剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
No.
Got everything I need.
我不知道你是老烟枪
Didn't know you were a smoker.
我从荷波桌上偷的
Yeah, I nicked them from Harper's desk.
很抱歉
I'm sorry...
不论到底发生什么事‥
about whatever happened.
我好像小题大作了
I think I overreacted bringing it up.
我觉得自己好愚蠢
I feel fucking stupid.
说实话,我不知道该作何感想
And to be honest, I have no idea how to feel about it now.
我觉得你没有小题大作
Well, I don't think you overreacted.
真意外他们这么快就让你离开
I'm surprised they've let you out of the room.
他们没有制定规章处理这种事
Yeah. They don't have the protocols
in place to deal with it.
对,因为群龙无首吧
Yeah.
There's a bit of a leadership vacuum, I think.
我觉得你早就知道了
I think you knew.
什么意思?
- Excuse me? - You heard me.
你听到我说的了
听你和那女人讲话的方式 你们的关系非同小可
You don't have a normal relationship
with that woman. The way you spoke to each other.
我是她的理专
I cover her.
经营成功就已经是私人的交情了
That's a deeply personal relationship
when it's successful.
-你想多了 -胡说
- You're projecting. - Bullshit.
她和你说话的方式
She spoke to you like you were...
好像你是她的玩物
- her toy, just a plaything. - So did you.
只是个玩物
你也是
听着,我很抱歉
Look, I'm so sorry that...
这些事情发生在你身上
that that happened to you.
没关系,你不知道,对吧?
It's okay.
You weren't to know, right?
你也没有传一则忧心忡忡的留言
I mean, it's not like you sent me
a concerned voice-note or anything.
我们先知会理事
Let's run it up the chain first,
握有掌控权
get a bit of a steer then we can see if we need to involve HR.
再视情况让人资介入
-我马上去办 -没问题
- I'll do it right now. - Grand.
好的,谢谢
Great. Thanks.
瑞希又去哪里了?
Where the fuck is Rishi by the way?
看牙医或洁牙师
Uh. Dentist, he said.
- Or hygienist. - Again? What-- what has he got,
又去? 他长脓包吗?
a fucking abscess?
-我得跟你谈谈 -等一下
- I need to talk to you. - Look, man, can it wait?
今天时间过太快 五分钟后我要跟艾德勒开会
This day is just evaporating before my eyes.
我稍早说谎了
- I'm meeting with Adler in five. - No. I lied earlier.
再说一次
Once again.
关于妮可的事
I lied about Nicole.
我们发生过性关系
We had a sexual relationship.
老天,这很棘手
Woah, man. That's very thorny. You, uh, you sure?
-你确定吗? -这话是什么意思?
我不知道为何那样说 我的大脑短路了
What do you mean, am I sure?
你疯了吗? 天底下这么多女人
No idea why I said that, my brain is fucking fritzed.
Are you a mad man? Out of all the women?
这话什么意思? 我们一起合作,变得很亲密
What do you mean, "of all the women"?
-很奇怪吗? -这样太天真又不专业
We-- we worked together, it became intimate. Is it really that strange?
这种行为最后一定会反咬你一口
No. It's deeply naive and unprofessional.
这种事必须呈报,你知道吧?
That behavior will always blow back in your face.
You know, that's the kinda shit you have to disclose
我合理推断是两厢情愿?
to the regulators, right?
I'm-- I'm correctly assuming it was consensual?
-没错 -这让早上的事情变得更复杂
- Correct.
I feel like it's an added complication that doesn't help
案情变得不单纯
该死的主要交易员在哪里? 我有五十个客户在等报价
with this morning's events. It-- it muddles the picture.
Where-- where is our fucking head trader?
-我知道这是屡犯 -瑞希看牙医这件事吗?
I have fifty clients wanting prices.
是妮可
- I know it's a pattern of behavior. - What is?
- Rishi's fucking dental work? - No. Nicole.
我不知道细节
Now, I don't know the details,
但我知道刚入职时 荷波也经历了一些事
but I know something happened to Harper when we first joined.
你是认真的吗? 她亲口跟你说的?
Wait, you serious? She told you that?
对,差不多
All but. Yeah.
可恶,她一直隐瞒这件事吗?
Fuck. She been holding that in the whole time?
天哪
Jesus.
为何要把我卷入这么低俗的事情?
Why are you involving me in something so low-level?
