剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
德国奶妈
German nanny. You were too young to remember.
你当时太小,还不记得
但你又开船绕了一趟 再买♥♥给我一只
But you sailed right back round and bought me another one.
对,我宠坏你了
Yeah.
I spoiled you.
♪ I want to love... ♪
那应该是我 对你感觉最亲近的一刻
I think that was the closest I've ever felt to you.
你有没有考虑过 透过码点管理家族财务?
Have you ever thought about
managing the family's money through Pierpoint?
♪ [INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC INTENSIFIES] ♪
很高兴你回来,肯尼
It's good to have you back, Kenny.
谢谢,回来很开心
Uh, thanks. It's, uh, it's good to be back.
现在给我检点一点
Now behave yourself.
希拉瑞,能跟你谈谈吗?
Hilary, can I speak to you?
我会有更多时间不在位子上
I'm going to be spending
a little bit more time off the desk.
如果我的绩效确实退步 请尽管告诉我
If my work materially suffers, don't be afraid to tell me,
但我要尝试私人理财业务
but I'm going to be exploring my options in Wealth Management.
我想你应该没有意见
And I assume you're fine with it.
他们不太‥
They're not exactly--
那里的工作似乎有点肤浅
I mean, they all seem a bit superficial up there.
你不想要更踏实的工作吗?
Don't you want a job with a bit of substance?
我们就是把人家的钱搬来搬去
We're moving people's money around, Hilary.
不对‥
No, no, no, no, no.
我做的事比那重要太多了
What I do...
is far more important than that.
Jordan Peterson moves, you know?
Gets all his information on a podcast,
lives at the gym, calls himself one of them regulars.
Tough Mudder. Thinks running 10K is a personality.
I tell you who's not making his bed.
- any attractive woman. - It's a present from my wife.
这是我太太送的礼物
Hang on.
我们把话讲明了吧
Let's level with one another.
我们不都是贱♥人♥嘛
We're all cunts, aren't we?
那就拥抱自己的贱吧?
So let's just lean into it, yeah?
Guys, if you honestly think
你要去开会了吗?
this is the morning for pleasantries...
Rob, you going to the meet?
没有,我要打给马龙莫瑟的妮可
Uh, nah.
I'm going to bell Nicole at Mallon Mercer.
谈得如何?
How did that go?
她很有个性
- She's a character. - Hmm.
来分♥析♥这场烂摊子吧
一点都没错
She sure is.
我要打给她
I'm gonna call her.
你已经讲过了
You said that already, dude. You gotta do it.
直接做吧
开♥盘♥前,充满商务气息
Pretty open. Nice and commercial.
我喜欢
I like it! Hustle up for the meet.
快来开会了
他们应该发蒙眼布给大家 公♥司♥都要完蛋了
They should hand out blindfolds.
Feels like we're all going to the wall.
你有什么提议?
What do you have for me?
在交易公布前透过我 买♥♥进美元兑克朗
Buy dollar nokkie through me
pre the expected deal announcement.
这大家都知道了
Well, that's the worst-kept secret
in the market.
好,出手买♥♥进吧
Okay, go for it. Go and buy it.
但你要说什么?
But what do you say?
我听不懂
I don't follow.
你不是该说”拜托”吗?
You say...
"Please."
Don't you?
-是吗? -没错,你要讲
- Do I? - Yeah.
Yeah, you do.
拜托
- Please? - Good boy.
好孩子,现在去帮我买♥♥进吧
Now buy it for me.
这是第一笔记在我名下的交易
You know, this will be the first trade
that I've booked under my name.
不提拔后进怎么行呢?
Well, what kind of person would I be if I didn't drop
the ladder behind me?
我想也是
Yeah, I suppose.
-你稳住费林了吗? -我还在说服他
- Did you firm Felim up? - I'm still working him.
安娜完全不回应
Anna's unresponsive. Brick wall.
费林肯定是要等到最后一刻 看她是否参与
I'm sure Felim's waiting till the last minute
不行,这样不够
- to see if she participates. - No.
No. It's not good enough.
这个35亿的交易 我们提出极低的百分之三折扣
We negotiated this three-and-a-half-yard trade
at a ridiculously low three-percent discount
是因为你向我们保证 投资人都稳固了
because you assured us,
you had a concrete home for the paper.
