剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
我是公众人物,李欧
I am a public figure, Leopold. Your father's a public figure.
你父亲是公众人物,好吗?
-你完全不觉得骄傲吗? -不是很骄傲
All right? Are you not in any way proud of that?
Not particularly, Dad, no.
知道吗,我也不自豪 果然是有其父必有其子
Well, you know what? Neither am I.
Apple does not fall far from the tree.
抱歉,对不起 杰西,我真的得走了
Sorry, sorry, Jesse, I really do need to go.
你们可以自己离开吗?
Are you okay to let yourself out?
没问题,车子在等了
- Yeah. - Yeah, the car is waiting for you.
回家路上慢慢谈吧
We can continue this on the way home?
载我到市区就行
我很努力了,不能给我一个机会?
- Just drop me off in town. - Hey, dude.
Uh, hey. I'm-- I'm really trying now.
Can you-- can you give me a break?
可以别当着葛斯的面说吗?
Can you not do this in front of Gus?
这不符合他对公众人物的期待
It's not what he expects from a public figure.
谢谢你的便车
I really do appreciate the lift.
- I bet your parents are proud.
你♥爸♥妈一定很骄傲
”荷波史登”
All we have is work, huh?
真是一刻不得闲
杰西,我们要转运了
Listen Jesse, I think this thing is about to move
我跟你没戏唱了
- our fucking way. - I'm done with you.
-我♥干♥嘛接电♥话♥? -我怎么知道你为什么接电♥话♥
- Why did I pick up? - Why did you pick up?
这个等我们老了再分♥析♥吧 但现在给我听好
I'm fucked if I know, but we can psychoanalyze
the whys of you and me when I'm old and you're older.
But, right now, you just need to listen.
快助现在很脆弱
FastAide very fucking fragile
大部分的空单已经脱手了 仓位现在清爽多了
up here now. Most of the key shorts
have been cleared out and positioning is much cleaner.
应该还有几个大户还没脱手
I assume there's a couple of big institutional guys
碰上基本面和重力 那些红迪处♥男♥不堪一击
still to go. Those Reddit virgins
don't ever really stand a chance against fundamentals
and gravity.
所以派对结束了? 做空开始有回报
So the party's over?
Our short's moving in our direction.
等价位好再强制平仓是对的
Prudent to stop out at a more favorable level.
不对,派对才刚开始
No, our party's just starting.
你相信我吗?
Do you trust me?
我不知道你想干嘛
I don't know where you're going with this.
就是那种难以形容的潜意识感觉
That whatever, ineffable, subconscious thing,
你对我有吗,你信任我吗?
do you have that with me? Do you trust me?
听着,你的交易员说 那是空中阁楼
Look your trader says it's held up by air.
最后一个人平仓之后就要垮了
After the last guy stops out, it's cratering.
最后一个人就是我
And that last guy is me.
不是那笔交易 那不是我们要做的交易
That's not the trade. That's not our trade.
我不会平仓的 我不会让你亏损
I'm not stopping out. I am not letting you walk away
from this with a loss. We sell more into the reversal.
我们加码下注,打得它求饶
And we pummel this bitch until she yelps.
真可爱,但是你也听到 交易员说的话了
That's all very cute, but you heard your trader.
他觉得要下来了
He thinks it's going down now, from his lips to God's ears.
若他说得没错 他不会出高价的
He's not going to put in a strong bid.
他有什么诱因吗?
- I mean, w-- what's the catalyst? - Yes, it's going down.
对,的确是在跌 但我们说的是交易之后的交易
But that is the trade after the trade.
首先他必须预期股价会上扬
First, he needs to think it's going up...
因为有大户要买♥♥进才能强制平仓
because a big investor still needs to buy to cover
in order to stomp out.
那个大户就是你
You are gonna be that big investor.
我会确保让他误解你的意思
I'll make sure he reads you the wrong way.
我们要骗他 我们告诉他你要平仓
We are going to cheat him.
We're gonna tell him that you're stomping out,
让他觉得你要买♥♥进股票补空单
he'll think you're buying to cover the short,
抬高自己的售价
so he'll set his price high.
我们敲定他的价钱 透过他卖♥♥出,逆转这个局势
We'll get his price, and then we'll sell through him
and move this thing our direction.
-如果你成功的话‥ -你要昭告天下,你是我的客户
- You pull this off... - Then you are my client.
And you will tell everyone.
如果我想去摩根史坦利,高盛 瑞士信贷,花旗
And if I wanna go to MS, GS, CS, Citi, fucking Mars,
甚至是火星
你都要告诉他们 我是你业务的担♥保♥人
you will tell them that I am the guarantor
of your business.
等这件事成功了之后我们再说吧
You make this happen, maybe we are talking again.
等一下
- Sec.
瑞希,布鲁受不了了
Rish, Bloom's in max pain. He shorted a ton of FastAide
他透过高盛做空快助 现在想透过我们平仓
through Goldman and he wants to stop out through us,
清掉空头,我们能帮忙吗?
cut his short. Can we help?
