剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
Okay, well, I dunno, then just think about taking it to him.
我会考虑的,我很保护地盘 我是被狼养大的孩子
I will think about it.
Territorial, right?
- I was raised by wolves. - Sure.
你♥爸♥妈是谁 你不介意我问的话
Who are your parents?
- If you don't mind me asking. - No, it's not that.
没问题,我完全不介意
It's totally fine. Um...
我爸跟他的学生上♥床♥了
well, my dad slept
with one of his students, my mom.
就是我妈
- Wow.
我轮流住格林威治和布鲁克林
One week in Greenwich. One in Brooklyn.
居无定所,我懂
Dislocated. I get that.
有一部分的我 总觉得世界应该属于我
Part of me always feels like I deserve the world.
但是另一部分又‥
And part of me feels kinda...
自觉不足?
Less than?
这么说就对了
That's the word.
Um...
艾瑞克对这种情绪特别敏锐
yeah, it's the, uh...
it's the thing Eric smells on people like blood.
他喜欢把别人打造成他的样子
He gets validated by the idea of creating people in his image.
直到对方变成年轻版的他
Until they become him...
but younger. And...
这会让他无法忍♥受
you know, he can't fucking live with it.
既然他没办法做好份内事 就应该让开
Well, if he can't pull his own weight,
then he should move aside.
你讲话跟他好像
You sound just like him.
你才喜欢呢
You love it.
那你呢?
- What about you? - Uh,
我妈十七岁时搬去美国
my mom moved to the US when she was 17.
我想这大概是她嫁给我爸的原因
- Okay. - I think that's probably why
she married my dad.
她逃离共♥产♥党匈牙利 成为冷酷无情的美国资本主义者
- All right. - She fled communist Hungary
to try and become a ruthless American capitalist.
她不太让我们跟爸爸见面
She didn't really let us see our dad.
你♥爸♥还在吗?
Is your dad still in the picture?
他先是引诱我妈,然后娶了她
He seduced her then married her. So...
你♥爸♥呢?
What about yours?
我们家就只有我,我妈和我哥
Just me, my mom
- and my brother. - Hmm.
感觉关系很紧密
That sounds tight.
其实我妈在我们小时候很冷血
Actually, my mom was a fucking reptile growing up,
所以有点像是 我跟我哥联合对抗她
so... ...um, it kinda became me
and brother against her.
她给我哥的压力很大
She put a lot of pressure on him and he, uh...
所以他跑了
he kind of ran away.
他在柏林,是吧?
Your buddy's in Berlin, right?
你怎么还记得?
How do you remember that?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你认真的吗?
Are you for real?
你看起来适应良好
You seem...
so well adjusted.
你是怎么撑这么久的?
How have you survived this long?
我这个人就是这样
This is all that I am.
只有表面
Face value.
我们的寿司到哪里去了?
Where's our fucking Sushi Sambas?
我一个小时前就点餐了
- I ordered an hour ago.
- Um...
我住的地方附近 有一家很棒的中餐馆
there is a great Chinese place, by me.
Oh. Okay.
-我先打完那通电♥话♥ -好
Um, lemme just make that call first.
我马上回来
- Okay. - All right. I'll be back.
他们说的时候我还不相信
I did not believe them when they said it!
有没有搞错,咸湿佬
是我眼睛花了 真的是咸湿吉米吗?
Do my eyes deceive me or is this Horny Jimmy?
- Yeah!
你嘛‥我最近才见过
- You, I have seen more recently.
她还会上门光顾
She actually still comes here.
你近来好吗?
- Uh. - How you been?
很好‥我还担心这里倒了
Good, good.
I was scared I'd come here and find it all boarded up.
是啊,日子不好过 但是我们撑过来了
Yeah, it's been tough, but we weathered it.
-不过还是有些小麻烦 -什么样的麻烦?
- Bit of trouble here and there. - What? What kind of trouble?
-你知道的 -美国最恶劣的人越来越嚣张
You know...
The worst people in this country feel a lot braver.
我叫人来帮你们点餐
I'll send someone right over.
你丈夫的事很遗憾 纽曼是个很特别的人
Hey, sorry again about your husband.
- Newman was one of a kind. - Thanks.
