剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
Can you get me an Uber?
我坐豪华房♥车也不为过
I think I deserve a Lux, actually.
柏林?我知道是你
天啊,平常日晚上这样做感觉好嚣张
Oh, God.
天啊,平常日晚上这样做感觉好嚣张
This feels transgressive for a work-night.
但我刚失去了我最大的客户 所以管他的
But I just lost my biggest client, so fuck it.
这就是我的工作,提供娱乐
This basically is my job. You know, entertaining.
希望你不会认为这是在羞辱你
Look, I really don't want this to sound like an insult.
希望你不会认为这是在羞辱你
Because, honestly, it's a compliment. I--
因为我是在赞美你
Because, honestly, it's a compliment. I--
这大概比我的工作有趣一百万倍
It's probably a million times more interesting
这大概比我的工作有趣一百万倍
than what I do for a living. So, um...
但是我觉得我非问不可
But I just feel like I have to ask.
这是什么感觉?
What's it like? -Uh.
你知道的,当……
You know, doing...
性工作者
being, um...
性工作者
a sex worker, right? Sex pro-- sex professional?
性♥爱♥专……性♥爱♥专业人士?
a sex worker, right? Sex pro-- sex professional?
我可以告诉你 做我的工作是什么感觉
Um, I'll tell you what my job is like,
但你得告诉我 为何觉得自己的工作没这么有趣
if you tell me why you're so sure
但你得告诉我 为何觉得自己的工作没这么有趣
yours isn't as interesting.
这个嘛……我在银行工作
Oh, well, um... ...I work in a bank.
我是专门做外汇的
Something called Foreign Exchange Sales,
工作内容跟听起来一样无聊
it's about as sexy as it sounds. At Pierpoint.
我在码点上班
it's about as sexy as it sounds. At Pierpoint.
你的客户都是什么人?
So, um,
你的客户都是什么人?
what are your clients like?
都是身价很高的人
You know, they are high net worth individuals.
还有家族
Families.
家族?
Families? -Uh-huh.
家族
Families! Wow.
天哪,我好爱这首歌♥
Oh, my God. I fucking love this song.
索洛蒙在波尼卡放这首时 我就在他旁边
I was behind the decks
索洛蒙在波尼卡放这首时 我就在他旁边
when Solomon dropped it at Boneca.
想跟我跳舞吗?
Do you want to dance with me?
等等……
What, the Goldman CEO?
没这回事
No such thing.
很高兴你们两位美女搭上线了
But I am so glad you two, beautiful women connected.
我一直有这个打算
That was always my intention.
你们上班时见过吗?
You two ever crossed at work? -Excuse me?
你说什么?
You two ever crossed at work? -Excuse me?
赛勒丝是码点的常务董事 她在私人理财部
Celeste is an MD at Pierpoint. Private Wealth Management.
我专门照顾高身价的个人
I look after high net worth individuals.
不知道怎么理财的有钱人
Wealthy people who don't know what to do with their money.
不是你习惯打交道的专业投资人
Not professional investors like you're used to.
我的天啊……真的很对不起
Oh, my God! Oh, my God, I'm so sorry. Uh--
别放在心上 跟你玩实在太有趣了
Don't worry. -
别放在心上 跟你玩实在太有趣了
It was just too much fun playing with you.
这位是雅思敏卡拉哈纳尼
This is Yasmin Kara-Hanani.
要死了……出版社的女继承人
Fuck, fuck. The publishing heiress.
天啊,别那样叫我
Oh, God. Don't call me that.
《闲谈者》都这样叫我
That's what Tatler used to call me.
我一直想把你父亲拉进码点
I've been trying to lure your father
我一直想把你父亲拉进码点
into Pierpoint for years.
别作梦了
Yeah, well, no dice. My family's been managing
我们家帮她的家族理财 已经好几代了
Yeah, well, no dice. My family's been managing
我们家帮她的家族理财 已经好几代了
her family's money for generations.
好吧,如果想换换风景
Oh, well. If you ever fancy a change of scene,
我在十二楼
I'm on the twelfth floor.
法语两位晚安
-Bonne nuit, vous deux. -Bonne nuit.
法语晚安
-Bonne nuit, vous deux. -Bonne nuit.
你知道我现在为你工作吧?
You know I now work for you?
我回去帮爸爸忙了
Yeah, I've gone to work for Papa.
帮你们家理财,帮你理财
Managing your father's money.
