剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
So you don't trust me?
我该信任你的证据在哪里?
Where is the evidence that I should?
这是我入行以来最漫长的一天
This has been
one of my longest days in the business.
你来这里只有一个原因 那就是新冠先生打了一通电♥话♥
And the only reason you're here
is because Mr. Covid put in a call.
不然我绝对不会 让你靠近这个地方
I wouldn't have had you within a thousand miles of this place.
-你刚刚跟谁在这里? -晚安
- Who were you out here with? - Good night.
短期操作是现在卖♥♥给费林
Short term play is to sell to Felim now.
很廉价的机会,获利还不错
Cheap opportunity, tidy little profit.
也许开枪打对手的脸 现在让转卖♥♥成了最合理的选项
Perhaps shooting our counterparty in the face
now makes that the least egregious option.
这是我在我儿子书单上找到的
I found this on top of one of my son's reading lists.
这个霍布斯真不简单 说这本书是昨天写的我都信
This Hobbes fucker, man.
人的自然状态 每个人对抗每个人的战争
This could've been written yesterday.
The natural state of man. "A war of all against all."
那是在内战期间写的
I mean, it was written during the Civil War. So...
他对人性的看法很悲观
pretty dim view of humanity.
为什么感觉那么真实?
Then why does it feel so true?
麦凯维想卖♥♥莱肯
McKelvey wants to sell Rican.
他们必须减少股利 才能降低消费者价格点
They would need to cut the dividend
to fund consumer price point cuts.
他们在拖延,想维持股利
They've been kicking the can around
to maintain the dividend, increase buybacks and...
增加回购并很可能快速卖♥♥出
most likely sell quickly.
从字里行间判读 这是个很好的收♥购♥目标
Reading between the lines, I...
think that it's an acquisition target.
同样地,从字里行间判读
Again, strictly reading between the lines...
我想他们已经透过码点的 投资银行部找收♥购♥者
I think they've already engaged Pierpoint IBD to find buyers.
所以我们要按兵不动 让股价上涨再捞一票?
Okay. So what, we sit on the block,
let it rip and take profit?
不对,那是费林的做法 所以他才想跟你买♥♥
No. That's Felim's play.
It's why he wants to buy from you.
也是董事会要他 和我上司什么都不告诉我的原因
It's why the board want him.
And it's why my boss kept me in the dark.
但我有个更好的主意
But I have a better idea.
现在少了低收入户市场
Without the low-income expansion now,
莱肯医疗在英国肯定不会通过
Rican Healthcare will not get regulatory approval in the UK.
你怎么知道?
How the fuck do you know that?
我不知道,但这是有根据的猜测
I don't. It's an educated guess
因为我跟政♥府♥人员谈过了
after speaking with a member of Her Majesty's government.
所以要怎么做?
So, what's the play?
不要卖♥♥,不卖♥♥给费林或任何人
Don't sell. To Felim or anyone.
买♥♥进,买♥♥富东的股份
Buy.
Take FutureDawn's shares.
我对控制股权没兴趣
I have no interest in a controlling stake.
我已经投入超过30亿 而且不确定能不能回收
And I'm already long over three billion.
I'm not even sure I'm a bull on this space.
听我说完,你只需要百分之九 就有了控制股权
Hear me out.
You only need nine percent to give you a controlling stake.
如果你让安娜选董事 她会卖♥♥一半股权给你
Anna will sell you half of her equity
if you let her choose the board.
减少股利,拓展市场
Cut the divvy. Fund expansion.
股价会短期下挫
The price will drop in the short term, but...
但这家公♥司♥有潜力成为 成长市场的领导者
there is potential for this company
to be a market leader in a genuine growth area.
像这样的公♥司♥有多少家?
How many companies can you say that about?
这是一场豪赌 但如果我说对了
It's a gamble, but if I'm right, it's one hell of a long.
这个做多操作可厉害了
你知道艾瑞克 这趟一定会想把我挖走
You know, it was inevitable
that Eric tried to poach me on this trip.
那就是霍布斯式风格吗?
Is that what you'd call that? Hobbesian?
现学现卖♥♥
Check me out!
你考虑过吗?
Did you entertain that?
你有笔吗?
You got a pen?
我要划重点
I need to underline something.
我要记住霍布斯这段话
This Hobbes is worth remembering.
这是礼物吧?
Looks like a gift.
纪念品
A memento.
”勿忘你终有一死”
Memento mori.
艾瑞克,那个小人在哪里?
