剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
你还会跟麦辛见面吗?
Do you still see Maxim?
不会,我现在跟他们家没那么熟了
No.
I'm not really close with that side
of the family anymore.
有什么能帮你的吗?
So, can I help you with something?
我必须知道你跟我父亲 是不是有过一段情
I need to know whether you had a relationship
with my father.
我不确定自己究竟记得什么
'Cause I have a mem--
I'm not exactly sure what I remember.
但是确定有我必须知道的事情
I just know that there is something I need to know.
我们是有过一段情,但是结束了
We had a relationship.
- It ended. That's it. - When?
什么时候? 你们在一起多久?
你不该问这些,好吗?
- For how long? - This is inappropriate,
为什么,因为你收了他的钱?
- okay? - Why?
Because you took his money?
这一切都是他买♥♥的?
Because he paid for all of this?
不是,是因为你会吵醒我女儿
No, because you're going to wake up my daughter.
你似乎知道依法我不能谈这件事 那你为什么还问?
You seem to know that, legally, I can't speak about this.
So, why are you asking me?
你女儿几岁?
How old is your daughter?
你当时几岁?
How old were you?
我那时候已经成年了 如果你是想问这个的话
I was legal if that's what you want to know.
我以前很爱你父亲
I loved your father.
那是很久以前的事 而且持续得太久
It was a long time ago and it went on for too long.
但我曾经很爱他
But I loved him.
我帮你叫计程车
I'm going to call you a cab.
我跟你好几个月没见了
我很想念你
我也想你,你有冰♥毒♥吗?
你有时间吗?
这是谁?
我朋友
你是怎么认识麦克的?
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
你巡回比赛时多常吸毒?
How often did you do this on tour?
Um...
一天到晚吸
All the time.
我刚来这里的时候也是 但后来停了
And, you know, when I first got here.
Then I stopped.
我们回家好不好?
- Can't we just go home?
装饰得很漂亮
Decorations look good.
我们整年都不拆的 你又玩过头了吧?
Yeah, we never take 'em down.
You fucking overdid it again, didn't you?
拜托你吃点东西
Eat something solid for fuck's sake.
你吃了酒吧的烂食物吧?
You been on that horrible pub grub gear.
对不对?
Haven't you?
你懂我的
Yeah, you know me.
亏你长得这么帅,狼狈死了
You look like shit for a handsome lad.
幸亏我长得像妈
- Thank God, I look like Mom. - Hmm. Thank God.
是啊,幸亏
她是个暴君
She was a tyrant, you know.
你说得太客气了,但是没错
Good word for her. She were a bit, yeah.
她把你说得很不堪
She said horrible shit about you.
她当着我的面也说 说我很无趣
She said it to my face, too. She said I was static.
别管那些了,她永远蠢蠢欲动
Don't worry about that. She was restless,
她也老是在唠叨你
just like you, always in your ear.
老是在告诉你该怎么做 那也没什么,她爱你
She was in your ear a lot about how you should be
and look, that's fine.
我不在你身边,不表示我不爱你
She loved you, just 'cause I weren't,
doesn't mean I didn't.
爸
Dad?
这些年来我没有‥
Dad, the last few years,
你什么都不欠我的
- I haven't been very-- - Hey.
You don't owe me anything.
我们永远都在从头开始
It's always day one with us.
♪ For yonder breaks A new and glorious morn... ♪
你小孩在家?
Are your kids in?
你弟弟? 对,我正要叫他们起床
Your brothers? Yeah. I was just about to get them up.
♪ Fall on your knees...
你们这些小魔头,给我起床
Tyrants!
Come on, you little bastards, out of bed.
-♪ O hear... ♪ - Hey! Hey!
大哥来了,他在楼下
-♪ The angels' voices...♪ - Your brother, Rob, is here, he's downstairs.
太棒了,他是来过节的吗?
-那你们要乖一点才行 -少来
If you behave yourself, mate...
♪ O night
不要‥
♪ Divine...
你有两则新留言,第一则新留言
You have two new messages.
First new message.
我是妮可,你的客户
[OVER PHONE] Hi, it's Nicole, your client.