谢谢你
克里斯洛克说过一个笑话
You know that Chris Rock joke?
在美国身为少数族裔
Being a minority in America
就像帮你付大学学费 但是猥亵你的叔叔
is like the uncle who paid your way through college,
but molested you.
别这样,你也知道纽曼很没口德
Come on. You know, Newman had his way with words.
他叫我大饼脸,眯眯眼 他的小吃饭仔
He'd call me panface, slope,
his little rice-eater.
当然都是充满了关爱
All laced with affection, of course.
我跟他结婚28年 从来没听他讲过这种话
In 28 years of marriage,
I never heard him speak like that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但你一定知道他不是那种人
I'm sure you know that's not who he was.
他不全然是那种人
No, it-- it wasn't all that he was.
但他确实是这样
But it was him.
这不代表我不爱他
Doesn't mean I didn't love him.
他激发出我最好的一面
He got the best out of me.
还记得我们念研究所时 来这里吃午饭吗?
You remember coming here at lunch during the grad class?
记得,我们一个人可以喝五杯
Yeah. We'd inhale five of these.
我们之间重叠过吗?
Was there ever any...
overlap?
你是说我跟你搞的同时 还跟上司搞?
What, between us fucking and me fucking our boss?
年轻真好
Oh, to be young again.
Okay.
抱歉
♪ UNDER THE MOON" BY 070 SHAKE PLAYING] ♪
♪ How they got inside Oh, really, I don't know... ♪
-你没病吧? -我可以戴两个套子
Are you clean?
- I can double bag it.
♪ Drink too much to know You drink too much to know ♪
♪ Spirits in your blood
♪ Is seeping Through your soul... ♪
抱歉,我有炒面的味道
Sorry if this tastes like chow mein.
那就对着我的脸打嗝吧 我爱吃炒面
Burp in my face then, I'm a fan.
-天啊 -闹你的
- Oh, my God.
- I'm just fucking with you.
不过我喜欢吃女生的后面 这是我的喜好
I do like to eat ass, though.
It's just, like, my predilection.
我没意见
No problem on this end.
- Oh, all right.
♪ Not far, baby, Even when you leave ♪
♪ What happened under the moon
♪ It stays under the moon...
♪ It stays under the moon
♪ I wanna get high, high
♪ I wanna get high
♪ I wanna get high, high...
-我要♥射♥了♥ -好,射在我身上
- Okay.
- I want you to come on me. - Okay.
♪ Me, I'm gonna have less Than a little bit ♪
♪ Or I might just take The rest and a little bit ♪
♪ We all know how it ends When you're giving in... ♪
♪ Under the same sky When you're missing it... ♪
你的喜好呢?
- How about that predilection?
我前后都爱
I don't like to discriminate between the ass and the pussy.
♪ Get on, get even...
好美味
Yeah, that tastes fucking excellent.
你现在究竟要什么?
So what is it you want now?
支票和睡眠
I want the check... ...and some sleep.
我喜欢那种专注
You know I love that focus.
签约的过客 这次遭殃的会是谁?
A man passing through on a contract.
- Who's gonna get got? -"Reasonable people,
”合理的人做合理的事 对我们有什么好处?”
doing reasonable things.
- Where does that get us?" -"Unreasonable people,
”不合理的人做不合理的事 我们因而重要”
doing unreasonable things. That's how we begin to matter."
天啊,他真的把我们整惨了
- Oh, my God.
He really fucked us up.
”我只想堂而皇之地走进我家”
"All I want is to enter my house justified."
我争取到在那里的权利
I earned a right
我的位置是我争取来的
to be there. I earned my place.
大海里的龙王
- Big man in the big house.
我也不知道
I don't know.
有时候我觉得
Sometimes, I think...
人出生时有千千万万个可能性
you're born 1,000 men, you die as just one.
走的时候只剩下一个
我可能帮了一些人站稳脚跟
- Hmm. - And I, maybe, helped...
some people...
find their feet.
我觉得你那么做都是为了自己
You know what? I-- I think, you did all of it just for you.
寂寞的牛仔
The lonely cowboy.
我才不寂寞
- Hey, I'm not lonely. - The lonely cowboy in a suit,
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表