剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
我会想说 ”为什么我不能那样?”
and I think, you know, why can't I have that?
她真的很厉害吗? 还是她永远都是急匆匆的?
Is she good?
Or does she just always have her foot on the accelerator?
渴望某样东西 得到之后又渴望别的
You know, covet something.
Get it.
Covet something else. Maybe get that.
又拿到了,之后‥就死了
And then... die.
非要不可
Needs must.
你♥爸♥究竟要你怎样?
I mean, what does your dad actually want from you?
要我永远像十二岁 这实在很糟
To be perennially 12 years old. It's kind of fucked up.
那就满足他啊
Yeah, well, give it to him then.
不需要是真的也能说服他
Doesn't have to be real for him to think that it is.
瞧你说得有模有样
Spoken like a true believer.
你今晚嗑光了吗?
Did you get through that tonight?
不算是
Not really.
你有没有想过‥ 如果我们直接上♥床♥
Do you ever think...
if we'd have just fucked...
就能让自己少很多‥
we would have saved ourselves a lot of--
失望?
Disappointment?
那我大概不会这么贬低自己 如果我当初以为‥
I don't really think I would have debased myself
in quite the same way, if I thought that...
我会让你上我?
I would have let you fuck me?
我本来希望双方都能投入
Well, I hoped it would have been a more mutual experience.
不是,我是说,如果我觉得‥
Nah, I mean...
if I thought that...
自己跟你是同一个等级
I was...
on your level.
因为你常让我自惭形秽
You were very good at making me feel like I wasn't.
老实说‥
And honestly, I would have eaten broken glass
只要有机会把头埋入你双腿之间 我愿意吃碎玻璃
to have had my head between your legs just once.
帮我口♥交♥?
And eat my pussy?
对,我会做
Yeah.
That's what I would do.
我要去睡了
Right. I'm going to bed.
你自便吧
Feel free to do whatever.
雅恩敏,你让人陶醉
You're an intoxicant, Yas.
非要不可
Needs must.
♪ TAKE UR TIME" BY BARIL PLAYING] ♪
晚安‥
- Night. - Night.
♪ You can take your time
♪ You can take your time
♪ You can take your time
爸
Hey, Papa.
我想跟你道歉
I, um, I wanted to apologize.
我的反应太激烈了 我不该那么不尊重你
I overreacted, and...
I shouldn't have disrespected you like that.
女儿不该那样跟父亲说话
It's...
it's no way for a daughter to speak to her father.
Um...
我刚发现其实我很想你
I've just realized that...
I've really missed you.
我只希望你能以我为荣
And...
I just want you to be proud of me.
Um...
如果想吃顿饭或喝两杯叙叙旧
So...
if you want to get dinner or a drink and catch up,
如果你还在伦敦的话 跟我说一声,我很想你
and you're still in London, let me know.
Um, I've missed you.
我爱你
I love you.
再跟我说
Let me know.
我在伊顿的同年级同学 都觉得自己将会是世界的主宰
Every single boy in my year at Eton was...
told he should inherit the earth.
跟一堆庸才说 他们应该得到一切‥
Tell a lot of average people they deserve everything and--
也许问题出在你选的朋友
Yeah, maybe it was the kind of people
因为我在那里从没听过这种话
you were hanging out with, because...
I never really heard anyone speak like that there.
重要的是实力
It was about merit.
但这真的是看实力吗?
Is it actually merit-based, though?
以此例而言,世界指的是牛津剑桥
In this scenario, the earth is basically Oxbridge.
到那里时,你就上了输送带
Once you're there, you're on a conveyor belt.
我没办法再忍♥三年
I can't take another three years of it.
跟那些人不可能
Not around those people.
我不想
I won't.
感觉你似乎很寂寞
You sound like you were lonely.
我以前觉得输送带很不错
Hey, I was a big buyer of the conveyor belt.
You know, three... ...three years at Oxford.
在牛津念了三年 然后在金融界或法律界待六年
Six years in banking or law
-之后也许转战政坛 -后来呢?
- then maybe politics. - So what happened?
你能不能也出份力 把这该死的东西写好?
Look, could you-- could you fulfill your part of this obligation,
and write the fucking thing?
-你♥爸♥妈对你期望也很高吧? -当然
I'm guessing your parents had
high expectations for you too, yeah?
Yeah. Of course.
那你怎么会沦落到 当我这种小痞子的家教?
Then how the fuck did you end up in here,
tutoring a little slut like me?
好
Okay.
