剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
I didn't know he was gonna move the market
with a few public sentences.
你让他看见转机,而他也藉机利用
I think you led him to water and he drank.
看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eye
告诉我,你不知道
and tell me you didn't know.
我不知道
I didn't know.
那我这么说吧
I'm gonna say this...
我们与艾德勒会面
we can meet Adler, use Bloom, play to stay in London.
利用布鲁的事 争取留在伦敦的机会
或是我们忘了这件事
Or we forget the whole thing.
你彻底与布鲁切割
You cut Bloom off at the root.
我退休
I retire.
你回去纽约
You go back to New York.
但你现在还年轻
But you're playing a young person's game.
你的决定会影响后续职涯
This is a young person's decision.
我不可能回家
Going home is a non-starter.
那我们只好承担你种下的恶果
So we're gonna lie in the bed you made.
你是不是有事要告诉我?
Do you have something you want to tell me?
你以为我会相信 布鲁公开谈论反竞争调查‥
You expect me to believe Jesse Bloom running his mouth
about the anti-competition committee in a public forum
was what?
是宇宙共时性的结果吗?
Cosmic synchronicity?
他说了什么?
What did he say?
他谈到反竞争委员会
He spoke about the anti-competition committee.
更正,他让委员会重启调查
Correction, he spoke it into being.
靠着口才让调查重回议程
He spoke it back onto the agenda.
我完全不知道
- I literally have no idea. - Hmm.
爱尔兰人的喝法
Irish-ing it.
这值得庆祝
We're celebrating.
新闻播出后
With this news flow,
那些在疫情期间 靠关系得到执政♥权♥的人‥
and the general COVID job-for-mates,
首相将会重组人事 进行内阁改组
Number 10 is cleaning house
with another fucking cabinet reshuffle.
首相下午找我会谈
The Prime Minister summoned me this afternoon.
他希望我担任卫生大臣
He likes me for Health Secretary.
或许我们确实能称霸宇宙
- Maybe we do rule the cosmos. - Seems that way.
似乎是这样没错
我的口风有时不太紧 但总能歪打正着
I can be loose-lipped, when it suits.
所以是你泄漏消息?
So, you leaked it?
我不方便做出回应
I couldn't possibly comment.
你该知道,你刚刚一承认 我就得要你走人吧?
Well, you understand with that admission,
I have to let you go?
什么?
Excuse me?
布鲁挑选的时机只有内部人士知情
Bloom's timing is slightly insidery.
让他能顺势交易
Just the right side.
我们会说是后进先出
We'll spin it as last in, first out.
新人犯了错
Newbie mistake.
单纯是行政疏失
A simple admin error.
这十分无情‥
I'd almost call this callous--
我们圈内的人
Mm-mm, people like us
都该知道”无情”这个词 太过于情感丰富
know that callous is too emotive a word.
我们都是实用主义者
We're pragmatists.
-看到球停止滚动后‥ -你便顺势打击
I saw the lie of the ball and...
And you played it as it lay.
我甚至不必挥杆
I didn't even have to swing.
或许我不适合从政
I'm not sure I'm cut out for politics.
或许不适合
Maybe not.
但你可以考虑协助拉选票
Politicking perhaps?
你该感谢杰西
Keep Jesse in your debt.
我们是台面上的权力
Ours is power in performance.
他则掌握实际的权力
His is power in reality.
小敏
Mina!
我不确定该怎么说
I'm not sure how to phrase this...
我‥
I-- Let me start again.
让我重新说一遍
亲爱的,怎么了?
What is it, darling?
我一直想当面质问你
I have been trying to confront you on this.
天啊,又怎样了?
Oh, my God. What is it now?
你是不是诱♥奸♥过泰瑞莎?
I think you groomed Theresa.
什么?
What? Wait, hold on.
等一下
哪个泰瑞莎,保母吗?
Theresa who? Theresa, the nanny? Groomed?
诱♥奸♥?
