剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
Daria's one of them.
但在这个停滞不前的系统里 我们唯一的武器
But the only agency we have in a stagnant system
就是当下我们做的每个决定
is the single choices that we make,
而且多数时候仰仗于一系列正确决定的
and the cumulative effect of making the correct ones
累积效应
more often than not.
我不只是在给你一份工作
I'm not just offering you the job.
别想我说的目标了
Forget my targets.
这比那些更加重要
This is more important than that.
我在给你一个改变企业文化的机会
I am giving you an opportunity to change the culture.
我会相信你说的所有话
I will believe anything you tell me now.
好吗 这由你决定
Okay? It's up to you.
但记住 你做的选择
But remember, the choice...
是关乎隐形男人和有形女人
is between the invisible man and the visible woman.
选择埃里克这样的人
Between people like Eric,
或达莉娅这样的人
or people like Daria.
-我能问个问题吗 -问吧
- Can I ask you something? - Yeah.
你对我有多少了解
What do you really know about me?
就是 真正的了解
Like, really... know about me?
除了你看到我时
Other than when you look at me,
看到了一个受害者之外
you clearly see a victim.
女士优先
After you, of course.
别看手♥机♥了
Put your phone away.
谢谢你带我回家
Thanks for bringing me home.
费利姆真的原谅你了吗
Did Felim really forgive you?
为什么
Why?
因为我痛悔了
Because I was very contrite.
你到底说了什么
What did you actually say?
对他的妻子 或在他妻子前 随便什么
To his wife, or in front of his wife. Whatever.
我 我完全不知道
I have... I have no fucking idea.
我完全不知道
I-- I have no fucking idea.
抱歉 现在每个人都希望签你
I'm sorry, everyone wants you on the tape right now.
怎么了
Hey. Wh-- what happened?
哈珀 你还好吗
Harper, are you okay?
你知道我们商议留下你了
You know that we gave you a job in the room.
听着
Look...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
好吗 关于之前
Okay? About before,
没把你说的话当真
about not taking what you said seriously.
关于妮可
About Nicole.
有时这地方会让你忘记自己
Sometimes this place makes you forget yourself.
你知道吗
You know?
但我们会做出改变
But we're gonna do something about it.
携手一起
Together.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我是达莉娅
Daria speaking.
好 为什么
Uh, okay. Why?
行 当然
Yeah. Sure.
我马上回来
Okay, I'll be right back.
然后我们就去喝一杯
And then we are getting a drink,
或六杯酒 好好庆祝
or six, to celebrate.
我们成功了
We made it.
怎么了
What's going on?
我跟阿德勒见面了
I sat down with Adler.
为什么
Why?
关于埃里克
And Eric.
埃里克 不好意思 怎么回事
Eric? Sorry. What's going on?
达莉娅走人了 埃里克要回来了
Daria's gone and Eric's coming back.
你干了什么
What did you do?
我说达莉娅有自己的小算盘
I told them that Daria had her own agenda
强迫我说了一些不是事实的话
and pressured me into saying something that wasn't true.
但那些就是事实
But it was true.
不 看着我
No, don't turn away from me.
你真是难以置信
You're unbelievable.
所以这不是关乎你的生存
So it's not about your survival,
只是关于你
it's just about you.
一直以来都是关于你
It's always just been about you.
说真的
Like really,
你真是太难以置信了
you are fucking unbelievable.
我做了所有人都会做的事
I did what anybody would have done.
不 不是
No, no.
我就不会
I wouldn't have.
那是当然 雅思敏
Yeah, well, Yasmin,
你永远也不会处在那种境遇 不是吗
you would never be in that position, would you?
别转开脸
Don't turn away from me.
你根本不知道我的生活是怎么样
You have no idea what it's like for me.
你觉得我自私
You think that I'm selfish,
但你完全不知道
but you have no idea
试着替两个人生活有多困难
what it's like to try to live for two fucking people.
好吧 我没想到你真的会说那些
Okay, I didn't think you'd actually go there.
你少看不起我了
Don't judge me when you hold
自己还不是见风使舵
your fucking tongue whenever it suits you.
你什么意思
What does that mean?
我说你软弱
It means that you're weak!
还是个伪君子
And a fucking hypocrite.
看来我们不会一起了工作了 对吧
Doesn't look like we'll be working together, does it?
你苦大仇深的样子扮演得很不错
You know, you play broken really well.
但说实话 你只是个贱逼 对吧
But, to be honest, you're just a bit of a cunt, aren't you?
都好 哥们 好的
It's all good, man. All good.
好 拜
All right, bye.
拜
Bye.
恭喜了
Congratulations.
滚开 肯尼
Fuck off, Kenny.
我是罗伯特 请留言
Hi, this is Robert's phone, leave a message.
他还没回来
He's still out.
-好的 没关系 -你把这个落在这了
- Okay, cool. - Oh, you left this here.
HS[哈珀·斯登]
祝(你)我们的未来前程似锦
爱你的雅思敏
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表