我才没有想你,但你是我的理专
Look, obviously, I don't miss you or anything
所以得回我电♥话♥
but you're my coverage, so I expect you to return
my call.
第二则新留言
Second new message.
老兄,我是丹尼 听说你昨晚玩得很疯
[OVER PHONE] Rob, hey, it's DVD.
So, I heard you had a good time last night then, huh?
干得好,黛芬妮加入了
Well, that's great fucking work.
Daphne's in. See you in the office.
办公室见
♪ Fall on your knees
♪ O hear the angels' voices♪
♪ O night divine♪
♪ O night when Christ was born♪
♪ O night... ♪
锻炼心灵也许很辛苦 但是能让你得到真正的成果
"Achieving mental strength may be tough
but it will get you real results.
锻炼心灵也许很辛苦 但是能让你得到真正的成果
Achieving mental strength may be tough
but it will get you real results.
锻炼心灵也许很辛苦 但是能让你得到真正的成果
Achieving mental strength may be tough
but it will get you real results."
我要你跟我回伦敦
I want you to come back to London with me.
为什么?
Why would I do that?
我赚的钱够我们用
I make enough money to support us both.
我可以照顾你 你不用过这种生活
I'll look after you.
You don't have to live like this.
我喜欢这种生活
I like how I live.
这会是我们的秘密
It will be our secret.
我们甚至不用跟妈妈讲话 就我们两个过
We won't even have to speak to Mom. It will just be us.
什么”我们”?
从来就没有过”我们”
There was never any us, only you.
只有你
你为什么说这种话?
Why are you saying that?
荷波,你是我见过最自私的人
Harper, you're the most selfish person I've ever met
in my life.
-我自私? -对
I'm selfish?
我们生活的重心都是你
- Yeah. - Our whole fucking life
was about you.
你知道跟你长大是什么感觉吗?
Do you know what it was like growing up with you?
天啊
Oh, my God.
从我以为你死掉的那一刻起 我就在为你而活
I have been living for you from the moment
你知道你是那样对我的吧? 我以为你死了
that I thought you were dead. Because you know
that you're still dead to me, right?
我被你害惨了
You know that I thought you were dead?
You did that to me.
每一年你离开的那天
Every fucking year on the day that you left,
我必须这样活下去
I have to fucking live with that.
所以你一年只想到我一次?
Oh, okay, so, um...
So, you only thought about me once a year?
真是太谢谢你了
No, thank you so much for that. I really--
我真的感激不尽
- I fucking appreciate it. - You made me fail
你害我这辈子 最重要的考试考砸了
the most important exam of my life.
考试,懂我的意思了吗? 你该死的考试
A fucking exam, you see what I mean?
你让我活在谎言之中
- Your fucking exam. - I've been living a fucking lie.
我害你的?
I ma-- I made you?
你为什么躲起来? 为什么躲着我?
Why are you hiding? Why are you hiding from me?
你对我的苦难视而不见 你指望我原谅你吗?
You need me to forgive you for the fact that you ignored
how bad it was for me?
你庆祝得比妈还夸张
I mean, you celebrated more than Mom did.
我恐慌症发作
I was having a fucking panic attack
你却逼我上场打完网球赛
and-- and you pushed me out to finish a tennis match.
-因为我希望你成功 -不要‥
- We wanted you to succeed! - Don't!
我不知道你那么苦,对不起‥
I didn't know how bad it was.
听你在放屁
- I'm sorry. I'm sorry! - See, that's bullshit.
不然你不会 来这里想用钱把我”治”好
That's fucking bullshit or you wouldn't be here
with your fucking money trying to fucking...
...fix me.
你来这里是因为 你知道自己跟她一样罪孽深重
And you're only here now because you know
you're as guilty as she is.
你只在乎你自己
You only give a fuck about yourself.
你没有爱人的能力
You're not capable of actual love...
因为你是个自恋狂
'cause you're a fucking narcissist.
你知道吗?
You know...
在状况特别糟的日子,我觉得‥
on dark days...
I think...
你知道我们分享了妈妈的子♥宫♥
you knew we shared a womb together, but...
但你很清楚我们之中 只有一个人能真正地脱离
...you knew...
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表