他会打电♥话♥的,相信我
- He will call. Trust me. - Yeah, all right.
好,以前是你说了算‥
我不接受假设语气‥
But there was a time when I would've taken that as gospel.
Look, I don't...
I don't deal in the subjunctive.
Conditional.
还是条件什么的‥管它什么时态
Conditional. Whatever fucking tense that is, okay?
十二分钟后开市
We open in 12 minutes.
我给这案子的预算是一亿‥
My budget on this book is a hundred million.
我不接受损失一半的数字
A hundred bars!
Okay, I'm simply not taking a wash on half of that.
损失五千万‥想都别想
Losing fifty fucking bars? No way.
老子生来不是为了出洋相的
I'm not being made to look a cunt
就因为你们连稳住投资人 这么基本的事都做不好
because you guys can't do the primary schoolwork
of placing stock.
瑞希,他会打电♥话♥的
- Rish, he's gonna call. - Eric!
艾瑞克,讲话要呛的话 端出的成绩也要呛
It's all right to act alpha when we deliver alpha.
这种表现很不够看 我不喜欢软趴趴的表现
Okay, but this is cuck behavior. And I do not like cuckoldry.
好了‥
Okay. Okay. Look.
我们就以这为前提来讨论
Let's operate from this basis.
费林撤出了,安娜不回应
Felim is out. Anna's unresponsive.
瑞希快被搞到没命了
Rishi is about to get hung with a block of paper.
我们从这基础上 能提出什么策略?
What's the strategy if we leap from there?
荷波?
Harper?
你有备案?
You're working on some kind of insurance?
想必精彩
This should be good.
没有下文
Nothing came of it.
到底是什么?
Uh, what even was it?
杰西布鲁
Jesse Bloom. Um, I met him.
我和他见过面
他说想要在保健业有更多曝险
And he said he wanted more exposure
老子不管了
in the healthcare space.
Honestly, fuck this. Fuck you. Fuck off.
去你们的都滚吧
要是这造成我的损失
If this hurts my compensation or pushes me out the door,
或是让我失业
我要拖你们跟我一起下水
I'm dragging you all down with me.
一群蠢蛋
Bunch of fuck faces!
荷波,你联络上布鲁后 可以试试找比尔艾克曼
Harper, maybe after you've gotten through to Bloom,
you can try Bill Ackman next.
或是盖蒂家族的人
Or one of the Gettys.
情况这么危急 尽量别再浪费时间了吧?
In a situation as dicey as this,
let's try not to waste time, okay?
我们要垮在盘前了
We're collapsing in the pre-market!
我没办法撑住这么大的量
I don't have the lines to hold this much size.
五分钟后就要开♥盘♥敲钟了
The bell rings in five minutes. Get me a home for the paper!
快给我找到投资人
-费林会打来的 -他不会,接受事实吧
- Felim's gonna call. - He's not. Accept it.
我不知道这部门 靠一厢情愿在做事
I didn't know this desk ran on blind faith.
不是一厢情愿 我认识他,你不认识
It doesn't! I know him. You don't.
-他会打来 -四分钟
- Okay. - He's gonna call.
然后我就要把股份丢出去
- Four minutes!
吞下损失,然后恨你们一辈子
I puke this paper into the market,
eat the loss and never forgive any of you.
瑞希,够了
- Rish-- - Who is it?
未知来电者
Unknown number.
费林?
Felim?
找你的
It's for you.
-荷波,我是杰西布鲁 -杰西,你好
Hi, Harper. It's Jesse Bloom.
我受够预测风向了 我们来造风吧?
Hi, Jesse.
I'm sick of commenting on the direction of the wind.
Shall we make it blow?
我不太懂
I don't follow.
来看看你有多重要
Let's find out how essential you are.
你对安娜和她的意向 了解多少了?
What have you learned about our friend Anna
and her interest?
就快了‥请你稍等一下
Uh, I'm close. I'm close. Do you mind holding?
雅思敏 我知道我总是说这是急事
Yas, I know, that I always say
that "this is a matter of urgency"
但这真的是急事
but this really is a matter of urgency.
很抱歉我跟你互动总是匆匆忙忙
I'm really sorry that I'm always in such a rush with you
但我亟需你的帮助
but I really need your help.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表