如果他听得到 如果那个狗东西听得到
If he can hear me, if the prick can hear me...
他听到了吗?
He get that?
跟他说我喜欢这支股票
Tell him I, uh, I love the name.
不对,是爱死这支股票了
No, no. I-- I adore the name. I introduced the name
我狠操它之后 再把它介绍给我爸妈
to my parents after I rattled her seven ways to Sunday.
我就是这么爱快助
That's how much I love FastAide.
想平仓的话得花大钱
Getting out is gonna cost him.
他知道你很厉害,你知道他的走向
Okay, he gets it. You have a big dick.
他必须买♥♥进才能平仓
You know his direction?
He has to buy to cover to stop out.
他想知道一千九百万股要花多少?
He wants to know how wide you'll be
跟他说是 一千八百九十五万两千股
- in 19 million shares. - Actually, tell him,
the exact amount is 18.952 million,
他肯定会觉得这是平仓 而且我要退场了
then he'll definitely think it's an unwind
and I'm getting out.
抱歉,确切数字 是一千八百九十五万两千股
Sorry the exact amount is, um, 18.952 million shares.
全部一次跟你交易
- Full size, only you.
最后一笔交易价是92 还在上涨
Okay, last trade was 92, trading up.
我可以在中间给他60点 买♥♥下一千八百九十五万两千股
I can make him 60 points wide around my mid
on 18.952 million, if he guarantees to trade now.
但他必须保证现在交易 不管什么保护♥法♥了
Fuck Dodd Frank. How're you left?
叫他等一下
Tell him to wait.
85点45,价差3左右 他要吗?
85/45 around 3. He like it?
让他等 我们能等到更好的价钱
Make him wait. We'll get a better price.
更高了,现在是95点55 我要把他榨干
Off. Higher now, make him 95/55. I'm taking him to the cleaners.
就是现在,出手,卖♥♥‥
Do the man there.
给你了,布鲁以295售出 一千八百九十五万两千股
- Yours. Sell, sell, sell. - Yours.
Bloom sells 18.952 million at 295.
真佩服你
I'm quietly impressed.
Um...
给我? 什么意思?
..."yours"? What do you mean fucking yours?
我是说他卖♥♥了
- I mean, he sells.
你脑子有洞吗? 是不是疯了?
Are you mentally challenged?
他跟你保证的是交易
Are you out of your fucking tree?
保证你的价差,你的价位 而不是走向
He guaranteed you a trade. On your spread. On your price.
Not a direction.
是你自己过度解读
You read him too far, took the piss, he called you out
你忙着取笑他 被他反将一军,就这样
and that's that.
你当我是软脚虾吗?
Do you think I'm soft?
你比了手势成交,他是买♥♥家
You put your hand up to signal we were done and he was a buyer.
你看错了,我叫你等一下
You misread my signal.
然后比手势叫你卖♥♥ 我们有口头约定,这你很清楚
I told you to wait, and then I signaled to sell.
Rish, we have a verbal contract. You know that.
这种鸟事难免会发生
Shit happens. Let's just eat it. It's Bloom. He's satisfied--
我们就认了吧,反正布鲁很满意
荷波,我才是老千 谁都不能对我耍老千
Harper, I'm the fucking spiv. You don't spiv the spiv.
你故意让瑞希误会
You knowingly helped Rishi read him the wrong way.
所以瑞希在市价上加了三个百分点
So Rishi laid three points above the fair price,
希望杰西会买♥♥进
expecting Jesse to buy it off him.
对,现在我手上有一堆烂价股票
Right! And now I'm long a load more of this shit
at a shit price. I'm in a 75-million-dollar hole.
你害我亏了7500万
我全都听到了 我在听你们的对话,荷波
I heard the whole sorry fucking thing.
I was patched into your line, Harper.
那你为什么不出面?
Well, then, why didn't you fucking step in?
我要看清她是什么样的人
I wanted proof of who she was.
我整年的业绩都被她毁了
She's blown up my entire year.
这种行为会让你众叛亲离
- You're gonna be losing friends
那你又是什么人?
- with this kind of behavior. - And who are you then?
只有表面?
Face value? I knew you were full of shit.
我早就知道你满嘴屁话
去死吧
Go fuck yourself.
我必须马上报上去
I have to take this upstairs immediately.
马上登出公♥司♥通讯
Immediately. Log out of your Bloomie.
我说马上,我不是在开玩笑
Fucking now! I'm not fucking around!
看到没有,股价开始涨了
Well, would you look at that, it's starting to tick up.
看来你的大客户 还是比不过网路的力量
Turns out your man's no match for the internet, love.
滚出我的办公室
Get off my fucking floor.
”从房♥间的凌乱可看出 是一向有人服侍的屋主所为”
"The room was in that disorder, produced only by those
- who have always had servants."
海明威写的,在描述一个 找不到人生目标的富家女
Hemingway.
About a very rich girl who doesn't know
what she's doing with her life.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表