毕业生遇到这种事 表示我们没有尽到照顾义务
This doesn't say much for our duty of care
if this shit's happening to grads.
如果你想管理
Well if you wanna manage,
那就像管理阶层一样做出决定
then make management decisions. Take a course of action.
付出行动
如果你觉得我准备好接手管理
If you'd thought I was ready for management,
那你会履行承诺给我升迁
then you might've promoted me as promised.
现在是讨论你还是新进员工?
I'm sorry,
is this about you or about the new hire?
Uh. I'm worried it's a pattern.
我担心这是屡犯
那个客户对荷波做出一样的事
The client did the same thing to Harper Stern on our desk.
那女孩业绩很不错
That kid prints a tonne of biz.
你们很熟吗?
You close?
没有,她被我停职了
No.
I just suspended her
因为搞砸一个交易员的帐目
for fucking up one of our trader's books.
我想要她协助纽约的业务
Well, I still want her business in New York,
但有监于她的过往 我不想要她再和人资纠结不清
but I don't want her
in another HR entanglement, given her history.
我不要再听到人事纠纷
I-- I don't want more HR noise anywhere on that floor.
这种情况下我的作法倾向于拖延
What I tend do in these situations is,
sit on them.
你以为情况会恶化 但最后只会无疾而终
You'd think they fester, but in the aggregate,
they just, you know, they just go away.
所以你希望我压下这些事?
- So, you want me to bury it all?
让它自然消退
Let it bury itself.
我要安排时间 在人事裁减日和新血面谈
And Danny, I've gotta put in face time
解散伦敦的跨商品交易组 解雇数名员工
with the new blood on RIF, and fold London CPS
with God knows how many redundancies.
我没有时间处理这种芝麻小事
I really don't have the minutes in the day
- for mosquitoes like this. - All right. I'm sorry.
了解,抱歉
听到以前的学生表现优良 总是让我欢喜
Yeah, that's always gratifying to see
my former students do so well.
政♥治♥学院经常提起奥萝儿
And the politics faculty
talk about Aurore more than is healthy.
温和,理智,守旧
Yeah, moderate, sensible, conservatism.
又有些激进
Something radical in that I suppose.
她是我众多杰出学生之一 代我向她问好
Yes, she was one of my ablest. Do give her my very best.
你们怎么认识的?
- How did you two connect then? - Well, through mutual friend.
透过共同朋友
Hmm.
我认识一个小伙子
- So...
...I know this chap, just out of Eton,
刚从伊顿公学毕业 来历史与政♥治♥学系面试
who was interviewing for History & Politics.
可惜没被录取
Sadly, he didn't quite make the cut, but I just wanted to,
我只是想为他开路
you know, shine a light on him.
他叫李欧布鲁 你应该听过他的父亲,杰西
Leo Bloom.
他经营克托纳资本
You may have heard of his father Jesse,
当然知道,前阵子常出现在新闻上
- he runs Crotona Park Capital. - Oh, yeah, yeah.
Of course, yeah, he was all over the news at one point, right?
从别人痛苦中获益
Profiteering off misery.
是
Yes.
他的儿子李欧非常聪明
Um. Well his son Leo is really very smart.
你会喜欢他的活力
You'd like his energy.
他学习速度极快
He's a... ...quick study.
你应该会喜欢一周和他相处几小时
I-- I think you'd like spending a few hours a week with him.
所以我想问 我们能不能提供任何协助?
So, I was just wondering
if there was anything we could, um...
do?
Uh. Do?
协助?
哪方面的协助?
As regards?
助他一臂之力
Bump him up the ladder.
在秋季让他入学
Find him a place in college for next Michaelmas.
我们不常做这种事
I mean...
Uh. Well, we're-- we're not really set up
for that sort of thing.
我最近在思考
I've been thinking recently, actually speaking to Aurore,
也和奥萝儿聊过
回馈我们的大学母校有多重要
about how important it is for us to give back
to the institutions that shape us.
或许政♥治♥部门可以和校方建立管道
I thought perhaps there could be some kind of conduit
between the college and the department.
我们能提供国会实习机会 给一名政经哲学系学生
Maybe we could make a parliamentary internship
for one of the outgoing PPE students.
Uh. Well, it would be-- be great
如果奥萝儿能回来和入围者谈话 那真是太好了
if-- if Aurore could come back and speak to the finalists.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表