剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
All we need is an offer.
I don't care where it comes from.
艾瑞克
Eric.
坐下
Sit down.
我会到商务社群搜寻这个人 传讯息给他
I'll LinkedIn the guy's name, drop him a DM.
让我来,我资历更丰富
Uh. No. Let me do it. Got more profile.
我会告诉柏林国会最粗的男子
I'll DM Reichstag's tallest dick.
想挖角旗下有杰西布鲁的 顶尖跨商品交易组
Tell him the best CPS team on the street
repping Jesse Bloom is available until midnight.
时限只到午夜
Then? Well, we wait.
然后就等回覆吧
我出去走走
Uh. I'm gonna pop out quick, uh, bring back sustenance.
带补给品回来
我正在减脂,要低热量的
Uh. Yeah. Low calorie. I'm on a shred.
我的结婚照不能看起来像 早期的谢恩沃恩
What? I can't be looking like pre-Hurley Shane Warne
- in the wedding photos, like... - Right.
好的
没问题吧? 需要现金吗?
You good? You need some cash.
闭嘴
Fuck you.
杰西,在你回电前我会一直打电♥话♥
Jesse, I'm going to keep calling you until you pick up.
好业务员就会这么做
- That's what a salesperson does.
我知道快助对你不利
I know FastAide is moving against you,
我不知道你是不是平仓了
and I don't know if you've already stopped out
或是在听我说话
or if you're still listening to me from a distance.
但我知道你不能无视我
I know you can't ignore me.
♪ CHERRY" BY SERAPHINA SIMONE PLAYING] ♪
♪ Coat me in sugar So I slip down sweet ♪
♪ Baby, I'm the lie That upholds your beliefs ♪
♪ I'm Cherry, Cherry
♪ And I taste so sweet
♪ Don't waste your Hail Mary's
♪ I got you hooked On sugarcane ♪
♪ Now you'll do anything For the taste ♪
”在吗?”
♪ Sold your soul So now you're famous... ♪
这行业能遇见女强人十分激励人心
It's so inspiring to see a strong woman in this industry.
Uh... Can I say this?
我可以这么说吗?
天杀的巨头
- A fucking titan. - Whoa!
天杀的巨头?
"A fucking titan." What are you selling?
你葫芦里卖♥♥什么药?
金融服务
- Financial services. - A titan, yeah? Hmm.
巨头啊
只有偶尔吧
Well, some days.
其他时候‥
Others...
只有干枯的外表
a desiccated husk.
看看我,在公开场合可怜自己
Oh, look at me feeling sorry for myself in public.
太不合时宜了
- How unbecoming. - Very unlike you, I'd say.
真不像你
都是因为跟你相处,你这胆小鬼
It's from hanging out with you, you fucking wimp.
小罗为你写过诗吗?
Has Robbie written you a poem yet?
有的,一首十四行诗
Yes.
Petrarchan sonnet. He leaves them on my desk.
他放在我桌上
他当然会这么做
Well, why wouldn't he? Look at you.
看看你
男人会为你开战
People would go to war for you.
听着,我必须提醒你
Oh, now, listen, I better warn you
前戏是他的最爱
that the start is his favorite bit.
罗伯当我的理专几个月了
I mean, Robbie's covered me, what, for mere months now,
我已经感到无聊
I'm already fucking bored of him.
是我对你感到无聊
Bored of me? I'm fucking bored of you.
不对,我付钱给你
No. I pay you. So, I decide who's bored of who and when.
所以我决定何人何时感到无聊
恭喜你懂得掌控新生代
Good job you've got the next gen.
喝下去
There you go.
喝吧
Come on.
我们来举杯庆祝
Let's try and graduate you
终于有个风趣的人出现
to someone who's actually fucking interesting.
他可以再用一杯浓缩咖啡代替
Maybe he could do with another espresso.
或六杯
Yeah. Or six...
取代他最爱的饮料
in lieu of his beloved bag of chop.
别被他的拒酒原则骗了
Don't let the sober routine fool you.