帮你们家理财,帮你理财
Your money.
你不该搞帮你做事的人
You're not supposed to fuck people who work for you.
你在勾引我吗?
Are you coming onto me?
是这样的
Well, the thing is...
其他有趣的人全走了
everyone else who's interesting has left.
你好,这是全熟的 我点的是五分熟
Hi. This is well done, I ordered medium.
西敏市不准给客人吃五分熟牛排
We're not allowed to serve medium
西敏市不准给客人吃五分熟牛排
in the City of Westminster.
什么时候开始的?
Since when?
你是新来的吗?
Are you new?
这算哪门子服务?
What kind of service is that? What kind of service is that?
这算哪门子服务?
What kind of service is that? What kind of service is that?
那是我的,十分
I think that's mine. Um, well done.
我说的是牛排,不是你的表现
I-- I mean, the meat, not your performance, um--
请再帮我们各上一份
Can we get her another one. And me too.
我个人是不喜欢吃到血味 但青菜萝卜各有所好
Um, personally I don't like to bite down and taste blood
我个人是不喜欢吃到血味 但青菜萝卜各有所好
but there's no accounting for taste.
可以的话,要比那份再死透一点
Even more deceased than that if you can swing it.
四星级连锁酒店可靠得让人安心
There is something undeniably comforting
四星级连锁酒店可靠得让人安心
about the dependability of a four-star chain hotel.
千篇一律的汉堡,便宜啤酒
Cookie-cutter burger, piss-water beer.
你知道自己置身何处
You know where you are.
是指哪里?
Hmm. And where's that, 1985?
1985年吗?
Hmm. And where's that, 1985?
好吧
Okay. -
这让我有脚踏实地的感觉
-It grounds me. -Hmm.
这里很低调
Yeah. It's low-key.
有匿名性?
Anonymous?
我♥干♥嘛要匿名?
And why would I want that?
我也不知道
I don't know.
不是有句话是说……
You know what they say about...
飞得太靠近太阳会发出灿烂的光吗?
flying close to the sun, gives off a lovely light.
是啦,但是……
Yeah. Well...
有时候消失一下也不错
sometimes it's nice to just disappear.
再给我一瓶啤酒好吗?
Can I get another beer, please? Thank you.
我也是
I'll have another, too.
我在英国总是喝的太多
I drink too much when I'm in the UK.
有何不可,喝酒是全民休闲活动
Why not? National pastime.
我才刚搬来这里
I've just moved here.
我十九岁的孩子拒绝在美国念大学
Got a 19-year-old who refuses to go to college in the US.
这是他叛逆的方式
It's his own kind of rebellion.
这是他叛逆的方式
He's, um, he's a bit of a stranger.
我们父子很陌生
He's, um, he's a bit of a stranger.
我不知道为什么告诉你这些
I don't know why I'm telling you that.
不跟我说又要跟谁说呢?
Uh, if not me, then who?
把她的记在我帐上
Put hers on my room.
不用……我自己付
Oh, no, no, no. No, I got it, thank you.
我是被困在地狱边缘 那你的借口是什么?
Stuck in limbo. What's your excuse?
炼狱
Hmm.
我的建议是不要等别人为你祈祷
My advice, don't wait for others to pray for you.
我觉得有点肮脏
I feel a bit dirty.
不用想太多,其实我今晚之前 根本没想过这回事
Don't overthink it. I have literally never
不用想太多,其实我今晚之前 根本没想过这回事
thought about it before tonight.
我不懂你在工作上为何没有更成功
You know, I don't get why you're not more successful
我不懂你在工作上为何没有更成功
at work.
你该更像现在这样
You should be more like this.
你是说全身赤♥裸♥吗?
What? Nude?
不是,是更自在
No, comfortable.
大概是因为创伤吧
Trauma. I guess.
对,我以为自己过得不错了
Yeah.
对,我以为自己过得不错了
I thought I was doing all right, but, um,
但是今天有点怪
I thought I was doing all right, but, um,
但是今天有点怪
-today's been a bit weird. -What do you make of Celeste?
你觉得赛勒丝怎么样?
-today's been a bit weird. -What do you make of Celeste?
我知道我已经不能 直接帮助你的事业了
Yeah, I know I can't help you directly in your career anymore,
但是可以帮你介绍人脉
but I thought I'd grease the wheels with a connect.
如果你想内部调动的话
In case you ever think of an internal move.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表