剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
温登病得很重
Uh, Wyndham's really quite sick.
我本来以为是他疑病症发作
I initially put it down to his hypochondria,
但我跟他太太通过电♥话♥ 他真的住院了
but I just spoke to his wife and he's actually
-要命 -他已经脱离险境了
- in the hospital. - Fucking hell.
Hmm. He's through the worst of it,
但是他不在 我们都得多分担一些
but we all really need to pull together in his absence.
肯尼,温登病了我很遗憾
Look, Kenny, I'm really sorry Wyndham's sick,
but, um, I'm not gonna be making up the shortfall.
但别指望我去补短缺
我很乐意去柏林出差 但之后我就不干了
I'm happy to do the Berlin trip, but then I'm out.
温登不在,我们不能让客户流失
We just can't afford client churn with Wyndham gone.
外人会觉得我们群龙无首
It makes us look like we need a daddy.
我不想影响 你去私人理财部的调动
I'd hate to have to jeopardize your move to PWM,
但如果贾姬和安娜不来电 我必须把你留在这里负责她
but if Jackie and Anna don't jive,
I am gonna have to keep you here to cover her.
届时也不会是我决定 我万万不想让你不快乐
It wouldn't be my doing, the last thing I want to do
is to keep you from being happy.
这会是出于对业务需求的考量
It would be the needs of the business.
召唤大学生
- Accio undergrad talent.
Yesterday, I was out when they've got a walk-in...
你还有兴趣回去母校?
You still up for going back in time?
对,我买♥♥了下午的火车票
Oh, yeah, the train's booked for this afternoon.
太好了,牛津
Great. Oxford. Isn't that Harry Potter cathedral there?
-哈利波特是在那里拍的吧? -对
Yeah.
”是啦唯啊萨,不是啦唯喔萨”
"It's... it's levi-o-sa, not levio-sa."
我是要你特别注意这个女孩
I want specific attention to be paid to this girl.
是女性‥大学生,黛芬妮莫森
Uh, woman.
Uh, undergraduate. Daphne Mosson.
我们春招时就注意到她了
She was on our radar over Spring Week,
政经哲主修,预计拿一级荣誉学位
expected a congratulatory first in PPE,
学生会会长 麦肯锡,高盛和外♥交♥部♥都想找她
President of the Union. McKinsey, Goldman,
the Foreign Office all made offers.
-真厉害 -我希望她到我们组
- That's impressive. - I want her on this desk and it'll be a smoother sell
由年龄和背景相近的人开口 她可能比较容易接受
coming from someone closer to her in-- in age.
Failing that, you've got your background.
就是英国人啦 你去跟她吃顿晚餐
Oh, you know, like-- like Brit shit?
Go-- go to this recruitment dinner,
喂饱她,给她戴顶帽子
get her fed, put a cap on her head.
假装自己是琼格鲁登 想招募她加入突击者队
Imagine you're Jon Gruden and you wanna make her a Raider.
但换成她能接受的说法
But-- but something that she might actually go for.
好
Right.
去迷住她
Yeah, you know, charm her.
其中的含意自己体会
Interpret that how you will.
你可以带个毕业生 外汇组那个女生,抱歉,是女人
Feel free to bring a grad. Maybe the girl on FX?
- Sorry, woman. - Cool.
-好 -太好了
Great.
好‥
- Cool. - Cool.
- All right.
♪ WHILE SHEPHERDS WATCHED THEIR FLOCKS" PLAYING] ♪
我没有看过有人 在九点之前进办公室
Wow. I don't think I've ever seen
anyone in here pre 9:00 am.
待过金融界就是不一样
Once a banker always a banker.
没想到居然有这么多工作要做
I just... I can't believe how much work there is to do.
感谢你在这里坐镇
Mm. Appreciate you manning the fort.
可以的话 我还真想一周只进来一小时
I'd work in this office an hour a week, tops, if I could.
太多了,对吧?
- Too much, isn't it? Real life. - Real people.
-这就是真实人生 -和真实的人
有人找我去做 科技和健康部的国务大臣
I have been asked to become the new Minister of State
for Technology and Health.
我希望你能加入我的团队
I'd love for you to be a part of my team.
会有什么变化吗?
What would change?
也许这样首相就不会老是 在夏日派对上摸我的膝盖了
Maybe it'll stop the PM from touching my knee
- at the Spectator summer party, eh?
这件事情你不要说出去
Now, um...
...this stays between these four walls...
但亚马逊就快要买♥♥下 英国每一家快助了
...but Amazon are a breath away
from acquiring every FastAide in the UK.
我会担任反竞争委员会的主席
I'm going to be chairing the anti-competition committee around it.
你对这件事有兴趣?
Have you got a dog in the fight?
我个人认为莱肯 比较适合跟国民保健署签约
Personally, I think Rican's a better landing place
for these NHS contracts than...
