Oh... ♪
你被解雇了,荷波
You're fired, Harper.
♪ Oh...♪
本季终
谢谢观赏
♪ That's how The good Lord works♪
♪ That's how He works♪
♪ That's how The good Lord works♪
♪ That's how He works♪
♪ We must not question The good Lord♪
♪ Have faith in God And trust His word♪
♪ We don't know how We don't know when♪
♪ To He this day Whom we shall serve♪
♪ We must not question The good Lord♪
♪ Have faith in God And trust His word♪
♪ We don't know how We don't know when♪
♪ To He this day Whom we shall serve ♪
♪ Oh♪
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表