对
Yeah, can't believe I'm using that word.
我竟然得用那个词
同感,太恶心了
Nor can I. It's disgusting and I want you to retract it.
请你收回那句话
不然还能怎么说?
What other word is there?
她认识你时还未成年
She was a child when you met her.
是啊,她曾是个孩子
Yeah, she was once,
我也曾经是,但我们开始时已经‥
even I was once, but not when we started...
随便你说
whatever.
你很没说服力
It's indefensible.
许多人进出那栋房♥子
Many people came through that house.
而多数人都不被我放在眼里
Most of them were fucking invisible.
你何时注意到她?
So when did you notice her?
我哪会记得,我不知道
How am I expected to pinpoint that? I don't know.
你自己能记得 首次遇见员工的情况吗?
Do you have perfect recall of when you met the people
你何时开始对她‥
- who work for us? - When did you start
to see her like...
图谋不轨?
like that?
自从她长出胸部之后?
You know... What? When she grew a pair of tits?
是的
Yes.
就是从她长出胸部后,没错
When she grew a pair of fucking tits! Yes!
在她成为女人后
When she became a fucking woman.
好,那是什么时候?
Yeah, and when was that?
她当时十五岁吗?
Was she 15? Fourteen?
十四岁?
如果我十二岁时 就说我内心是个女人呢?
What would you say if I told you I felt like a woman at 12?
她渴望我时已经心智成熟了
She was a woman when she wanted me.
我们都是成年人了
We were adults.
可以享受性♥爱♥
We're allowed to like fucking.
我们以前还会一起游泳
We all used to swim together.
-什么? -我们三个以前会一起游泳
- What? - You, me, her, we used to go swimming...
- ...together. It's disgusting!
恶心极了
你有丝毫罪恶感吗?
- Do you even feel guilty? - What fucking for?
为何要有?
我郑重声明 是你妈决定要付她封口费
And for the record,
it was your mother's idea to pay her off.
你妈对此很反感
And for the record, your mother was scandalized.
对她根本不屑一顾
She didn't actually give a fuck about the girl.
为何现在说这些?
Where is this coming from? I have tried with you.
我努力对你好过了
如果你那么想看清这个世界
You know if we're gonna go through this whole
"let's see the world as it is" bollocks.
那你看清楚了吗?
Are your eyes now open?
好啊,很好
Okay. Good.
先看清你自己吧
Look at yourself!
何不从感谢我成就了你开始?
How about some damn gratitude for making you?
成就我?
Making me?
我成就了自己
I'm making myself.
我很努力想成就自己
I am trying! I am trying to make myself!
你住在我千万豪♥宅♥的地下室
You live in the basement of a 12-million-pound house
that I own. You used to go on 14 holidays a year
你曾一年度假十四次 还要我支付费用
and send me a bill.
你甚至不想办个人帐户
You never even bothered to separate our accounts!
你的薪水全数进入我的户头
Your career earnings flow into my account!
手拿库次丝绒卡 一辈子享受着皇家礼遇
And you, you just tap-tap-tap
your little Coutts card through life.
至于你的事业?
And your career?
你扪心自问 为何成绩和学历毫不亮眼
Maybe ask yourself how someone with such average grades,
from such an average university, ended up in Pierpoint
却能去码点工作 还能进根本没应征的组别?
on a desk you didn't apply to.
看来我并不那么健忘吧?
Not so oblivious now, am I?
我不想再跟你有任何关系
I want nothing more to do with you.
好啊‥
Okay. Okay.
你想这样做吗?
How about we try that then?
就顺着你的意思吧
How about we fucking try it?
什么意思?
What's this? I thought this was my 3:00 p.m.
三点会议不是 科氏资管和总经分♥析♥的人吗?
with Kirkoswald and our macro guy?
考菲和莫若人呢?
Where's-- where's Coffey? Where's Mauro?
你忘了你让我负责筹备高阶会议
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表