好过被亚马逊 打造成四不像怪物的快助
...whatever hybrid Amazon are planning with FastAide.
推出这种科技不需要实体地点
I-- I don't think we need a physical location for this
technology rollout.
重点是我想请你帮忙 委员会的准备工作
Point is...
I want you to work on the prep for this committee.
我以为你会比较雀跃
I thought you'd be a bit more animated.
对不起‥这是个大好机会
I'm so sorry. Sorry, no.
That's a phenomenal opportunity. Th-- thank you.
谢谢
这样你就能离开 这间该死的办公室了
Let's get you out of this fucking office, yeah?
一想到你被困在这里就让我郁闷
The thought of you stuck in here depresses me.
喂?
- Hello. - [OVER PHONE] Hi, am I speaking
请问是罗伯史毕林先生吗?
to Mr. Robert Spearing?
我就是
Uh. Speaking.
抱歉冒昧打电♥话♥来 但我费了番功夫才找到你
Hi, sorry if this is a bit intrusive,
but I had to do a bit of digging to find you.
我叫杰克高佛
My name's Jack Gove.
在帮克莱门科温处理法律事务
I'm tying up some legal loose ends for Clement Cowan.
我是他的遗嘱执行人
I'm the executor of his estate.
科温先生留了几样东西给你
Mr. Cowan has left you a number of items,
方便把您的正确地址 传给我们吗?
would you be so kind as to send us
the correct postal address?
喂?
Hello?
抱歉
Sorry, um...
抱歉
Sorry...
请问葬礼何时举♥行♥?
Could you remind me when they're having
the funeral, please?
今天下午
It's this afternoon.
喂‥?
Hello?
- Hello?
丹尼,你圣诞节要慷慨解囊吧?
Oi, Digital Versatile Disc! You throwing money
我不知道你在说什么
at it this Christmas?
你圣诞节会买♥♥♥春♥吗?
- I don't know what that means.
只会买♥♥一次 没啦,我们要去杰克孙维
- Are you paying for sex this Christmas?
- Only in Iran.
Nah, we're going to Jacksonville.
你不是个苍白的秃头胖子
You're not pallid, fat and bald.
股票组的柏提是个 苍白的秃头胖子
Bertie in Equities is a pallid, fat, balding man.
你们阵前换将我很不满意
I don't appreciate this last minute shift.
文书作业出了问题 原定就是我要来
It's a clerical error. I was always supposed to be
我和安娜谈了很多 现在快助和莱肯的事传得沸沸扬扬
on the ticket. I speak with Anna a lot.
There's been a lot of noise around FastAide and Rican,
其中许多都是谣言
I mean, a lot of rumors.
我是她的理专 她别想透过你们组操作外汇
Well, she's not going to trade any fucking FX
through your CPS desk while I cover her.
贾姬,我说过你才是外人
I told you this already.
Jackie, you're the stranger here.
我跟安娜有交情,荷波也是
I have a relationship with Anna. Harper has a relationship
在我转到私人理财部前 要先平稳交接
with Anna. We just need a smooth transition
for when I go to PWM.
我们会帮你敲边鼓,赞美你
We'll flank you, sing your praises.
拜托让我们主导
Please, just let us do the talking.
你们都不知道自己现在多幸运
You girls don't even know you're born.
如果我第三年的时候耍这种花招
If I'd pulled a stunt like this back when I was
你不知道我们组的男人 会把我说得多难听
in my third year, you've no idea what the men on my desk
would've called me.
♪ [UPLIFTING TECHNO MUSIC PLAYING] ♪
脱欧之后我没来过柏林 最好放低声量
I haven't been to Berlin since Brexit.
So, maybe let's keep our voices down.
雅思敏,我仍然是欧盟骄傲的成员
I'm still a proud member of the European Union, Yasmin.
- Let's go.
你不用收留我的 谢谢,你家真棒
You did not have to let me stay here. Thank you.
This is incredible.
小公♥寓♥罢了
Oh, it's just a pied-à-terre.
- Hmm.
管家还是每天会来
The housekeeper still comes every day.
我知道很荒谬 我爸不愿缩减她的工时
Mad, I know, but my dad didn't want to reduce her days,
我们只好付钱请她 打扫本来就很干净的房♥子
so we pay her to clean a clean house.
不管我赚多少钱 这个圈子的人永远不会接纳我
Doesn't matter how much money I earn,
they'll never let me in these circles.
这张照片好可爱
This is really cute.
Wow.
卡布里鸟
- Capri.
2005年拍的,陈年往事了
Like, 2005? Ancient history.
这是谁?
Who is this?
保姆,也是我们家的朋友 她好像是麦辛的远亲
Nanny.
Family friend, I think she's like
Maxim's third cousin.
她叫泰瑞莎
- Theresa. - Hmm.
令堂一定不欢迎她
Bet your mom didn't like having her around.
抱歉,不好笑
- Oh, sorry. Bad joke. - Yeah. Well...
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表