剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi.
好的 干杯
Okay, cheers!
干杯 干杯
Cheers! Cheers!
你吸烟吗
什么
想去个地方聊聊吗
但是 你怎么 你♥他♥妈♥怎么负担得起这种地方
But how... how the fuck do you afford a place like this?
靠才华
Talent.
你不用早起吗
You don't have to be up early?
不用
No.
我老板 他基本上每周都飞非洲
My boss, he flies to Africa basically weekly.
所以那就是我的懒觉时间
And that's my lie-in.
我不想占你便宜
I don't want to take advantage of you.
你的舌头想用在哪里都行
You can use your tongue wherever you want.
来吧
Come on.
我前男友说我下面看起来像粉色泡泡糖
My ex said my pussy looks like pink bubble gum.
嘿 嘿 嗨
Hey, hey. Hi.
早 早 早
Morning. Morning. Morning.
抱歉 对 我 我煮了点 咖啡
Sorry, yeah, I... I made some... coffee.
谢谢
Thank you.
呃 如果你告诉过我名字 我忘了
Well, if you told me your name, I've forgotten it.
我们做了什么 所以 我是
What did we do? So, I'm...
我是 我是吉姆
I'm... I'm Jim.
吉姆·戴克 来自金融快讯杂♥志♥
Jim Dycker... from FinDigest.
你是唯一一个回复我的人
You're the only person who replies to me.
你们公♥司♥没人回我电♥话♥
No one at your company returns my calls.
詹姆斯·戴克
James Dycker?
我的天 我回复那是出于他妈该死的职业礼貌
Oh my God. I replied to that as a professional fucking courtesy.
对 不 不 我知道 我知道 但是听着
Yeah, no, no. I know, I know. But look.
听着 有 有很多匿名方式可以
Listen. There... there are multiple anonymous ways to
我的天 这他妈到底是怎么回事
Oh my God. What the actual fuck?
你♥他♥妈♥到底在说什么
What the fuck are you even talking about?
滚出我他妈的家
Get out of my fucking house!
你的所有引述都可以不注明出处
All your quotes could be not for attribution.
或者就让我跟你老板谈谈
Or just let me speak to your boss.
你跟踪我 你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
You followed me? Are you fucking crazy?
好了 把你那小笔记本拿出来的时机他妈已经过了 白♥痴♥
Okay, the time to get your little notepad out has fucking passed, dickhead!
行了 行了 出去
Okay. Okay, get out!
带着你那些新闻伦理滚蛋
Get the fuck out of here with journalistic ethics,
你这个该死的跟踪狂
you fucking stalker!
而且我男朋友很快就回来了
And my boyfriend will be home soon,
他块头很大 而且他妈是黑人
and he's big, and he's fucking Black!
哇 什 什么意思
Wow. Wha... What does that mean?
你知道什么意思 贱♥人♥
You know what it means, bitch!
我没打算回这里来的 好吗
I wasn't intending to come back here, okay?
但我是人 我犯了个该死的判断错误
But I'm human. I made an error of fucking judgment.
我知道 我知道 但是听着
I know, I know. But listen.
我一直在和你老板的前助理联♥系♥
I've been communicating with your boss's old assistant.
也许 也许 问问他关于她的事
Maybe, maybe, ask him about her.
她在哪儿 我猜签了保密协议封口了 对吧
Where is she? I guess NDA'd to fuck, okay?
因为问题 它们不会凭空消失
Because questions, they don't just disappear
就因为他否认它们的存在
because he denies they exist.
你在干什么 操
What are you doing? Fuck!
滚开 哇
Get the fuck Whoa!
快他妈离开这儿 好吧
Get the fuck out of here! All right.
我会他妈砍了你 停 我走了 我走了
I will fucking cut you! Stop. I'm leaving. I'm leaving.
我走了 我 如果我能 能拿到我的外套
I'm leaving, I... If I could just... just get my jacket.
我钥匙在里面呢
It's just got my keys in it!
操
Fuck!
真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
Fucking hell!
你们几个鬼鬼祟祟的
You guys are acting shifty.
你是刺♥激♥不足还是过度刺♥激♥了
Are you under or overstimulated?
我周五喝了三瓶酒的午餐
I had a three-bottle lunch on Friday
和 阿什福德资产管理公♥司♥的詹姆斯·阿什福德一起
with James Ashford from Ashford Asset Management.
他气得都忘了和女服务员调情
He was so livid, he forgot to flirt with the waitress.
他眼里仿佛打开了活板门
He had a trapdoor behind his eyes opened
像一个在权衡离婚的男人 你懂的 职业性的那种
like a man weighing a divorce. You know, a professional one.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
总之 他说他会进行正式接触
Anyway, he said he was gonna make official contact,
也就是说 不是那种酒醉午餐式的接触
i.e., not boozy-lunch contact,
和我们投资者关系部的人
with our investor relations guy
商讨从你的基金撤资的事
about withdrawing capital from your fund.