我确实不应该花两个半小时 等你游完泳
I'm better than waiting two and a half fucking hours
for you to finish a swim.
我只游了两个半小时吗? 感觉像五十个小时
Was it only two-and-a-half? It felt like 50.
-我那时嗑药了 -真好
- I was tripping. - Brilliant!
有监于你♥爸♥爸的身份 你自甘下流也不是什么惊人之举
Given who your dad is,
it's not a revolutionary act to aim down.
其实你不上进很可悲
In fact, it's pathetic you don't aim up.
-你好,我是奥萝儿阿德库尔 -我是杰西布鲁
- Oh!
Aurora Adekunle.
-幸会 -很高兴终于看到本尊了
- Hi, Jesse Bloom. - Nice to meet you.
Yeah. It's good to put a face with the name.
经过今天的活动 你对这里的印象如何?
- Yeah, after the, um... - Yeah.
- ...activities today. - Yeah.
How are you finding it here?
很闷,很冷
- Uh... little stuffy, fusty.
-我很想和跟你谈募款的事‥ -是吗?
I'd love to talk to you about fundraising.
布鲁勋爵倒是挺朗朗上口的
Oh, yeah?
Well, "Lord Bloom" does have a ring to it.
逼我儿子念书的年轻人来了
Ah, here comes the, uh, kid
who is forcing my son's nose to the grindstone.
- Yeah.
我们在牛津念的是同一个学院
We were at the same college, at Oxford.
很高兴我的维基网页没有写错
Oh! Good to know my Wikipedia's accurate.
其实我在洗手间上网查过你
I must admit I Googled you
你的绰号♥很可爱 ”有良知的保守党员”
- when I was on the can.
It's cute to be known as the "Tory with a conscience."
那只是委婉地说我靠不住 而且失去了党♥鞭♥的位置
Uh, that's just a nice way of saying
I was treacherous, and lost the whip.
脱欧就是脱欧
- Brexit was Brexit. - Mm-hmm. Fog of war.
那是战争迷雾 幸亏老百姓的记性不好
Luckily, people have short memories.
美味又禁忌 英国的一切都是如此
Delicious and incestuous. Like, uh, everything in England.
失陪,有人在等我
Excuse me, I'm keeping someone waiting.
你有个前同事露欣达跟我提起你
One of your ex-colleagues was talking to me about you.
Lucinda.
她说你很优秀 但是因为办公室政♥治♥而被耽误了
She said that you were brilliant,
but you got waylaid by some corporate politics?
码点是个很不错的踏脚石 这我可以担♥保♥,但是‥
Pierpoint's a great steppingstone.
I can vouch. But, um...
老员工如果不离开 会在那里老死,你懂吗?
lifers can die while they live in there,
if you follow.
对不起,这也许太冒昧了
Excuse me, if this is incredibly forward,
但是我想问问你 对我下一步的看法
but do you think I could pick your brain
about a potential next step?
我给你到这杯酒喝完的时间
You can have the time it takes to sink another Laphroaig.
反正我们都不用付钱
Neither of us have to pay, after all.
你为什么对政♥治♥感兴趣?
So, tell me. What draws you to politics?
♪ [PIANO MUSIC PLAYING IN DISTANCE] ♪
你一个人在这里吗?
You out here alone?
感觉像是这样
Certainly feels that way.
刚看到费林了
I saw Felim earlier.
他的反应出人意料地好
He's taking it all surprisingly well.
你跟杰西谈过了吗?
Did you speak to Jesse?
刚刚简短谈过了
We caught up with him briefly, yes.
他有道歉的雅量
He had the magnanimity to apologize.
他也保证他有卖♥♥股权的雅量
And he has assured us he has the magnanimity to sell.
你背着我跟我的客户谈?
So you spoke to my client behind my back?
我给你一个诚实招供的机会
I'm gonna give you the opportunity
to be honest with me.
你知道这听起来有多荒唐吗? 你要我怎么说?
Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?
What do you want me to say to that?
也许可以告诉我最重要的资讯
Maybe give me the salient information?
那很荒唐吗? 因为我一直在黑暗中摸索
Is that fucking crazy?
Because I am wandering around in the dark.
我已经告诉你 份内工作所需的资讯了
I tell you what you need to know to do your job.
如果你对我有所隐瞒 我们要怎么共事?
How can we work together
if you can't be transparent with me?
你不是跟我共事
You don't work with me. You work for me!
是在帮我做事
所以你不信任我?
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表