喝吧,妈咪没有在看
Go on, Mummy's not looking.
你会发现他有恋母情结
Oh, you'll get to hear all about Robbie's mummy issues.
我来结♥帐♥
- I'm getting the bill. - Hmm. Go on.
去吧
我不需要保姆
I don't need a babysitter.
好啊
Fine. You can pay up then.
那你结♥帐♥吧
- Ooh. - Here.
这给你
谢谢
Mm, thank you.
这很好喝,多喝一点
This is nice. Have some more.
小维,是我
Uh. Hi. Ven, it's me. Um...
你可以自己回家吗?
Are you okay to get home?
拜托回电给我
Just call me. Please.
- Dude...
我刚在约会
I was in the middle of a date.
- No.
不会吧?
你没告诉我赛勒丝结婚了
You didn't tell me Celeste was married?
我为什么要这么做?
Why would I?
你找我来是要问我这个?
You got me over here to ask me that?
Oh.
你跟她上♥床♥了,对吧?
You banged her, didn't you? Un-fucking-real.
太不真实了
那是个错误,和我们一样
It was a mistake. Like this.
真伤人
- Ouch.
希望那跟我们的错误一样享受
Well...
I hope it was as enjoyable as our mistake.
你要告诉我柏林的事吗?
You got something you wanna tell me about Berlin?
像什么?
Like what?
你为什么跟我的表亲见面?
Why'd you go and see my cousin?
你不应该这么做
You shouldn't have done that.
那会造成很多法律后果
There could be all sorts of legal ramifications.
别担心,我会处理 一直都是如此
Don't worry, I'll deal with it...
帮你和那浑帐老爸处理烂摊子
as ever, cleaning up after you and your fucking dad.
她说他们当时很相爱
She said her and Dad were in love.
我那时候不知情
Yeah. I really didn't know about it at the time.
我隐约记得那次波西塔诺的旅行
I kinda remember that trip around Positano.
不对,那是感官记忆
Actually, no.
It's a sense memory. Not a real memory.
不是真实记忆
不能相信
Impossible to trust.
那几趟旅行很棒吧?
They were great trips though, right?
阿玛菲海岸
Amalfi Coast...
巴利阿里群岛
- Balearics...
溜进夜店
...sneaking into the clubs.
也许只是我浪漫化那些记忆
Maybe I've just romanticized them.
我们很幸运
We were very lucky.
我明天要上班
I have work in the morning.
饶了我
- Oh, come on. - Oh, come on...
拜托
我的蛋蛋隐隐作痛
my balls are aching.
跟樱桃一样红肿
They're as red as the Pacha cherries.
你在干嘛?
Wha-- What are you...
搞什么? 滚开,你在干嘛?
What the... Get the fuck off! What are you doing?
天哪,我很抱歉
Fuck it. I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
- Get the fuck out!
快滚
现在
Now! Now! Get the fuck out now!
全部滚出去
倒数五分钟
Five to the witching hour.
他们不会打来了
They're not calling.
他们一定会打来
Oh, they're calling.
如果我出现在市场上 一定有人买♥♥单
If I'm on the plate, someone's eating.
如果他们没打来 别让这件事影响我们的冲劲
And if they don't,
let's not let it fuck with our momentum.
洋基佬相信我们的自信 我们必须势如破竹
Yankees are buying our confidence.
We gotta go in on an uptick,
仿佛是明日之星
like we're still the next big thing...
我明天会当诱饵,让小组看似正常
I'll come in tomorrow as a decoy,
make it look like nothing's amiss on the desk.
就说‥
I'll say I'm, um...
我为了婚礼去洗牙
你要说你洗牙两次?
You're gonna tell them you're getting
your teeth cleaned twice?
好吧,就说屁♥眼♥要除毛
All right, I'm getting my arsehole waxed.
下面的毛太长
Fuck it. Hair's so long down there,
小黛取了绰号♥叫阿布哈姆扎
Di's started calling it Abu Hamza.
你为什么这么冷静?
Why are you so calm?
为什么呢,荷波?
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表