雇你是为了让你跑赢市场
You're paid to outperform the market,
不是跟踪市场
not track it.
罗兰 我他妈完全同意
Roland, I fucking concur.
所以也许你能告诉我 为什么我每次想做空
So maybe you can tell me why it is I'm faced with a firing squad
都像是面对行刑队
every time I try to put a short on.
我来这是提供建议的
I'm here to offer counsel.
我可没见你在别人办公室提供建议
I've not seen you offering counsel in anyone else's office.
你的建议是奥托的指令吗 奥托退休了
Is your counsel Otto's diktat? Otto's retired.
我受够了绕圈子 当初承诺给我一支基金
I'm really tired of dancing around the fact that I was promised a fund
结果给我的感觉却像是一个单独管理账户
and given what feels like a separately managed account
监管程度令人窒息
with claustrophobic levels of oversight.
英国全权销♥售♥主管只是个冗长的说法
Head of UK Discretionary Sales is just a verbose way
说白了就是"保姆" 我们坦诚点
of saying "babysitter," let's be honest.
我想知道你是否打算
I wanted to know whether you intended
继续运作你持有的做空篮子
to keep running the short basket you had on.
这些OnlyFans和海妖直播的胡闹吓到了你的投资者
This OnlyFans and Siren nonsense is spooking your investors.
又监视 是我在管理这支基金 好吗
More surveillance. I am managing this fund, okay?
是的 我仍然认为
And yes, it is still my view
《网络安全法案》将对那些成人内容运营商
that the Online Safety Bill will be a negative catalyst
产生负面催化作用
for those adult content players.
所以我们现在的核心交易是围绕中型打屁♥股♥网站
So now our primary trade centers around mid-cap spank sites?
真有说服力
Compelling.
我想有人会说
I guess one could argue
这些色情服务是掠夺性平台
these porn services are predatory platforms
胁迫弱势群体
that coerce the vulnerable.
你是有什么想直接对我说 还是
Is there something you want to say to me directly, or
不 不 抱歉 我 我说错了 我的错
No, no, sorry. I... I misspoke. My bad.
对 我只是 我认为我们不应该围绕政♥府♥声明的具体措辞
Yeah, I just... I don't think that we should be trading minutes
来争分夺秒地交易
around specific verbiage of government statements
那些可能涉及一篮子股票
that could pertain to a basket of names.
我是说 这些又不是犯罪企业
I mean, it's not like these are criminal enterprises.
呃 但海妖直播
Well, Siren's prevalence
在我的搜索记录里出现的频率感觉像犯罪
in my search history feels criminal though.
开玩笑的 抱歉 我的错
That's a joke. Sorry, my bad.
我不 我不认为自己是个过度手♥淫♥者
I don't... I don't consider myself a prolific masturbator.
好了 够了 够了
Okay, enough, enough.
先生们 我想我们谈完了
Gentlemen, I think we're done here.
除非你们还想"排除故障"你们想出来的其他方法
Unless you'd like to troubleshoot any other methods you got cooking up
来告诉我该怎么他妈做我的工作
to tell me how to do my fucking job.
我曾经以为我们看起来同龄
I used to think we looked the same age.
早知道我能活这么久 我会更好地照顾自己
If I thought I was gonna live this long, I would've taken better care of myself.
你应该试试坚持禁欲
You should try a semen retention streak.
能让你脸上的胶原蛋白更紧实
It firms up the collagen in your face.
不手♥淫♥ 没开玩笑 你真干这事
No fap. No cap, you do that shit?
不 我看上去需要吗
No, does it look like I need to?
老兄 你在发光
Dude, you're glowing.
你把那归功于很少射♥精♥
You chalk that up to infrequent ejaculation?
我喝很多水 你也在发光
I drink a lot of water. You're glowing too.
对于一个像我这样频繁射♥精♥的男人
For a man who comes as much as I do?
是的 不 等等 我们他妈到底在说什么
Yes. No, wait, what the fuck are we even talking about?
这只是90年代的重演
It's just a redux of the '90s
以及基♥督♥教右♥派♥那种大惊小怪
and the pearl-clutching of the Christian right.
我同意 这就像是纽特·金里奇染了头蓝发
I agree, it's Newt Gingrich with a blue rinse job.
但海妖直播的年龄验证方法仍然他妈是垃圾
But Siren's age-verification methods remain fucking trash.
所以他们是这一切破事的避雷针
So they're the lightning rod for all this shit
因为他们犯了最受欢迎的罪
because they committed the crime of being the most popular.
听着 老兄 这是工党政♥府♥的十字军东征
Look, man, this is the Labour government's crusade
反对儿童被变成色情内容
against children being turned into pornography,
而我坚持我们的使命宣言应该永远是扩张
and I maintain our mission statement should always be expansion.
什么
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表