Eric, where is the wee prick?
速战速决吧
Let's just get this done, shall we?
对,稍等一下
Yeah. Uh, one second.
请留言
Please leave a message.
荷波,是我,大家都在楼下了
Harpsichord, it's me. Everyone's down here.
Uh...
快要结束了,等等见
we're nearly through this.
See you soon.
瑞希,帮我下一个大单 盘前,一千六百万股
Rishi, I need you to cross a block for me.
Pre-open. 16 million.
荷波,我还没开工
Harper, I'm hanging out my arse.
连保湿霜都没擦 盖子都还没开‥
I've not even moisturized, and pulled the top off it--
必须在开♥盘♥前搞定
I need this to happen pre-the open.
布鲁要跟富东买♥♥下 一半莱肯股权
Bloom is gonna buy half of FutureDawn's stake in Rican.
为什么,他想干嘛?
Why would he do that? What's the angle?
你何时变得这么啰嗦? 去交易就是了
Since when do you need context? Execute the trade.
-艾瑞克批准了吗? -什么批准?
- Has Eric signed off on this? - Sign off?
What fucking "sign off"?
你不能事先安排大宗买♥♥卖♥♥ 我需要买♥♥家和卖♥♥家
You can't pre-arrange a block sale.
都有了,我早上跟富东安娜吉尔林 手下的哈利谈过了
I need the buyer and the seller.
I have that. I spoke to Harry on Anna Gearing's desk
我也拿到布鲁的单子 他和安娜吉尔林已经讲好价钱
this morning at FutureDawn. I have the order from Bloom.
He and Anna Gearing have already agreed on a price.
她在48块时卖♥♥ 他加0点25
She sells at 48, he pays a quarter.
好,那给我卖♥♥家
All right. Well, then get me a fucking seller!
所有交易都要透过执行办公室 我拿到单子了
All trades go through the execution desk, Rishi.
送上门的生意不能拒绝
I have the order. We don't say no to biz in hand.
欧洲一分钟后开市
One minute before European open.
早安,詹姆斯,蛋还好吗?
Morning, James. How are your eggs?
快冷了,大家都在哪里?
Getting cold. Where is everybody?
看来杰西布鲁对这家公♥司♥的未来 居然比它的管理者更关心
It appears that, uh, Jesse Bloom, of all people,
cares more about the future of this company
than its custodians.
开市时我把手上一半的股权 卖♥♥给杰西了
At market open, I'll have sold half my equity to Jesse.
让他有了莱肯的控制股权
Giving him the controlling interest of Rican.
哈利,又是我,荷波
Harry, Harper again.
我需要订单才能以48元 卖♥♥1600万股莱肯股票
I need an order that instructs me to sell
sixteen million shares of Rican Health at 48--
我的卖♥♥家呢?
- Where's my seller? - Harry confirms.
哈利证实了,富东用48元卖♥♥出
FutureDawn sells at 48. Bloom buys at 48.25.
布鲁以48点25买♥♥入
若两次大单交易都整了费林 他以后不会再找我们
If we fuck Felim twice on a block,
我们各做各的工作就好
he will never trade with us again.
I'm doing my job. Do yours.
我们只对付钱的人负责 付钱的人在她那里
We answer to the man who pays.
She has a man who pays.
交易
Execute.
交易
Execute.
搞定,48元
Done, 48!
搞定,48点25
♪ THIS MUST BE THE PLACE" BY TALKING HEADS PLAYING] ♪
Done, 48.25!
传证实讯息
Send the confirms.
艾瑞克,没有结果 与你来往也没什么意思了
You know, without results, Eric,
all we're really left with is your character.
你这人怎么样我也根本不清楚
And what the fuck is that even, really?
很高兴跟你相识一场
Nice knowing you for a time.
♪ THIS MUST BE THE PLACE" BY TALKING HEADS CONTINUES] ♪
待续
谢谢观赏
♪ Home is where I want to be
♪ Pick me up And turn me 'round ♪
♪ I feel numb
♪ Born with a weak heart
♪ I guess I must be having fun
♪ The less we say about it The better ♪
♪ Make it up as we go along
♪ Feet on the ground Head in the sky ♪
♪ It's okay I know nothing's wrong ♪
♪ Nothing
♪ Oh! I got plenty of time
♪ Oh!
♪ You got light in your eyes
♪ And you're standing here Beside me ♪
♪ THIS MUST BE THE PLACE" BY TALKING HEADS CONCLUDES] ♪
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表